All Comments on 'Church Girl: Best Friend Turned'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 67 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesabout 5 years ago
The Perfect Opening!

The perfect opening is the one between a woman's legs! I'm not a woman, but I'm like those in this story because my favorite activity is cunnilingus! Not just my favorite sexual activity, but my favorite of any activity! I loved this story. Another 5-star effort. I also love reading about muff munching. I always imagine I'm the person lucky enough to be savoring the woman's flavor as I read these lesbian stories! Yummy! Thanks for writing.

pjw7326pjw7326about 5 years ago
the dad chapter

i think the dad chapter should be well after the mom is seduced , and dad is seduced by a different girl then Mary and caught by Mary and her mom , and her dad is then submissive to Mary and her moms lesbian affairs that are openly in front of him and he cant stop them

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
storys

I would like to say well done you should do all the storys list at the end and pictures f from Rebecca chap keep going love to meet you or chat let me know in next chapter like this TD

rantgarrantgarabout 5 years ago

Church Girl: les pom-pom girls Pets next

i'm hoping

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Butthole Training

I love anal stories and really want Gloria to fuck her ass, and maybe return the favor

KG89KG89about 5 years ago
ButHile Training & amazing

I have been a long time reader of yours and I'm happy tonsee this series get some more love!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Thumbs up

I like to think I critique rather than criticize, so here goes. This is one of your best chapters of any story you have written. You took your time and did not rush through it like you often do. The buildup was awesome, and I only saw one "knees" in the whole story. You finally broke out that old thesaurus.

Speaking of that one 'knees', it did have probably my only complaint of this story. I honestly could have gone all day without the pussy eating on the period. Yeesh! That's not any bloody mary I want. Lol. That might have been better suited for the fetish category.

Otherwise, you hit a home run here. You excel in lesbian or bi-girl stories. I know you say you like to try other things, but there is also such as thing as dance with who brought you, or stick with your strengths. These types are definitely your strengths. As to the future chapters, I'd say most of them are worth telling. I'd particularly focus on Mary seducing her mother, her friend's mother, various cheerleaders, and possibly their mothers, so as to set herself up a base of influence. And also Gloria turning out her daughter, and how Gloria herself had the tradition passed down to her, as I believe this backstory would build a foundation for everything else.

One final note, I hope you do these additional chapters and don't let them fall victim to your ADD. I found it ironic you had our heroine reading Literotica tales written by you, and giving suggestions for future tales, while some of the very stories you mentioned languish in your ADD limbo, such as 2 Mistresses. Here's hoping you do write these additional chapters, but also finish some of these others.

You get a big five stars out of me on this one.

TimTam

SahqomedpeytteSahqomedpeytteabout 5 years ago
Next

I would love to see either the anal training story, or the seducing mum story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Corrupting dad!

This on definitely

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Church Girl Begs for More

You are on to something with Church Girl. And the length of this story exceeds your current themed Turning Contest series.

SilvermireSilvermireabout 5 years ago
Can't choose

Is it selfish to want them all ?

But especially the cheerleaders and the mom ones !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
what would be really fun

What would be a really fun story would be to have Mary from this story series run across Bree from the Lesbian MILF series of stories. Bree would try and make Mary into her toy and slowly Mary would turn the tables on Bree. Until Bree is reveling in her own sexual-enslavement. Mary would then take all of Bree's pets and bring them into her own revolution.

That would be a great cross over story.

Bi47Bi47about 5 years ago
WOW

I definitely can't wait.

Woodworker11Woodworker11about 5 years ago
Mom

Have the 2 new devious friends work mom and the principal and Mrs Walker. That’s should make for a great chapter.

Want them to make some big cash? Figure a way for them to charge school boys to watch some of their lesbian adventures. We know boys will pay big money to see stuff like that. But the identity of the girls must remain sacrosanct.

BrokenLance13BrokenLance13about 5 years ago
Veva la revolution !!!!

Horsegallicker and I have enjoyed this series as some wonderful bedtime

reading and can’t wait for more!!!! We both figure the next ones should be; Cheerleaders, Alysia from church, mommy nana and then definitely the convention. Mary needs the experience before she blows them out of the water at the convention. Today the town, tomorrow the world!!!

Please don’t let this series fall by the wayside. We as well as many others are enjoying this immensely!!!

Your faithful readers,

Brokenlance13 and Horsegallicker

your_new_toyyour_new_toyabout 5 years ago
OMG!!!

YES YES YES YES YES YES!!! PLEASE continue with ALL of these possible storylines!!

amadeuseroticamadeuseroticabout 5 years ago
Hail Mary

I like the psychological aspect of Mary turning her best friend in this story. I am looking forward to converting mom next. This would require even more psychological finesse. Preferably Mary would only need minimal or no assistance from others.

On a side note, God seems a little gender-confused here. How can the female orgasm, the ultimate celebration of the Divine Feminine, be referred to as "the Lord's cum"?

repojonesrepojonesabout 5 years ago
Turning back

For every one female you turn gay we turn 2 Dykes back to straight you got to catch up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Please please please an orgy story! Please!

jmkuehnjmkuehnabout 5 years ago
Always liked this but...

