All Comments on 'Fire'

by scrummie

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
SlickTonySlickTonyalmost 19 years ago
You Did Good

Nice combination of drama, danger and realistic sex. More people's first efforts should be this good. I hope you'll write more.

manwhosejsutflirtmanwhosejsutflirtalmost 19 years ago
loved it

that was very well written story.you are a natural. i look foward to reading more of your stories. ty for your time

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
this is rape

anyone who would sex someone who had just suffered trauma is a rapist. people who are under stress deserve protection not being preyed upon.

for your sick mind to comprehend along with all the other dufus' who loved this story, during 9 11 would you have sexed some woman who had just been rescued?

same trauma, same horrid scene and yet you pathetic creature thought mixing predatory sex in was "hot".

you are a lezrapist!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
More More More

First off forget the comment about this being a rape story. It's a fantasy piece. Many writers have gone this route usually the woman winds up sleeping with a firefighter, cop or doctor. The fact that two woman got together made this story even sweeter. I like most your readers will understand this is a fantasy piece and give you the credit you deserve. Great for a first piece look foward to more. Would love to see her make dinner for the kind med student and serve her "dessert". Don't be swayed by very hateful criticismn. I liked it a lot and want more..Good Luck

Julissa

mummys dirty angelmummys dirty angelalmost 19 years ago
A great first effort

i enjoyed this story and no way was it rape! There was a sweet tender seduction going on between the lines. I hope you write more and i hope these two meet again! xxx

hardtopleasetohardtopleasetoalmost 19 years ago
Great story

I loved it hope you follow up with them getting together some place else. Ignor the person who left the nasty remarks he or she didn't even have the nerve to give there name. Hope to read more soon, Hardtopleaseto.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Go Away !

Tell your "rape" accuser to go to some other sight. This is a fantasy site, not a sounding board for your screwed up morals. Try CNN or something...TomJ

tinakristinatinakristinaalmost 19 years ago
Hot!

All I can say is, keep writing! This was a great start, and I hope you get these two ladies together again so Nina can thank her rescuer!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
awesome!

This story was super hot. I would totally keep reading a book that started this way. Anyone who thinks this is rape obviously doesn't like any sort of adventurous sex whatsoever. Lighten up and stop being so boring!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
on fire with Fire

Damn good first submission I will look forward to your next story. This one made me wish I was a woman. To sum up Wow.

SamaelSamaelalmost 19 years ago
Hot damn

Very good story indeed. I hope you continue it, I want to see the intern get her rewards.

BiBigirlBiBigirlalmost 19 years ago
FIRE IS A GOOD THING

scrummie, Please continue.......... this is very good

BiBigirlBiBigirlalmost 19 years ago
FIRE IS A GOOD THING

scrummie, Please continue.......... this is very good

BardsLadyBardsLadyalmost 19 years ago
OutStanding!

Rape? Geeze, some people can twist a good story around in their head and totally blow it out of proportion. Personally, I enjoyed the story and Loved every bit of it. Looking forward to the Sequel if there is one.

BardsLady

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
animals

and some people are such idiots and predators that they think a good story is taking advantage of a woman. it is a shame people have sunk to such lows that they can not show some compassion on a person who just lost their home. instead the drive is to sex them. animals act this way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Excellent!

Short but sweet. Almost believable. Nina could have shown a bigger reaction to the fire and the scene could have been more descriptive.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
smokin' ;)

very nice, especially for a first story! ignore the person from the short bus who's squealing "rape!", as its nowhere NEAR non-consentual, & they're obviously just trolling =P i think they've been leaving similar comments on other stories - sorry troll, whoever you are, but fantasies don't have to invole explicit consent to not be rape!!! personally, i'm not into non-consent stories, but i'm equally uninterested in ones where every single progression in the sex act is prefaced by "is it ok for me to ___ you now?" i mean, really, how retarded...

bigrimmstalesbigrimmstalesalmost 19 years ago
non-consensual arson about

Have a I missed something? She describes the out-of-body experience in a humourous way, she admits her personal desire for the young intern and yet someone is crying that it is non-concensual? I thought it was sexy, had possibilities of romanticism (though cut short in the ending - more could have been made of the opportunity for the relationship) and didn't overdo the gynae lessons given the setting. Good luck and hope you write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Appealing But Not Pointless

I very much enjoyed the way this came out. There was sex that was quite stimulating but there was also a romantic feel to it. Obviously this was written by a woman, since few men could write so adequately on how to please other women.

We should very much like to thin that this story will soon continue. Do be sure and write some more, not just on this story but create others as well. There were some minor typos here and there but the writing is strong and well developed. If I had to say anything truly not positive it would be that you are in need of a bit more passion with your words, you have the right idea in creating romance but you need also push passion when you write so your reader becomes enthralled and entranced, even ensorcelled by your words. But I can see your getting there.

~Lord Overon

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Story was fair, but confusing

This isn't a huge criticism, but your grammer could use work. I just didn't feel like the sentances flowed, and you jumped around a lot. Maybe I'm just anal, and this wasn't a bad first story, but it would be a lot better with a bit of editing. Hope to see more of your stuff.

RichardMiniteRichardMinitealmost 17 years ago
Wonderful

Very good again dear. The first time I read these I barely payed attention to what you dont write as opposed to what you do. Maybe its a curse or a blessing but there is a lot of you inbetween the lines there and to anyone who knows you it shines through with absolute brilliance. I would have known more of that, perhaps in a different life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
awesume!!!!!

damn im wet right know just thinking about that i want my stuffed dog to hump and have sex with right now

wow!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
really good

very enjoyable keep it up xxx8539

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fucking awesome

I enjoyed this story thoroughly.

NC22371NC22371over 10 years ago
hot, but short

I love the eroticism of them looking in the mirror, Ummmmm hot!

BiBabe2014BiBabe2014over 10 years ago
more.

I loved the story. I would love if you would continue this.

Arago007Arago007over 10 years ago
BiBabe...

There is a continuation... http://www.literotica.com/s/nina-and-casey-continue

Still not as much as I would have liked :)

BiBabe2014BiBabe2014over 9 years ago
Arago007

thank you!

roveroneroverone12 months ago

Nina has 'curls'-? Rare these days, and sweet!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous