All Comments on 'Blood of the Covenant Pt. 02'

by CryingJester

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Frankie1952Frankie1952almost 5 years ago
Excellent

Fantastic read, I loved it. Hope you write some more like this thank you.

Throwaway131447Throwaway131447almost 5 years ago

Man this was a great story. Just a fantastic mix of dramatic, erotic, and romantic. I do have to say that I wasn't a huge fan of the massive time jump. Felt it was a bit too abrupt, choppy even. Think it would have worked better to have the story stay with them up until the move to Washington then skip forward a few years. Would have been a smoother transition and been a lot more satisfying, then the ending would have felt a bit more heart warming after we had been through that big life change with them. More show less tell kind of thing. Course I also just wanted more of the story. As it is I really loved this story, even if I wished I had more time with these characters, so thank you so much for writing it!

Onewhoknows12Onewhoknows12almost 5 years ago
God damn amazing

So good from start to finish

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenalmost 5 years ago
Hope you are okay.

Thank you for your work. Be well.

silverfixsilverfixalmost 5 years ago
It’s not finished

I really enjoyed your story a good mix of it all but I really don’t feel it has been finished. I feel there is more to tell with this family but this is you story your characters if you feel they have gone as far as you need them too cool. Good work I will look forward to your next story regardless.

sabra16023sabra16023almost 5 years ago
One Great Story

Thanks

KJ1958KJ1958almost 5 years ago
Brilliant Story

Thank you for writing this brilliant story. I couldn't put it down once I started reading it. Looking forward to reading more of your works.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Loved it

Great story. Not just a good erotic story, great story period. The emotional bit in the middle nearly had me in tears. You balanced an emotional part of the story with some sex that really got me. Looking forward to more stories from you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Be All, End All

Unusually good quality in almost every aspect. Maybe better than that. I'm no writer. Who am I to judge? I'll disagree and say, end it. Maybe I'm wrong. More likely, those who say continue, just, as I, hate to see it end. Now, about deleting bad comments... I'll disagree. Those types will just bash another author, who may wonder, Why Me but not Him? Let them be seen as the universally useless wankers they are. Oh - and I did not find it very dark at all. Some, but a measured decent amount.

Shane279Shane279over 3 years ago
Awesome

I loved almost every bit of it. I could have done without the bit of dominant sex on his part getting off on calling his sister a whore or making her say it just came off as Dickish after building him up to be such a great guy with self esteem issues. But it was easy enough to overlook with the quality of the rest of the story.

Tiku21Tiku21about 3 years ago

Nice and I agree with "shane279"

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

Wonderful story gets 5/5 and stays in my favourites.

Tell me someone is Banri Eurasian, white mom and Japanese father?

Nowhere in the story are actually told of his parentage. Just his Fathers name, Ryu Igurashi

Anyone know?

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Have to agree with Shane279, not a fan of how Benny degrades his sister while having sex. Otherwise good story. Not as dark or dramatic as the author seems to think it is.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A bit dull, and a lot of stuff felt like filler, mostly the trauma, nothing got resolved he just went to a therapist and the guy(I forgot his name)continued to be a pain and then he wasn’t, pretty much this entire story can be “guy fucks his sisters”, nothing got resolved it just stopped, no marriage, no babies just 20 pages of a guy convincing himself it’s alright to bang family.

MarshallaMarshalla7 months ago
An outstanding story ...

... without a doubt!

Riveting, well written, and exceptional.

Picked up early on the alcoholism (sober for 30 years), and the suicidal tendencies.

Sometimes life has its dark times.

Really glad to see a good ending.

5 Stars, for both Chapters, an Instant Favorite for Chapter 1, to lead me into Chapter 2 in the future.

My thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCryingJester@CryingJester
383 Followers
I really appreciate kind and/or constructive feedback so feel free to leave a comment on a story or message me directly. My stories are generally stand alone. But if you plan on reading all of them, and certain fetishes aren't an issue, I recommend reading them in the order t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES