All Comments on 'The Summer of Our Content Ch. 01'

by Ursus arctos

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
toJohnny7toJohnny7almost 19 years ago
Wow! Extremely hot & loving story!

Outstanding story and writing. I got hard when he applied lotion to Mother's breasts, I starting playing with myself when Mother started playing with him. And I came hard when Mother sucked him off. But without getting too graphic, I climaxed 2 more times during this terrific story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
GREAT WRITTING

FANTASTIC ...CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE OF YOUR WRITINGS...THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
5-star story

this is the hottest story I've read in weeks....more, please--and thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Extremely well written, steamy, and erotic story

Ursus Arctos is great. On the one hand he doesn't fumble a story. He built his plots in a way that grabbed me and held me all the way through the stories. His characters had substance, and it was as if I were there. And, in erotic stories like "The Summer of Our Content" and "Home is Where the Heart Is," that takes special talent. I was fantastically aroused reading these stories, and urge Urctos to continue them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Very loving and erotica story!!!

wow can't wait get another chapter 2 or 3 pretty please thanks..

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
07/08/05 now 12/29/05 when is next chapter

outstanding writing and give us more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great story, but....

The gay male stuff always reuins it for me. I guess I'm just too straight!

Fubar2kFubar2kabout 17 years ago
Great story .... But! ... again ...

I like to think of myself as fairly open and liberated. As I read the story and became enmeshed in the deepening love of Mother and Son, when they went off for exploring with Sophie and Martin I gave a great sigh. Why, just for once, couldn't an author accept that a couple were actively content with their own relationship and stop there. Look, admire by all means, but reserve the lovemaking for each other. Ah well, silly old me!

A comment - you persist in writing when your leading man cums that he delivers "sperm and semen" ... You dork ... sperm is semen is cum. And you do it in EVERY story! Very irritating to a reader, is that sort of carelessness.

However, except for the confusion at the end, good story. Regards, Fubar2k

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
he lost me when he took the dick in the mouth

bi not my cup of tea,

billcoombsbillcoombsabout 14 years ago
BI-SWEET OH YES!!!!

WHEN HE TOOK HIS COCK IN HIS MOUTH IS WHEN I CAME....NOTHING LIKE A BIG HOT DICK THAT ACHES TO BE FUCKED THEN SUCKED.......BILL

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good Start...

... but where is part 2? Would love to read more about these two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Why oh why?

You ruin a good story why Mom's son sucked the other man's cock! I am sorry, but

I do not like gay stories. Why oh why did you go and ruin a good story? Incest, yes,

gays, No! You just lost a 5 rating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Nice story thanks, the love scenes are beautiful, though I like stories to have a little more seduction or finesse. And Charlottenburg is not a suburb of Berlin, it's the centre of the west part of the formerly divided city, and it's still the centre.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Ursus is the master of tales

of mother and son emotional and very physical love. No wonder. In his latest contribution (more, please, gifted author, and soon!) he explains that he did in fact fuck his own beloved mother over a period of many years. That story is "A Mom and Son. Thoughts and Reflections," where he also invites readers to send in their own experiences and fantasies about their moms. I think so highly of Ursus that I sent two emails of personal reminiscences, and I suggest other admirers of his work should consider sending feedback as well. For me, motherfucking is simply the best, the most exciting fucking there is. The connection of a mother and her male child is the closest human connection possible. Both are deeply aware that the boy was carried in his mommy's womb for nine months and came into life and the world through that marvelous hairy hole between her thighs--his own mother's cunt. For a son his own mother's cunt--her pussy, her snatch, her twat, her mommy-hole, her coochie, her gash, or whatever affectionate name he gives it--is the most beautiful and desirable anything in the whole fucking world. And it's peculiarly his--after all, it's his own birth canal. The maternal vagina is the natural sheathe (German, Scheide) for her boy's hard young penis and the nature-given receptacle for every drop of semen in his hot young balls. A son's penis and his mother's vagina are made for each other, and no one knows this better than Ursus arctos.

fulballzfulballzalmost 8 years ago
Enjoyable

Another great story from this A-1 author. The beach scene was plausible and the meeting of the other couple was okay but I wasn't into the sharing thing. Maybe just as observer's of each others actions would of been alright. I did get 1 load off in the first 4 chapters and was just about ready for a second but with the bi/gay scene just couldn't get it to happen. No fault of yours, just not my thing. Still, 4 stars. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Crossing the line is so taboo

Actually sharing with another like couple is an experience beyond description. Can't wait for the next.

OlebillOlebillover 7 years ago
Taboo

Loved the story right up to the point another couple got involved that put a bit of a damper on it for even though they were brother and sister. Mother should have said no as their relationship was only just beginning why tempt temptation with then and may losing her son. Thought it might have ended with her getting pregnant that would just top it off. Have been in a taboo relationship myself and regret not taking it further but what happened in your story happened in ours and the temptation was too great and we went different ways I regret it all thru my life. But still rating 5 STAR AS all your stories are great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nonsenses and mistakes

This story IS FULL OF NONSENSES AND MISTAKES!First of all,IT'S NOT TRUE that a flight from Boston to Berlin takes only "eight hours"!Such a flight takes NINE AND A HALF HOURS AT BEST and flying nonstop!

Then,he could not fly for an entire day from USA to Germany,even with the time difference!So,HE DEFINITELY COULDN'T HAVE CLEARED GERMAN CUSTOMS "the next morning"!He must have done that ON THE SAME EVENING of the day in which he left USA!

Berlin ISN'T LOCATED "at such a northern latitude"!The latitude of Berlin IS ONLY 52.52 degrees N,IT'S NOT LIKE the High Arctic or something like that!And in July,THE SUN DOESN'T STAY UP until "nearly 10:00 p.m.",but ONLY UNTIL 9.30 P.M. at best!

Also,YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY INCOHERENT when you talk about their vacation!Firstly,you tell that it was a "three-week holiday",then you say that they had "two weeks to look around" and,right at the end of the story,you tell that "there was still a week left of our vacation"!So,how long was REALLY their holiday?!If you aren't even able to be at least A LITTLE COHERENT in what you are writing,YOU REALLY SHOULD STOP WAISTING OUR TIME by writing all THESE NONSENSES!

IT'S DEFINITELY NOT TRUE that "this wasn't the 'incest' of the internet;this was a love that only a very special mother and son could feel"!THAT'S SIMPLY AN ABERRATION!On the contrary,THIS WAS EXACTLY THE INCEST OF THE INTERNET(which anyway,IT WAS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO TELL IN 1993,when the internet was still at the beginning and PORN WASN'T REALLY WIDESPREADED on it!) and THIS WASN'T ANY "love that only a very special mother and son could feel",but ONLY A SICK AND DISGUSTING PERVERSION!Also,HE WASN'T AT ALL "a very, very special young man",but only A SICK AND PERVERT YOUNG MAN!STOP WRITING SUCH BULLSHIT!

And the Romanian names that you use ARE CERTAINLY MISTAKEN!In the Romanian language that woman won't be called "Sophie",but SOFIA and Martin IS A NAME THAT IS VERY RARE in Romanian!Also,their son name in Romanian WON'T BE "Marko",but MARCU!If you write about people from a foreign country AT LEAST LERAN HOW TO PROPERLY WRITE THEIR NAMES,if nothing else!

Then,that man from Romania COULDN'T HAVE BEEN "educated in both the United States and England" because in the years of his youth,Romania was a communist country and NO ROMANIAN COULD HAVE BEEN EDUCATED in the United States and England,unless HE/SHE FLEW THE COUNTRY!And why on Earth would the woman's English have been "a bit more stilted"?!SHE COULD HAVE SPOKEN AN EXCELLENT ENGLISH too because THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO NEED for someone to be educated in a country in order TO SPEAK THE LANGUAGE OF THAT COUNTRY PERFECTLY!

And those two people COULDN'T HAVE "re-established their life together as husband and wife" because THEY COULD HAVE NEVER MARRIED EACH OTHER being brother and wife!Incestuous marriages ARE FORBIDDEN IN ROMANIA AS EVERYWHERE ELSE in the world!

Finally,I HAVE TO SAY that the author of this story ISN'T AT ALL an "well read and well traveled" person,as he SO WRONGLY presents himself!HE IS ONLY A PATHETIC IGNORANT AND UNCULTURED GUY and HE KNOWS NEXT TO NOTHING of what he is talking about!

TheOldStudTheOldStudover 1 year ago

This story was pretty good, although a little 'out there', until the gay scene...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous