All Comments on 'Nursing Home Confidential'

by litpervgrrl

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
YOU GO GIRL !!!

My own mother is 87, and after burying one husband and two boy friends, I heard her say that the next time around she was going to try something different. I just hope that staff at her assisted living facility is as understanding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Can't wait for part 2.........!

The thought of Nurse Maryanne joining the old girls for a mature slit licking session, is a nice prospect...! Maybe she could be of helpful assistance when the ladies need to "go pee"........just a thought.....but a gorgeous one! Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
reassuring

As an old one it is reassuring to find that sex doesn't die when the hair turns grey. More, more, more. geezer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Hot; but not Wholly Accurate

Very sweet & sexy, but the characters kept seeming younger than the stated ages. The majority of women that age have to deal with health concerns (ie. osteoporosis) as well as a lot less natural pussy lubrication. It would have seemed more real if your characters explained that they were the exception to these rules. Regardless, thanks for the story. I fully intend to be a smut fiend in my eighties.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
50 year old seeking older woman up to 99 for companionship ect

If you want me to write visit or call you text or leave message 713 5993day

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I love older sexy people.

Hi and thanks for a good and fun story. Who's to say that older I don't call them old) people can't still have a good time with sex. I'm 75 and I sure haven't given up yet! Thanks for stimulating an older man.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous