All Comments on 'MILF for Christmas'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
thekeenreaderthekeenreaderover 5 years ago
more great characters

Jimmy, Danielle and Veronica have a lot of potential. Hope to read more of their adventures.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 5 years ago
Beautiful!

Fantastic, Jasmine! So well done! Although unlike Jimmy, I love bare-footed women more than nylon- or silk-clad, I'm becoming much more appreciative of the allure that entices our young schoolteacher! But I must admit I've always admired your clad legs in your picture here at lit. Thanks for the wonderful story. Rated it as 5 stars only because I can't give it more. Hope you garner a prize in the Christmas story contest. Bonne chance!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story but

I love your writing style and the quick growth of the characters. My only issue is when they are in the heat of the moment Jimmy is having flashbacks and referencing other stories and stuff, to me that takes away from the story.

OneAuthorOneAuthorover 5 years ago
Another gem!

What can I say? Whenever a story focuses on a woman's beautiful, stocking-clad legs and feet...it's probably going to be one I like. And this one was fantastic. What happened to Jimmy in this story is the stuff of many of my fantasies. Thanks for continuing to share your hot/erotic stories with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Stories

I love most of your stories. I wish you would do one a hypnotize a female teacher where a mother of a student comes in late for a meeting and the teacher is fascinated by the woman's stockings and her pendulum-like motion of her shoes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
as always....

btw... it's "knelt' down, no such word as 'kneeled' LOL- shame on your editor.... a'Dieu

sparktjsparktjover 5 years ago

Oh fuck, what a gorgeous story. Mrs Robinson characters are my favourite but I hadn't realised my latent foot fetish was quite so depraved until I read this story. Pure filth with the right amount of intimacy, loved it. Your writing is superb. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
How do you do it

Yet another great story. You writing brings you into the fantasy just like a great story should.

BarlowNBarlowNover 5 years ago
Favorite story

This is your best story to date. I love that you branched out in your story telling. I would love to read about the rest of their evening and even future stories as their relationship blossoms.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Superb

I enjoy stories with a longer seduction before the action, and your story didn't have such a one. All the same, I loved it. I've read a few of your work before and I wasn't disappointed with this one.

BTW, for another (different) Anonymous, grammar usage confirms that it doesn't matter if the word is spelt kneeled, or if it is spelled knelt.

I think we all understood what you meaned. ;)

burrito54burrito54over 5 years ago
AWESOME

Yet another truly awesome story. You writing brings you into the fantasy just like a great story should.would loved to have read more as I truly love your long stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thanks and Happy Holidays

Thanks, really enjoyed this story. Nice mix of hot/sexy and emotionally intimate. Plus as an older gentleman I appreciate what a more mature woman has to offer.

At first I found it confusing not to know the gender of the narrator until several paragraphs in (when she says “Jimmy”). Until that point wasn’t sure if I was reading a girl-girl story or a boy-girl story. So my annoyed self wanted to make an editing suggestion to reveal that sooner. But then after reading about your bi/lesbian leanings in your bios, decided it was kinda cool.

Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Superb

Your stories are epic

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Danielle and Jimmy

Sounds like a very likely pair with lots of sexy adventures to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Naughty and nice!

A wonderfully erotic story. 5 stars from me!

mugs101mugs101over 5 years ago
Loved it

Fantastic story. I have huge pantyhose foot fetish much like our hero here. I know every emotion he feels about her hose covered feet.. can’t wait to read more of your great stories

DorcDorcover 5 years ago
You did it again..

You have such a gift for writing.... thanks for another great story!

IwantmoarIwantmoarover 5 years ago
Eye Opener!

Fabulous story! Never thought much about foot and stocking fetishes. Now I’m beginning to understand!

AmazonBeauty1966AmazonBeauty1966about 5 years ago
The short and long of it ...

IS ... it doesn't be matter if you do a short story like this or a mini novel your talent simply amazes me. Please keep up the amazing work and Thank You for sharing with the world!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Part 2 ...

What a story... Please bring a part 2. Perhaps a share with Veronica..

SiodisSiodisalmost 3 years ago

Would love to see a part 2, perhaps the woman with the camera photographs them fucking and joins in?

chytownchytownover 1 year ago

****Good read, Thanks for sharing.

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

342. Nice to read about the man being a good person, and the man and women iij a loving relationship without coercion or blackmail. Would be nice to see a continuation and growth of their love.

Cal59Cal5911 months ago

Loved it, thanks for your work

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A part 2 with them marrying would be great! 5 stars!

G

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

emotionally uplifting and ball emptying good, well done

Coochielover71Coochielover719 days ago

Great story but wish the ending were more definitt.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...