Have been into this from the beginning but the creepy pseudo feminist tropes tend to detract from the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Couldn't disagree more

The lesbian-feminist conversion "trope" is what makes the story so special and enthralling... Gives it a very distinct identity. And well, erotic stories are much better when they're a bit subversive and naughty :-P

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great writing

I love all your stories. They are so fucking hot and I get off to them. Thanks Jasmine.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Regarding the story ideas:

I'd stay away from "Corrupting Daddy". Either it will feel too pro-heterosexuality (if Mary enjoys it) or too degrading (if she doesn't). I don't think either of those serves the goal of the series. Let the Pastor remain blissfully ignorant as the Lesbian Revolution spreads among his flock…as the women blissfully spread for each others' Holy tongues.

I'd also keep Gloria or Tiffany out of the seduction of Fran. Let Mary alone Save her mother, bring her to the pure bliss of lesbian joy; an offering of devotion and love from a daughter for her mother, nothing less.

The cheerleader chapter is certainly needed, and should be lots of fun. And I'd enjoy the wilderness retreat/church camp ones…women getting back to nature and discovering their own innate Sapphic nature. As the Lord intended, of course.

I'd also make two suggestions

1) Church Girl: Goth For It. Rita Levine is the school rebel. She's non-conformist in her make-up, she smokes like a chimney and she sucks and fucks boys to feel powerful even though she's empty inside. Principal Jones can't do anything, because Rita's dad is an attorney and Rita would have him suing the school district the moment Jones stepped one inch over the line. But when Mary is assigned as a study partner, she turns the goth girl's mockery against her, gets Rita to recognize the female body as the Temple that the Lord intended it to be and converts her to the pure and righteous ways of pussy. Soon everyone is amazed by how Mary has gotten Rita to clean up her act…and Rita loves helping any other girls who might be tempted by penises and penis-substitutes to see the Lovely Lesbian Light.

2) Church Girl: Sibling Salvation. Shy Chloe Barnett once exchanged tentative kisses with her equally-quiet best friend, Lissa Owens. But when her brother Nate came back from college, he caught the two of them locking lips and after Lissa ran home, Nate intimidated Chloe into submitting to him by threatening to tell their parents and roughly took Chloe's virginity. (Yes, this is the response to repojones's repulsive rapey "we convert them back" comments.) A tearful Chloe tells her Bible Study leader, Mary, about her shame, including how, despite the pain, she actually enjoyed being penetrated. Mary hugs Chloe, kisses her tears away, and shows her that there can be pleasure without pain and the best fucking comes from a loving friend. Then she decides to eliminate (pun!) Nate from his sister's life…especially as Chloe has an even prettier younger (sixteen, even if we can't say the age on this site) sister, Daphne, whom Mary and Chloe are horrified to think Nate might turn his intentions towards, soon.

With Chloe's help, Mary confronts Nate, pretending to not know all the details, but still "horrified" at the idea of incest. Cocky and cock-sure, Nate kisses her roughly, grabs her breasts and "forces" her to her knees to worship his cock, unaware that he's playing right into her plans. Mary comes close to the offending member and also his balls swinging like church bells, but only licks his thighs before spinning him around and applying her newly-developed analingus skills to Nate's hirsute and fragrant back hole. It's rank and reeking, but Mary manages to manage enough licks to wet the doorway sufficiently for her to replace her tongue with first one finger, then two, then her vibrator and finally the strap-on that rings Nate's prostate and has him prostrated over a table, being banged to a heaven he never knew existed and shooting the most cum of his life, which Mary makes him lick up off of the floor.

A few days later, he comes begging for another pegging, and while Mary obliges with an even larger strap-on, she also shows Nate his new Truth…that nothing can ream his chimes like a real flesh-and-blood buttfucking. She sends him off to the football team to find the biggest and blackest cocks he now craves. With Nate sneaking back from college haunt the boys' locker rooms (eventually joined by the roommate he's converted to the cause of cock), suddenly the jocks are less interested in finding out why the cheerleaders don't seem to chase them any more, and they discover a team sport that's less likely to lead to brain damage, down the road.

Meantime, Mary helps Chloe and Lisa to reach the full friendship and love they'd only glimpsed before, and Chloe seduces her beautiful baby sister, giving Daphne the loving devirginization she missed out on when that oaf Nate brutally took her own womanhood. The sisters fall in love and eventually (in a later chapter) marry, perhaps with Fran having been secretly ordained and uniting the sisters in Holy (and wholly legal!) Femininity. Lissa is not left unloved; not only do the sisters include her in their familial bond, but she has a whole passel of sisters and cousins (both older and younger) of her own to educate in the ways of True Sisterhood. (A virtual House of Incestuous Nymphs, you might say…)

Well, I've enjoyed extemporizing; I'll let you do the actual work. (Or just disdain my ideas, this being your choice, of course.) If you want to credit me, just call me "HH". And keep on being awesome…

Dandy_in_loveDandy_in_lovealmost 5 years ago

I would really love to read about Mary with mis Walker! She could explore her dom side to extreme with her! Also, church camp will be sexy as hell!

