All Comments on 'Confessions of a Loving Mother'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved it...

Amazing build up...Please continue this story...

Parsanage10Parsanage10over 5 years ago
Hmm

I have only gotten to the middle of their first session when I post this. Just a suggestion but could you give the MC some informal training, perhaps a friend in high school or he read some books on therapy. There is a reason therapists go to school for so long. Done improperly it can do far more harm than good.

Parsanage10Parsanage10over 5 years ago
Ahh

I Retract my earlier suggestion! A light fun story well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Oh yeah!

I really liked it. I enjoyed the interaction between the characters. It made me think of my own mother. Thanks for your time and imagination. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Again

The master rides again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Bis repetitat!

Good story as usual, well designed, well told, well written. But, I remember having read the same story here back in 2014, the same year I discovered Literotica.com. Did I miss something?

AddToWaterAddToWaterover 5 years ago
Impressive

Damn, dude, you are one prolific writer! I always enjoy the way your incest stories build up in their own sweet time. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This is a re-post?

I've seen this story before :/

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great to see another from you

I am so glad you posted today, just as I was despairing of anything good to read.

Thanks for lighting up my day, again :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I Second Anonymous's Comment

I also recall reading this once before. I have read enough of HeyAll's stories to believe he had no need to plagiarize someone else's work, so I have to wonder if he is posting the same story a second time for some reason. For whatever it's worth, it was as good a read the second time around as the first.

ThitabeThitabeover 5 years ago
As Always; A Great Story

You are one of my favorite authors and I always look forward to reading your works. Please keep up the great writing. The way you ended this story, I can easily see a second chapter. Please keep up the great work.

jneric2691jneric2691over 5 years ago
Great Story!

I really enjoyed this story!

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 5 years ago
So erotic

So arousing when she was first naked in front of him. When she put her naked breasts on his back I could feel it throughout my body.

Telling of sex with brother was a tender segue with her son.

Josephep2003Josephep2003over 5 years ago
Another great story

You just keep on churning them out. Always glad when I see a new story by you because I know it will be very well written to tease and turn on this reader on!!

BlackJackSteeleBlackJackSteeleover 5 years ago
Excellent!

Great story.

walksstrongbearwalksstrongbearover 5 years ago
Great story

Loved the story! really enjoyed reading it.. keep them coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Keep it up

Nicely written and developed. I enjoyed. Very arousing. Please keep up the good work.

linnearlinnearover 5 years ago
Always

You always tell such erotic and well developed stories. Please keep them coming (no pun intended)

ImaginaryTigerImaginaryTigerover 5 years ago
Yet another fantastic story

I feel it could have been longer, but as always, great work.

JeanCFNMJeanCFNMover 5 years ago
Not my usual read

but I did enjoy the story in spite of the incest. You do write compelling work.

ud1234ud1234over 5 years ago
Good story

As always, your work resonates with quality.

mammoetmammoetover 5 years ago
great story

could use a chapter 2

ilovevisailovevisaover 5 years ago
resonates

reminds me of this thing i had with someone who wasn’t my mom but would pretend to be. hot as fuck

ROCKY70ROCKY70about 5 years ago
It took long enought, but as always.

You ended with a bang ha! ha! . Again as alway thanks for the great read. A FAN

Daddyb34rDaddyb34ralmost 5 years ago

Definitely love all of your stories so far.

gyuri0926gyuri0926over 4 years ago
I like these story`s

Very , very cool . I was cum 3-time .

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thanks

Complete suspension of disbelief , wow, more ? Best writing style I have encountered.

HragsHragsabout 4 years ago
more...more..more

Great story. Hope u will add more chapters !!!!! Sure everyone would read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Incredible

OMG! I could not keep from envisioning my mother in this story! So very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lots of action in a short space, keep it up.

In a short space, keep it up.

DoublespotDoublespotover 3 years ago

Another great story. Makes me wish I was the male.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 3 years ago
Well....

We never did find out who the dad was or why he wasn't in the picture. One line struck me as kind of funny, "She began to make panting noises with her mouth". How else could she have made panting noises? I understand passion sometimes get the best of people, but to stand in front of their window and have sex isn't something a reasonable person would do unless they really wouldn't mind getting caught. Her being a lawyer and doing it was kind of pushing the limits of belief.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Left us hanging

First, the consultation style broke about every rule, but whatever. Great story with a lot of loose ends, in particular the tender nipples. Was she pregnant? And was her brother the son's father?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

There should be more stories to this confession of lovely mother

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I've enjoyed your stories. You have a good imagination and you write well. Haven't finished them all yet, but I'm working on it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The mother's mentioning of her biological clock indicates that she wants more children. They could pass it off as the result of a one-night stand and single motherhood is much more accepted than it used to be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

If mommy wears professional attire. Could you please add stockings to your stories. Nothing sexier than a mommy in stockings for her son. Great story. I gave it 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Amazing, slow build up to a delightful climax.

ToughSailorToughSailor4 months ago

Great story consistent with all of your writings. I always love it when the female protagonist is a professional rather than some gutter mouthed trailer trash. I'm obviously not a fan of the vulgar language favored by so many other authors. FYI, the past tense for thrust is thrust, not thrusted

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

You used a nice concept to an incest story, and it made for a good read.

I'm happy you included the religious upbringing aspect of his mother in such a light as to illustrate clearly, the ridiculous stupidity and harmfulness inherent with children being raised by strict parents that have their heads so far up the ass of the bible, they can't see the light of day!

It is truly an awful shame that this situation is a very real truth. Far too many kids grow up with phsycological and behavioral problems because their parents are too afraid of reality to be able to think for themselves, and believe, and live by, the teachings of the churches.

The overturning of Roe vs Wade is a great example of how organised religion wants to choke and control normal human sexuality.

At least now, his mother is coming out of her shell and beginning to blossom, in large part, because of loving help from a caring son.

Good job, and I hope there's another chapter on the way.

I'd also like to chime in with ToughSailor on the part of not liking vulgarity in these stories. It detracts from the enjoyment of the composition, and typically, demeans and degrades women into cheap trashy cumsluts.

So once again, thank you, HeyAll.

Sincerely,

B4PW.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...