All Comments on 'The Sabacc Shift'

by auguy86

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
FormerReaderFormerReaderabout 5 years ago
Sabacc

I just realized you could make a Sabacc game using Beleema's house rules and a standard real card game. It would essentially play like a cross between BlackJack and Sabacc. Loved the final version of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Loved it

You did an excellent job adding to a universe far far away, bringing it closer to the here and now. Thank you.

sgtbryan86sgtbryan86almost 5 years ago
Legends!

This should be Star Wars Canon for sure. Introducing a Corellian smuggler at the beginning, and how well I know you write, I knew it was going to be good! Outstanding story!

Crusader235Crusader235almost 5 years ago
Excellent

Excellent Star Wars adventure, so much better than the current batch of movies they've put out. How exciting would any R rated version of Star Wars be? Five stars, hope you continue with this tale.

R.I.P. Princess Leia, and Chewbacca.

Twisted4everTwisted4ever16 days ago

Amazing story! Wouldn't mind a sequel with the same trio (and droid) post return of jedi. Would beat the horrible disney movies for sure.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userauguy86@auguy86
Welcome, readers! My name is M.H. Barton, also known as auguy86. I am an author of erotic literature, dabbling mostly in romance and sci-fi/fantasy. I have lived for my entire life in the southern United States, aka "The South." I live here with my fantastic and loving wife, ...

SIMILAR Stories