All Comments on 'Annie's Blindfold'

by winecountryannie

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
lickmydivinepussylickmydivinepussyover 5 years ago
thank you...

for introducing me to the work of Robert Auer

yowseryowserover 5 years ago
Lovely

Sweet sensual story with an elegant lead-up and telling internal descriptions.

zooliciouszooliciousover 5 years ago
Delicious

Like a flute of champagne, Annie is to be savored.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sequel Needed for this Plot

Add Sahara to this theme for your sequel, please.

LeBaron1987LeBaron1987over 5 years ago
Remarkable

Annie has, in my view, the perfect life, the perfect friends and husband. Thank you for sharing. I am looking forward to meeting Annie's new friend Sahara again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
An amazing story I would love to experience

This story was amazing. I can only dream of having the opportunity to experience public display such as this.

cutiegirl4004cutiegirl4004over 5 years ago
I really enjoyed this!

What a wonderful erotic story! It got me hooked from the premise and didn't let me down with the finish! More adventures of Annie, please!

LeBaron1987LeBaron1987about 5 years ago
Again

I just had to read this again. Very good.

LICK18LICK18almost 4 years ago
Gulp...

Thank you for the amazing journey through the mind of an exhibitionist. Hard all the time after Sahara walked in! Great piece.

JoandJJoandJover 3 years ago
Super sexy...

Well written story of a very sexy event, prommissing a tasteful continuation at home....

AndrewxXxAndrewxXxover 3 years ago
part 2?

WIll there be a sequel to this? I would love to read more about the new addition of Sahara. Obviously Annie as well...

AJBlissAJBliss5 months ago

Great story!

Being a kinky guy myself. I found that I could actually relate to this one! It really has the reader running a thousand different scenarios through the mind from start to finish!

Great, great, great story. Glad you and Sahara has a great time!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwinecountryannie@winecountryannie
Sexuality lays us vulnerable when we open ourselves to others... and in that chosen vulnerability we can uncover new desires and fulfilment. Mmmm… like the water lily rising from below the surface and opening in intimately deep beauty, I choose to be exposed. I've also enjoye...