All Comments on 'Friendship, Wine and Temptation'

by Dray26

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
jenorma2012jenorma2012over 5 years ago
ok

I though this was pretty good, can't wait for part 2 will they or will they not that is the burning question

fishingrod48fishingrod48over 5 years ago
Great

You have taken your time building the plot and introducing the characters. Excellent start cannot wait for the next posting. Five Stars wish I could award more.

lazy_readerlazy_readerover 5 years ago
Please continue

Nicely drawn characters and situation. I can see that Karen will go for it, if she can overcome her guilt. I guess we need to see if Jess will give Karen permission (or take the first step).

Please continue. I'd like to see where you will take this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
That was really great! I would be honored to read another chapter!

I loved that you didn't use labels, the whole story felt very realistic, the scenes under the cover were very exciting, the slow awakening of desire was very very well executed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
f____'ing

Oh, come on! What are we, five years old?

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenover 5 years ago
I enjoyed it

And am looking forward to the other two chapters. Thanks for sharing this with us!

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uover 5 years ago

(Smiling) As if the title doesn't tip you off to the outcome, I think it's getting there I will enjoy the most. The series is off to a good start

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDray26@Dray26
137 Followers
I enjoy writing "slice of life" situational stories the most. I love the dance that goes on with flirtation, gauging interest, subtly trying to understand each other's motivations as they explore the possibility of a connection, either emotional or physical. The stories that...