Thankyou as always!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I hope 'Church Girl: Bible Study' is the next part in this series

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
MORE, please.

Wonderful storyline. All of the 'possibe' continuations sound great.

Dirty169Dirty169over 4 years ago
VERY talented writer.

Like you I have a stocking fetish. I have read many of your storys. You truly have vast talent. I usually read the hotwife BBC stuff. I don't get into the gay male story's you compose, but if I want to read great lesbian tales I seek you. It's a typical male fetish. Keep doing what you do.

Thanks for people like you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
house built on a rock

Can't wait for Mary to convert her mommy to the only and true religion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Can't Wait!

Almost all of your future chapters sound excellent, especially the Pegging Prom, and The Revolution. Not sure about seducing Dad, however; it might be better to either keep him in the dark, or send him overseas some place for missionary work. (You might say he'll fill a missionary position. (Har har.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
In my opinion...

Any of the possible new chapters would be great. Please just write more in this universe!

Terri19Terri19almost 4 years ago

Please continue the series!

I think all you listed would be hot, love your stories!

rooney331rooney331over 3 years ago

Can't wait to read more of the series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Chosen one

Since Mary is the "Chosen One" and is going to lead the revolution, is she going to team up with Gov. Greene who is also leading a revolution?

RealnibbaRealnibbaover 3 years ago
Absolutely loved this

Please keep them coming, I'm especially looking forward to turning her mother, and her dominating more girls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So...

You gonna advance the story a bit? Will Mary start a sect before a full blown church? Will she and her friends be indoctrinated, and integrated more into Gloria's secret society?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WOW !! Mary is definitely leading

Yes, Mary needs to turn her Mom,probably not her Dad, and get Tiff her own cheerleader slut.

aglex59aglex59over 3 years ago
Mommy's seduction

Again, excellent job! All suggestions are good for me, but i can't wait to read about Mary's mom seduction. Please continue with this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow

Please keep writing this series, love reading about Mary.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
To be continued ?

So are you gonna continue writing about Mary's lesbian revolution one day ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Hoping the author resumes this series now that she's publishing again.

I like the world'building here and want to see it carried forward. The incest angle doesn't excite me, but the rest is fascinating.

Lions86Lions86almost 3 years ago

Really hope you write more for this story. Such an amazing story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please continue

PhilLustyPhilLustyover 2 years ago

Love love your stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The sect of (Butterfly Kisses)

Lions86Lions86about 2 years ago

are you going to continue this? Its such an amazingly sexy story and id love to see it continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I hope you continue this. I would like to see a mix of the cheerleader and teacher options. I especially want to see Mary take control of all the cheerleaders and order them to never attempt to seduce/Dom Tiffany without permission from Mary as Tiffany automatically outranks all of them.

4chuckssite4chuckssitealmost 2 years ago

Nothing but fives for this series. Time for another NOW!

Baqfid12Baqfid12almost 2 years ago

Please, please, please continue this. Need to see Mary’s mom turned

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Story so hot an you leave us wanting so much more

groomleadergroomleaderover 1 year ago

What a hot, wild ride a real 5 star series!

groomleadergroomleaderover 1 year ago

Would love to see - Church Girl: Butt Hole Training

Church Girl: Charitable Pleasing

Church Girl: Cheerleader Pets

Church Girl: Converting Mommy

Church Girl: Corrupting Dad

Church Girl: Devious Pegging Prom

Mommy, Dad, and Pegging Prom are my top 3 series that I would LOVE to read all about!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's been more than 3 years but I'm still hoping for a continuation!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Will we see anymore?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very exciting. You alluded to continuing the story line with many more Church Girl seductions and escapades. As one person pointed out, it has been longer than three years since your last Church Girl story where Mary seduced Tiffany, we need more stories to continue the revolution.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Surely an all 5's series. I could picture Mary and Tiffany enjoying each other's body; it was so sensual and erotic, I do hope we get to read of Mary's seduction of her mom, who then turns into the ultimate submissive, needing sex many times a day.

burrito54burrito5412 months ago

Would really like more of this. Its a great story more please

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I love this story, it's so fucking hot an you're such a good writer. I know it's been a while, but I really hope you write more of this.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This story is so hot. I've read the entire series twice in 2 days and it's made me try insertion with various household items and with a rosary. This has seriously been such a kink awakening I'm contemplating buying a love egg for my next church worship or graduation mass. You're such a great author, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Still waiting for a continuation.

kbone1kbone17 months ago

This a another GREAT story! Please continue the stories!!!

Cactus99Cactus994 months ago

where can i find the next part please !!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

but I cannot see the one where she seduces her mother!

BigrimmstalesTooBigrimmstalesToo7 days ago

The tease is many years old now. Surely it's time for those other stories, especially the seduction of Fran (the mother).

Nightwish1977Nightwish19774 days ago

C'mon, I want the story of Mrs Walker and the girls..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50870 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...