All Comments on 'The She-Shed'

by Brittni4u

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 5 years ago
Hot story!

Loved it. Another five star from Britt. I'm sure we'll be learning what happened at the New Year's party soon. Can't wait!

sparktjsparktjover 5 years ago

Loved this, especially the description of the she-shed. You’ve described exactly the playroom I have in my fantasy, including a Gyno chair which is just the biggest turn-on for me. I’ve used a couple of them with women who were into medfet and they provided mind blowing experiences. Thank you for some great writing, please continue with more about these characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing!

5 star effort. I want to be the meat in Britt and Nancy's sandwich!

FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67over 5 years ago
Five stars! Scorching hot!

From the lurid descriptions of group sex to the marvelous girl on girl action you handle the subject cheating and the hotwife ethos like a master painter... each brushstroke painstakingly rendered yet skillfully applied. Well done again Brittni... well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
UGGGHHHH!!!

I loved the cock sucking scenes... As an uncut guy I related to Pablo....

You are naughty!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved it

I’d love to fall asleep with another woman’s tongue teasing my clit and spent from so many amazing orgasms. I read this on the train home and was wriggling and wet when I got off at my station. Please write some more. How was the New Years party for the voracious horny Brit and Nancy? Make me cum again and again x

redkissyredkissyover 5 years ago
Love it!!!!!

5 stars all the way! I can not wait to read about the party!

InspiriniousInspiriniousover 5 years ago
Loved It! 5 Stars

Really loved this story. Great sex scenes!.

RodThrustinRodThrustinover 5 years ago
A piece of the action...

...is exactly what I would love to have. You write the sex scenes so well...I wish I was there, to do my very best to make you and Nancy happy and satiated. And if another guy was there as well, (Shane or Joe) I'd be just fine with that.

Another story that gets five celestial lights.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 5 years ago
Wonderful weekend

I so love your writing. I’m guessing most of it is you telling us your story. I can’t get enough of you and love you to pieces. We need to have a party. Love you 💕💕xoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hot

So fucking hot. I loved the way you and Nancy surprised Joe in the shower. Lucky guy. It was great how he came all over your face. So dirty. And then you and Nancy fucked in the shower... so hot. Great build-up and reveal about the she-shed. When you lied down on the gynecologist table, and how Nancy inspected your pussy and then licked it, before fucking you with a lubed-up strap on... that made me so fucking hard. Really kinky and hot. I didn't expect the gloryholes LOL. Belly rings were a nice touch. So nice of Nancy to wake you up by licking your pussy. My favorite parts were: "Before he could answer, Nancy opened the shower door and slipped in behind him now that he was facing me. He was the meat in our human shower sandwich as her breasts were pressed up against his back. My hands that were rubbing his chest began to go lower and lower until I was soaping his cock and balls. It was about half erect and getting fatter by the second.

I giggled, "Since you are in a hurry, we can't waste any time getting this all clean."

Nancy was circling her slippery boobs on his back while pinching his nipples and I was getting wet from more than just the shower. I sat down on the built-in shower seat located in the back which put me at eye level to Joe's crotch. The water had rinsed all the soap off his six inch erection but I continued stroking it by using the remaining wetness and with my elbow out to the side, I stared directly at the head. Nancy was rubbing on her hubby and around his chest, through his mostly gray body hair. I had quickened my pace of jerking his cock."

And

"Just like a gynecologist going in for a closer look, she stooped down, manually spread my legs and began slowly licking my folds. Her tongue danced around my labia like she was trying to cover ever inch with her saliva. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the warm stimulation. She would to this thing with her tongue where she fluttered it against my slit opening then would pucker and go inside me with a large kiss. I loved how it felt and I was building up to an orgasm.

My head was shifting back and forth, "You are going to make me cum doing that."

She continued licking while adding a deep hum. That vibration sent me over the edge and my body tightened up. I held my breath and exhaled in rhythm with every orgasmic twitch of my vagina. When it had ceased, I hissed, "Now I want more."

Nancy walked over to a beautiful wooden chest and pulled out a strap-on with a six inch purple gel dildo attached to it. It was lying on top of a pile of adult toys. While fastening the straps around her waist and between her legs, she shifted the phallus until it stuck out perfectly from her crotch like a man's penis. She rotated her hips back and forth causing the cock to sway side to side while commenting, "I think this will do just fine."

I was still half laying in the reclined chair with my legs spread and feet in the "stirrups" when Nancy stood between them on her tiptoes for proper height adjustment. When the gel filled rubber cock entered my wet canal, I shuddered, "Oh my! That feels amazing."

She was pressed up against my crotch and pumped my pussy with it. It was difficult but I managed to keep my feet up on the foot pads. I would have never guessed she could move her hips so fast but that mushy rubber was going to make me cum again quickly.

She seductively asked, "Is my little pixie going to cum again?"

I whimpered, "Uh...huh."

Her thighs were slapping against my ass cheeks and I started moaning in orgasmic pleasure, "Uhhhhhhhhhhh...Mmmmmmm! Ohhhhhh! God...that was a good one!"

