All Comments on 'A Houseful of Incest Ch. 02'

by Chris7sw

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
really like this story

i hope there's a chapter 3 - maybe even 4 and 5! 5 stars. great sex, clever story. Encore!!

prop69prop69over 5 years ago
WHAT AN AMAZING, AWESOME SERIES

I can't wait until the next chapter.

Like the movie.."DBBBIE DOES CHRIS " .

What a perfect ADVENTURE.

Love to have that family

Maybe add some other horny girls

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great

Great read. Hope there will be more. Would love to see the men fuck each other

Chris7swChris7swover 5 years agoAuthor
You love to make me work!

It's always such a pleasure to see your happy comments but you really are a load of slave-drivers!

I originally intended this to be a short and sweet story of just two chapters but I'll also admit that I left plenty of openings for future developments, so perhaps my mind had always expected things to continue, so continue I will.

However, I'm not at this moment geared up to write more on this story so it probably won't be until after Christmas that more chapters will appear. And I say 'more chapters' because I can't imagine that just one more will appease everyone! Not only that, if I build on one aspect then I'll want to build on others too.

I've no idea what the next chapters will be about, so a) don't hold your breath and b) don't expect miracles! What I do imagine is that I might add some bisexual activity into the mix - it's a pet pleasure of mine. I know it won't appeal to some but to others it's a saldy ignored side of sex that needs more air time. We'll see - in due course...

Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Debbie - My ideal girl!

In part 1, Debbie was described as having an untrimmed bush. Perfect! If I was lucky enough to have a girlfriend/sister like her, I would be in my element. Also, I notice that after anal sex, the men go and wash themselves. Quite right! In a tv programme, a "sexpert" said that men could go from a girl's vagina to her anus, but NEVER the other way round without washing first, and it would be advisable for them to wear a condom for the anal visit. I notice that Americans make much of "first sex at 18" but I wonder how many girls really wait until then. Mind you, the age of consent in Italy is 14 "because they are going to do it anyway", but in a survey girls said they started at 19 there! So their government's plan worked.. "Make it legal, and they won't do it!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Chris....you've out-done yourself

Sir Chris.....2nd chapter is great.

Having perused other comments, I would agree that it would seem natural for some male to male adventures to ensue.

Now by my rudimentary math, we have 3 gents and 4 women....mind, 2 of the women are slightly older but all are being painted as perpetually horny and of course the men are almost perpetually hard and full of semen just waiting to erupt.....a nice fantasy, for certain.

I'm thinking this is one amazing Shangri-La....I do love your occasional ref to the eventual propagation concept and the potential for disrupting the bliss at the double household.....brings us all back to reality and then.....a dismissal of all that reality stuff and back to the delightful carnal/incestuous activities.

Well done you randy bugger! ;)

John

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChris7sw@Chris7sw
2868 Followers
As I pass the youthful (cough, cough!) age of 75 most of my life is now memories and it's delightful to sit at the keyboard and create stories. Stories of my past experiences as well as stories of fun, frantic frolics and of wishful thinking too! Not long ago I went through ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES