All Comments on 'The Petite Girl in a Sexy Red Dress'

by Back2egg

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
cute story dear

Hello from Greece! cute story dear! Nice the reference on condoms!

Back2eggBack2eggover 5 years agoAuthor

thank you. It is a true story bar her cumming on my face. I found out the surprise when she was riding me and I lifted her dress! the chase happened. Its true about the condoms , this was Brazil 1992, at the time was very poor (poorer than now) As Brazilian condoms kept breaking they kept getting lots of pregnancies they couldn't afford. As a country that worshipped the ass they soon turned to the cheapest form of contraception, anal sex. they soon got the highest heterosexual Hiv population in the world. The Pros soon twigged the best condoms world wide and Soon a British standard condom was very welcome in Brazil at the time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBack2egg@Back2egg
487 Followers
I think we all like novelty, be it in music, literature, film or sex. A huge percentage of sex takes place in the mind. Much more than we'd like to admit. All of my stories are based on truth although the prose may blur that a little. I just love having fun! I am basically Ki...