All Comments on 'Hyperactive Testes Disorder Pt. 10'

by sthsth

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
imsearching2009imsearching2009almost 5 years ago
Corrections needed

This chapter for me, was harder to read because of all the grammar and spelling problems.

DestinyReaderDestinyReaderalmost 5 years ago
Damn!

Very sexy and well written. Keep it up!

sthsthsthsthalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks.

Thanks, I'm glad you liked it. And as far as the grammar goes. Sorry, I read over these and use an online grammar check, but stuff still slips through.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
A good idea

You should have hem tell all the women he has fucked that are around hem that if they want to be fucked agen they have to be he's slave and they have to swear there life to hem then they go live at a big house sume where nacked all the time having sex when and ho he wants to have sex with

contestwinnercontestwinner6 months ago

Literally didn't notice one mistake. I am LOVING your stories. Yes the situations get a little cartoonie sometimes but that's what is so fun about erotica! It's not supposed to be 100% realistic!

I love love LOVE this series! I have been searching for something just like this i can see that i only have a few chapters left...so sad. But if any of your stories are as good as this one! Wow!!

Actually i know your other stories are great because i finished Emersion Theorapy and it was also just amazing!! It is quite rare that i *read* 10 chapters of a story, let alone *love* every one. Selfishly I wish you were writing still, but even if you arent i hope you're well. I would happily support a patreon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersthsth@sthsth
584 Followers
I just submitted part 3 of Unfinished Business. It should be up in a couple of days. Please let me know what you think. This chapter became a behemoth and had to be cut in half, so expect part 4 in January. Also, I am currently hard at work on two more stories. One was going t...