All Comments on 'Spying on My Bully Fucking My Mom'

by I_Love_MILF

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
thesissywannabe1thesissywannabe1over 5 years ago
Keep it up!

Don't let the haters get you down. I loved your story! Keep em coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Like it very very much, gave you a 4+ [⭐⭐⭐⭐+ (4.4/5=88%)]!

This story has been well received by its niche audience. The favorites-to-views ratio is way above the average: 0.8 favorites per 1,000 views. Many stories get only 0.1 or 0.2 fav. per 1,000 views.

* * *

Admittedly I was a voyeur son. I was totally infatuated by my mom's statuesque hour-glass body & her skin which was ever fresh looking & pleasant to touch (her skin was never dry or too greasy. She did have some extra pounds but it was in "all the right places". Her body was very firm.

My parents had a wide circle of friends, & they loved to entertain. At their parties I could not but notice my mom was a flirt & a tease with when she fancied a man.

Our house was originally a farm house & the property was huge. Once, from the dark, i saw a man feeling my wife's ass while she was showing him our new camper. All she did was say, "I take this as a compliment, but there is time for everything. OK, big boy?"

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Asshole bastard hope you get castrated

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userI_Love_MILF@I_Love_MILF
514 Followers
I love MILF fantasies and sex stories featuring older more experienced women. Let me know what you think of my stories if you have time. Thank you for reading.