All Comments on 'Young Catherine'

by Dinsmore

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
themonk110themonk110almost 19 years ago
Another good story!

I admire the style and the tone, the mood that you create.

And the details, again, are startling clear.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Wonderfully romantic

I loved the feeling of intimacy and tenderness between the characters. The frustration of the romantic possibility is beautifully poignant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
zzz...

great setting.. great characters.. but jeez does Cat talk alot... she talks so much its hard to imagine her being the submissive... i couldve fallen asleep, she was so talkative.

KOLKOREKOLKOREalmost 16 years ago
Sensual romantic and original

Great short story. Go figure, I don't read stories from this category too often and landed on this one - I can't remember how. But it proves that it's the authors and the talent they bring into their writing which counts most. <P>

The story was both erotic romantic and original, and you can't find these kind of qualities in one story too often...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Awwww

That was a sad story...real emotional :( 5/5

Demonica0419Demonica0419about 14 years ago
Ive been there...

This is almost an exact copy of what happened to me....but I was Cat. A piece of my heart still belongs to him to this day, even though I love my husband very much. Some things can't be made to go away, even if you want them to for the sake of others. I'll always love him. Best of luck to you.

dirtypervdirtypervabout 14 years ago
Great story

All I can say is WOW....emotional and erotic at the same time. Very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

I liked it. Oddly romantic. Although, the dialogue seemed a bit clunky in parts. It kinda put me out of the story for a bit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Well done

I enjoyed the emotional content and the thoughtfulness of the love shared between the two "ships passing in the night". Been there done that. Kudos.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I loved it!

Is there more I hope???

sharkandpensharkandpenover 13 years ago
love

I loved it, though I have to admit, I was hoping the second scene included more of Cat's dirty talk-- pregnant little ass whore, and whatnot ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Virgin?

She's a virgin, yet she can get a vibrating egg in her pussy???

huedogghuedoggabout 13 years ago
it was love lost

lol.....it's just another slut who's fucking over her husband. If she was so in love with her boss, she should have fucking married him. Like I have said before change the name from loving wives to slut wives or hot wives. There nothing loving about this bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
beautiful

This is the first time I am ever posting a comment on this website, this story...is beautiful.

BestreadingBestreadingover 7 years ago
Good Tale. TY

Short and sweet, what more needs to be said. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Good story, but oh, how depressing! :-/

Of course if I had been him, madly in love with her, even if I knew I was too messed up at the time, there's no way I would have introduced that guy to her! Lol. ...but as soon as I got my shit together, watch out!

I know how shitty it is to be in love with someone, see her at work all the time and have to watch her marry someone else :(

roveroneroveroneover 4 years ago
great! and so hot...

so rare to meet a woman that loves rump rogering, and cums from it...

and your description of her body...perfect....

recall a friend back in college days-exactly the same as their last hook-up, tho she wasn't so far along

easily a five, and fave

Marklynda2Marklynda210 months ago

Ah the star crossed lovers, beautiful but sad. A very well thought out and written story. I definitely look forward to reading more of your work. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination (memories?) and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous