All Comments on 'Morning Sunrise'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
FuddyDuddyDudeFuddyDuddyDudeover 5 years ago
Please keep this going!!!

Need to know MORE!!

Great short story!

Thanks,

FDD

mches1965mches1965over 5 years ago
Very hot!

Awesome story with gear build up and exquisite detail! Love to see more like it!

Kevlar2Kevlar2over 5 years ago
Good quick story

Liked all of it, but you got one thing wrong there are no 50X binoculars that would require a spotting scope and tripod.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story but..,

I agree with Kevlar, no one makes 50x binoculars. Great story though. I just read it while sitting on my deer stand. Too bad there’s no houses with with smoking hot ladies within sight.

e_ro_ger_storiese_ro_ger_storiesover 5 years ago
Was having to fuck her first a challenge, or an invitation?

I would accept the challenge and see how hospitable the ladies are.

This requires a follow-up with mother and daughter.

the_fireman_33the_fireman_33over 5 years ago
This requires a prequel, and a follow-up.

I'm intrigued. The dynamic in the house sounds like it has enough for a story by itself, and clearly there is impetus for more to happen after this scenario. Let's see more!

Also, I don't know what the others are talking about, but I found 50x and 60x binoculars on Amazon without so much as a simple search, so clearly they're not trying very hard. I have a pair of 50s in my truck now.

Bullrider14Bullrider14about 5 years ago
More

More please. Also its a story. There's a thing called imbelishment. Why are people worried about tje power of the binos?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Kevlar2

don't show your ignorance!

50X binoculars would be impossible to hold still enough to get a steady view.

A tripod would be essential.

Plus the field of view would be so small that a Spotting scope would also be essential just to get the bino's pointing in the right direction!

afosi2604afosi2604about 1 year ago

Interesting premise.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
10449 Followers
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...