She grinned and backed up so that I could see my thick white cum smeared on the purple dildo. Taking her finger, she swiped a glob and sucked it off her digit, "Mmmm. You taste great." She then continued to clean my juices from that "cock" and licking it off her fingers like she was removing the sticky from holding a doughnut."

Keep up the great work, you are very talented, and kinky. Looking forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hot

Chapter 2

So dirty and hot. Nice touch with you stroking Nancy's ass while you rode a bike together. You must have been very tempted. LOL at "the burrito". I especially liked the part where Scott licked your pussies while you two kissed. The way you licked Nancy's pussy while Scott fucked you was also really kinky and sexy. Good idea about cameras in the she-shed. And the part where you two fucked those two handymen, and then switched up... smoking. You're so bad. I'm rock hard now. This part was also pretty funny: " Nancy laughed, "So. I'm married and Brittni has a serious boyfriend. We aren't asking you two to marry us, we are asking you to fuck us." My favorite parts were: "Nancy was holding my legs back while sitting on my face and Scott was driving his cock home inside me. I couldn't see a thing but I could feel his big balls bouncing against my ass. That girth was going to make me cum again. As I built up, Nancy orgasmed before me, soaking my mouth. Her vagina twitching around my mouth and Scott's cock pounding mine sent me over the edge and I began to orgasm. Thank goodness Nancy was holding my feet back or I might have kicked poor Scott.

When I had finished, Nancy got off my face and allowed me to breathe. She pulled his erection out of my pussy and began sucking it. I watched her struggle with it and she stopped, winked at me before revealing, "Mmm. I love how your pussy tastes on his cock. My own personal flavored meat stick.""

And

"Both Nancy and I were moaning and groaning. That time, I was the first to cum as my entire body convulsed while I let out a slow breath holding grunt. When I erupted, Marcus began blasting inside me, "Shit girl! I'm bustin! Aughhhh! Feel that shit! Aughhhhh! Aughhhhh! Aughhhhhh!"

I could feel it spraying my inner walls. Soon after, Nancy was screaming in orgasm again and knowing Marcus had shot off inside me, she begged for Pablo to do the same, "Cum in me! Go on, shoot it in me, I dare you! I want to feel that big headed bastard filling me up!"

Pablo was profusely sweating and asked, "You want it lady?"

Nancy begged louder, "Fuck yes! Give it all to me! Cum in my married hole!"

Pablo slowed his thrusting as if to load his shotgun before he growled, "There it is! Fuuuuuuck! I'm cuuuumin! You wanted it....aughhhhhh! Ughhhhhh! You're getting it!" He stopped all thrusting and allowed his drained cock to enjoy the warm pocket a little while longer."

So hot. Keep up the great work, can't wait for the finale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hot

Chapter 3

Great finale. So hot and kinky. Especially the part where you and Nancy kissed with your mouth full of cum. I'm so glad you let Shane fuck Nancy, and that she used a glory hole on him. Them 69ing was especially hot. I love the image of you masturbating while you watch them. My favorite parts were: "Nancy's body locked up and when her eyes rolled into the back of her head from a powerful orgasm, my pussy also began twitching. That is when I turned the vibrator on. It was hot to see the man I loved satisfying a woman I loved. She quickly rolled him over and she was on top. From underneath, Shane was still thrusting up into her.

Even though the spiked heels made it difficult, Nancy stood up and turned around before sitting back down on my boyfriend's long dick. In the reverse cowgirl position, she rode it up and down like she was trying to hit her head on the ceiling. With each descending thud onto Shane's lap, Nancy would moan.

With her tits bouncing up and down, she looked at me and asked, "Where have you been hiding this big cock! You need to share it with the world! I'm about to cum again!""

And

"When Nancy finished her orgasm, she got off of Shane's slimy cock and turned around subtlety lowering her cream filled pussy to his face. I was intrigued to see what he would do because he was squeamish about eating his own cum. I then realized that Nancy was riding so hard, I don't think she was aware that he had in fact cum in her. Shane avoided it by lowering his head away until it reached the mattress.

She was about to get into a sixty-nine position and when he had nowhere to go, her pussy landed right on his face. Nancy laid on top of him and began sucking his slick cock. It was better than porn and I watched intently to see their reaction. When her lips began to move up and down on the shaft, the salty taste caused her to stop and look up at me. I was smiling and nodding my head yes to confirm her suspicion. Shane had given in and was licking her gooey cum filled pussy. Seeing that, I screamed and squirted again while my legs shook violently.

Shane licked and sucked her sloppy labia and she sucked his dick like a lollipop. When she added her hand and jerked his cock, he erupted in her mouth and she came all over his face. It must have been powerful for both because it looked like they were both having a seizure. It was the perfect sixty-nine simultaneous orgasm. Of course I had another one watching that. My clit was so sensitive that I needed to quit. Nancy swallowed and got off Shane and we were all satisfied for the time being."

So hot. Keep up the great work. You are very talented and kinky. I jerked off so hard to this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The queen approves 😘

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBrittni4u@Brittni4u
5140 Followers
Hi. If you are interested in discussing writing, feel free to email me. My email has changed to Brittni4u@gmail.com

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES