All Comments on 'Turn Your Husband into a Cuckold'

by skiing_js

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fun Story

"How To", last I read, was filled with instructions for people who want to learn to indulge or improve their capabilities in various sexual practices. In other words, essays, not stories.

This was an actual story. It did demonstrate the kind of behavior modification in which spouses engage when a woman wants to cuckold her husband or a man wants his wife to cuckold him. You can lead a man a lot of places by his dick, lol.

You can find a lot of instructions on the internet, mostly about breaking down your wife's thoughts about herself and her behaviors, so she feels more sexy and comfortable around Black men, enough to start fucking them. Of course, you must deny yourself for some time, until she deigns to fuck one, and then, of course, she will be denying YOU, lol.

I don't know if this really worked for some woman, somewhere, but in my experience, it generally takes more time and more consistent effort, not sporadic events like these, to turn someone on to cuckolding who has been resisting it, but certainly it's one way to go about it.

I was very lucky. My husband was slowing down as we aged. I told him about these stories I discovered at an erotic story site, all about something I'd never heard of, called interracial cuckolding. He asked if I wanted to do that. I expressed concern for our marriage; I didn't want him to let me indulge myself out of guilt for his lack of ability, and then feel badly about it later, damaging our marriage. He convinced me that he would be happy for me. I did it, and it improved our own sex life. And now I know what it means to get truly fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I am thinking?

This how to... is ether a joke, or your mental illness is far to gone for you to be able to function by your-self. In which case I am wondering how did you put this together?

However, life moves in mysterious ways... who knows?

Miracles do happened, your brain haze may clear one day!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nope

Not in this life time

keystone00000keystone00000over 5 years ago
And in part 2....

Husband finally comes to his senses, grows a pair, blows both their brains out and heads off to parts unknown

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
"I am a bull..."

The second half of that sentence should have read, "bullshitter."

Nope. Seek urgent help.

1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wife tries

How many women actually play this mind fuck with their innocent husbands and they don't even realize whats going on until it's too late. If your women openly shows interest in another guy, kick her ass to the curb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
5 stars

Ignore the negative comments. This is a common and realistic scenario which is enjoyable for all parties and which you have presented well. The Wife gets increased sexual pleasure and multiple orgasms from a better lover with a large cock; the bull gets to enjoy the sex which his superior performance and endowment entitle him to; and the husband gets to enjoy the submissive pleasure of being a cuckold and eating cream pies, whilst maintaining his marriage. It has worked well for me and my Wife for the past 41 years.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Every alleged 'I love you' spoken by the wife is such a lie. The manipulation and lying is astounding.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great story - maybe even actual.

Fact is that a lot of women find themselves bored with spouse/hubby and fantasise

about someone they've met at store, library, gas bar while doing every day things.

Its not uncommon to look the sidewalk or across the room,whenever - wherever it happens to be and immediately see someone glancing back. I don't know what the psyco term for that is but there often is an immediate connection. You smile - she/he smiles. You see that person again and you just know you could develop it. I have to respect that the woman in this instance is honest about it and say what you want but someone already in a relationship can still love the one and bed the new. If everyone is honest and above board, I say go for it. Great story! SamB

ShadowRosieShadowRosieabout 5 years ago
No, this is not a good idea

You are pathetic and it is NOT a good idea. How about teaching your spouse what you want and need? Cuckoldry just demeans both of you and makes you into a cheat and a liar.

cindycbegoodcindycbegoodabout 5 years ago

My guy would have called bs on the key being stuck in the ignition thing. We'd of never made it to the "cookie powerplay" thing. Then he'd have probably told me that if I wanted to go hang out with a firefighter fine but don't expect him to be there when I got back. That or he'd of had all my stuff shipped to Dylan's house and changed the locks on ours. I'm just saying try something like this at your own risk but if you do I'd advise you to have a divorce lawyer on speed dial.

skiing_jsskiing_jsabout 5 years agoAuthor
this is not a cure all for everybody

I think there are a few concepts people are having a hard time grasping. 1) This will not work for every relationship. If you are a wife that wants this, this is a possible route to get it and probably the least risky/most effective. But I tried this several times with several women before it eventually worked The other times it didn't, it hit one of the steps, husband drew a line the wife didn't want to cross and it simply ended 2) Reading this gives the impression it all happens over night. This was over a long period of time. 3) If you do it right it's pretty risk free. You do it step by step. If you are getting push back stay at one of the steps until it becomes the "new normal" he is more used to the idea and more ok with it. If he shuts it down, it's over and you can't progress you just have to give it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
This is a real quick way to end up dead

This has to be the stupidest thing I have ever read here. I read this for laughs, but it turned to anger real fast. If my wife did this shit, she would be in a world of hurt. And you “bull” would be eating food through a straw for the rest of your life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

This is literally the type of manipulation abusers do, nothing loving about it at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

"probably the least risky/most effective" ... sure, if you mean most effective way to end your marriage, lose your kids, and probably make everyone you know hate your guts.

Quick recap:

1/ One partner in the marriage stated that they didn't want a non-monogamous relationship, she decides she wants to sleep around anyway. Guess we know how much she actually loves him then.

2/ She and her enabler (that would be you, poster) decide that the best way for her to cheat without breaking her pathetic justification would be to brainwash the husband without his consent. You even admit to knowing it would be grounds for divorce.

3/ The two of you engage in a conspiracy to create an elaborate fiction to manipulate the husband, text book behaviour for abusive spouses and serial cheaters.

4/ The husband reiterates at every step that he's not consenting to any of this, the two of you continue anyway, lying and breaking promises at each step. Again, text book abusive spouse.

5/ To "convince" the husband, the wife who claims to love him applies literal operant conditioning... you even admit it, referencing Pavlov.

6/ We get to the last two paragraphs and it turns in to you trying to brag about your performance and claiming that you had successfully caused serious mental harm, something that's potentially criminal.

7/ You claim to have attempted this multiple times, which makes you predatory sociopath.

What I honestly don't understand is why these supposedly straight "bulls", while boasting about how many affairs they've had, are actually getting off on sexually dominating other guys. Are they all gay guys who are in denial?

Though, I figure the whole tale is some kind of wish fulfilment fantasy since it's far too unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Not every man that gets horny cause his wife has sex with other men is a sissy.

Hey, great suggestion/story. Some of these people that make crappy comments obviously are not very secure in own their relationship. It's just sex, like an internal massage. Vaginas don't break or wear out so easily. It's just fun and exciting. Besides, the wife will come home! Also, not all cuckholds are gay, bi, weak or wimps or have small cocks. If these complainers don't believe it, try to take one of these wives away from her permissive husband and see what happens. You'll be surprised just how aggressive a "Cuckhold" husband can be!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Intresting, but dangerous.

What the guy said below is somewhat right, but what can one do ? Sex is such a thing, with deeper level of physical and emotional intimacy. Permitting extra marital sex perhaps can be tolerated (depends on person) but can one have clear control over it ? What everyone fears is their efforts they soent on their relationship going to waste. As an example, I start working at 25 at every month save some money in a bank foe 30 years, until I turn 55. Now this is the time where I can enjoy my savings, but suddenly I am told that the bank went bankrupt, and my money has disappered !

This is the same thing one feels when they spend time, money, effort and emotions in a relationship, only for it to fail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

As a cuckold I loved reading this story. It tweaked my imagination regarding how my wife has had sex with our mutual friend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Damn

I want this with gf so bad and get calls while shes doing it

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Dum cunt

what kind of batch is she loving attentive husband and she chances divorce . Would have been out of house for good when she told me she was going to give him a blow job Wa

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

As one who came home to 69 and got a creamy instead, must say I admire her for taking her role.

And him for knowing his place!

Anallicker01Anallicker01over 2 years ago

Very sneaky plan that seems to have worked. Personally, divorced papers would have been in my pocket the first time she pulled that crap, no if & or buts! Now if she had offered her gorgeous looking best friend while she was doing Dylan, that's a different story! We all know the Bitch won't stand for sharing her hubby though!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story had a 5 star then hubby's salty desert dropped it down to 4. There is such a thing as a step too far. Did get a kick out of the sneaky manipulation though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My wife did something similar to me over a couple years' time. First it was going out with the girls for drinks once a month. She would come straight to bed when she got home, and we would have great sex. Then they started going to dance bars a couple times a month. I really am not good at dancing and didn't mind as long as there was no slow dancing. She agreed. But then when she came home, she would go straight to the shower and brush her teeth. She did this because she said she was sweaty which was understandable being she was fast dancing. But we would still have great sex when she came to bed. She said the dancing with the guys made her horny. Then one night she came home took a shower but didn't brush her teeth. We had great sex, but I could smell what could have been oral sex on her breath. I didn't want to accuse her, but I asked her if she was giving out blowjobs. She got really pissed and said no. This went on for about 4 months with the same smell on her. But the sex was the best we ever had so I kind of ignored it. The thought of her blowing someone actually started to work on my mine and was turning me on. Well to make a long story short she started coming home later and later and not taking a shower. I could smell the sex on her, but we continued to have mind blowing sex even when I knew she was dirty. I know she wants me to go down on her but so far, I have not. I guess she wants to turn me into a cuckold or maybe already has. The thing is, I love her and want to keep her. We also have 3 young children. So, I guess I can put up with occasionally sharing her as long as she doesn't get pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

if my wife did ant f that i would wait till she slept then would set her whore ass on fire. i i am dead serious. My wife knows how i am.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

well i wonder if the wife would say it was worth right before you bash her head with a baseball bat- i bet she would sing a different tune then-that is the price a wife needs to pay for cuckolding her husband and if more of this happened and i mean a lot of it happening i bet they would keep their panties on and legs closed

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love it, give me thoughts of try it with my husband.... but he is not into it.

I love want happen.

Regards Elin

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I did it successfully with my husband. It took a long time to happen. At no time did I ever humiliate him. It really sped up when he started to depend on the angst to get turned on. He always knew that I would fuck his brains out right after my bull left the house. Our whole sex life together continually improved since then. We are both 72 now and still going strong and love each other more than ever.

bilashbilashabout 1 year ago

That's psychological manipulation.

Anyway, this is just a fake story.

If you really want proper cuckold relationship, go listen to keys and anklets podcast or venus cuckoldress podcast.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That was an awesome story one that you can imagine being the husband and feeling his cock get hard with anticipation. This is the New Modern Marriage and it is spreading quickly

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story line of wife wanting more and better sex. I have encouraged my wife to have sex with other men, still waiting and wishing she would.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

dont try this at home :)

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

How to gaslight ur Partner 101 lmao

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

If you have to go to these extremes just to get your thrills then you need a reset. Marriage should have romance, kindness affection. and plain old sex. Cuckolding and other extreme fetishes should be avoided or left as mental fantasy only. If you do this IRL, bye bye marriage.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Bulls like this are delusional. Ic69hunter and this writer are pretty similarly messed in the head, if this story has a basis in reality. But it doesn’t. This never happened.

It’s a horrible telling of a messed-up fantasy. It’s fiction.

People who engage in this in real life are doomed.

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

Oh how lovely NOT! A manipulative lying wife with a totally idiotic husband. As a story it really doesn't work. It just illustrates how to lie and manipulate and cheat. This isn't a marriage in any form. BardnotBard

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous