All Comments on 'A Curious Attachment'

by Viking2783

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
lame

why not spice up their sex life with a tighter pussy? her pussy is getting old and saggy after-all. then she can furiously rub her necrotic clit to a young tight thing wildly bouncing on his dick.

he could even be extra sexy about it, and do it behind her back...then tell her he still wants her saggy tits and labia for emotional support.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story. Please contine

Great story. Maybe tie him in spare room in front of tv connected to live hidd en camera in master bedroom. As she makes love to Paul. He is forced to watch and listen to them at other end of house on tv screen. When Paul showers next morning she can slip into spare room and while he is still bound,sit on his face and make him eat Paul’s cum from her fucked cunt for breakfast. Then she and Paul head out for breakfast.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 5 years ago

The first time my wife told me about her fucking other men I had one of the best climaxes of my life. I knew from day one but I heard it from her friends and said nothing. I eventually became the sissy cock sucker for our swing parties and I liked that, Being allowed to join the parties I mean. We take what we can and learn to love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great!

Nicely done

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Divorce

Forsaking all others. I wouldn't have guessed you were a size queen and would throw away 15years for a bigger dick. Have a nice day we are through. I'll see a lawyer and have you served.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Huge BBC Cuckold Fan

Great Start, Five Stars !!!!! Looking forward to the next chapter. Would love to see this cuckold tale continue. Maybe the wife can put hubby in "Pink Panties" and a chastity cage too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i gave up when the story said: "she started stroking 'me'..." she wasn't stroking "him", she was stroking paul.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous