All Comments on 'Mrs. Steel - The Return'

by Many Feathers

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
kingswedekingswedeover 18 years ago
MRs Steel

Great story.

Love all you latest works and hope to see more in the near future.

Hope I can find the orginal Mrs. Steel story to see what she was like 20 years ago.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hard as STEEL

This, and its predecessor, are two of the best stories I've read here. Creative, arousing, and keep you cumming back for more. Well worth the time it takes to get through them.

Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Ten Thousand Feathers !

Read both stories, one after the other. I wish more writers would incorporate all their story parts under one title like you do. Your stories combined sophisticated open sexuality with a warm humanity. I'm sure "Katie" is looking down and smiling. I got the same feeling years ago when I read Robert Heinlen's "Stranger in a Strange Land". Even though I'm already middle-aged, "when I grow up" I hope to be able to write stories just like you.

Chipolte

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
What goes round comes round

Very enjoyable story, slighly predictable, but fascinating bit of writing. Very creative.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
As Great as the Original

It made a great addition to an outstanding story with a beautiful ending. Thank You! Ronnie W.

NamizujsNamizujsover 18 years ago
Thanks for a great story

It was a very well written and good story.

Went back and read the previous too. I also remember The Sandman, and read about that too.

Keep writing and sharing, I may never get to publish a single line, but the feeling You tried to communicate is shared.

Thanks

John

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
wow

What a story I loved it

BartsnowBartsnowover 18 years ago
Oh, Mrs Steel

Once again, I have to admit your writings are quite something. Now having read both Mrs Steels I find myself wondering at your creativeness . . . you would appear to have written from quite some experience . . . damn I am jealous . . . You also have quite a knack with words, simple and full of meaning and well put together.

Bart

BILLIXXBILLIXXabout 17 years ago
JUST THIS,,, OUTTTTTT STANDINGGGG...

AGAIN ONE CAN ONLY SAY...

OUTTTTT... STANDINGGGGG...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
outstanding!

Man you are an excellent writer!

Just superb as usuall!!!

CajunBillCajunBillabout 12 years ago
Fantastic

Maybe this is your best yet!

Francis73Francis73over 11 years ago
Pleasure at its best

A really great story and I hope not the end of it! just an interlude.

Alaska84Alaska84over 10 years ago

Great finish to the story! Loved it! Thank you for sharing your story with us!

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
WHEN YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED

why worry about what didn't and que sera, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
good

I could really wish that "Jack & Jill had gone on up the hill , their sudden inclusion I ponder". Kathryn had said that her gardner, or whatever, was older than herself and that she always liked younger guys. But then here comes Jack being introduced as their groundskeeper. It was already pretty complicated coming back together after 20yrs and then adding David and the Twins, but the kids make sense. But the other couple are an anomaly that just do not fit with the flow of the story which is basically about Katie, Kathryn, Kathy, Nicky, David, Shelly, & Kelly. Great story, but you have a tendancy to introduce unnecessary characters at the end of some of your stories. As a reader, this is distracting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Jack & Jill

Jack and Jill should not have been added to the mix....

Please continue the story...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
NIX ON JACK AND JILL

Jack and Jill ruined the story as did the lack of romance. Just another wham bam thank you mam story. one star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
1*

more a stroke story than anything else. didn't really like the slutty family. pretty bad plot-wise.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
1 star

too far outta reality for me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
yeah i agree...

jack and Jill kinda soured it for me as well...sorry

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Interesting Story

It had a really good start, but it would have benefited from more romance. Towards the end, it appeared to be shallow and frankly quite rushed. As aforementioned, Jack and Jill is quite out of place and lacks development. They should have served as a catalyst towards the bonding of the different generations rather than being involved with it.

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 8 years ago
Wow!

A fantastic compliment to original story! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
the first part was good

but this was dire....especially when she had sex with his underage son....then they get together again,,,,,did he then share her with his son...ruined the story...best .eft with just the original ...this was dire

Agent_AnonymousAgent_Anonymousalmost 7 years ago
Meh

They are all going to get STD with everybody fucking anybody >_>

I feel like this sequel kinda ruined the first one. The first one gives a view of the wonders of a lucky young man who manage to find intimacy to 3 generations of females. Now this sequel showed us it's not unique and apparently these women will fuck and share any dick they happen to come across. Kathy's husband made a smart move to separate from his wife because I can guarantee she was probably cheating on him multiple times.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
love big titty stories

And there are plenty to be had with this authors creative and vivid imagination.

Definite fantasy material. Two thumbs up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
same old same old

Your stories are all the same, I know what will happen after the first page. Boring, glad I skimmed instead of wasting my time reading all of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Disappointed

Way to many people involved... the first installment despite having a four way going on was still sensual while being erotic at the same time. This story just turned into one big orgy without much imagination being involved on your part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Disappointed

Such a great beginning, followed by a let down ending. There is just so much more you could do with this than just drop in the gardener, girlfriend, and rule out a marriage.

HragsHragsalmost 4 years ago
Hope we get more chapters

Thanks for add another chapter. I was so excited to see u added another chapter. The was one of the best written story on literotic. Plenty of plot with just enough sex. Looking forward to reading more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great read

Very well written story. Enjoyed reading the follow up. So when do the girls get the guys together? Just seems natural. Could be interesting for the kids to find them this way when they come home.

tiercenpttiercenptover 3 years ago

The first part was nice and good enough.

This 2nd Part was unnecessary.

Several times mentioned she's married but stepping out on her husband/cheating on him. (not coming with the family?)

Then Kathy actually fucking David?

The Story was about Nick and the Women/his women. The Story being somewhat sensual, erotic.

Now, this. Just place it in the Group Sex Category. ...

KinkCuriousInNJUSKinkCuriousInNJUSover 2 years ago

I absolutely loved the first story of Katie, Kathryn and Kathy with Nick. I also loved the reunion of Kathryn and Nick and even thought Kathy sneaking into it was a great thing. And then you ruined it by bringing his son into it. He was very against having his son involved with that chapter of his life, and you immediately went there. Completely ruined the story for me and let all of those wonderful feelings I had toward the story evaporate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I thought the last two pages of the last chapter was a bit cheesy getting two other people involved as Jack and Jill, came into the picture was a little bit much. This story was going great until then. If I was Nick I think I would have sold his Mom and Dads home after the funeral and moved away. I don't like surprises in this situation and I think Katie would have turned over in her grave. The other part of this story at the beginning where Kathy steps out of the picture and gets married, I knew then she was going to be getting divorced sooner or later, while Nick finishes college and joins the marines, because at that time every healthy man was required to spend five years in the military when the Vietnam war was going on, I think it was call subscription.

DwarfLord50DwarfLord50about 1 year ago

I was loving the first six pages of reunion story, but didn’t care for the ending. Like many other comments, I thought adding Jack and Jill was unnecessary. Even bringing David and the twins into the picture was a bit more than I really wanted. They would have been a fun separate story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Kathy and Nicky should get married. Jack should go ****off

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

What I dislike the most is that Nick is such a weak character. These women manipulate him continually, disregard and run all over his feelings, even lie to him. Fuck all that. Stand up for yourself, man. Jeez.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous