All Comments on 'The Only Time is Forever'

by GoneGray

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wow.....no other word fits!!

Such an amazing concept and well written story of lives touched by sadness and yet love and care!!!

So few people realize that there are still people like this out in this world that you never see this type of story!!! I would suggest that you take the time to expand this story and consider making it into a full length novel. I think it would be an amazing story for many to hear.

Congrats on an exceptional composition!!!

fosdadfosdadalmost 5 years ago
very loving and touching story

You have written a very beautiful story. Not the typical story for this site, but it is obvious the love and caring in this tale. I couldn't read it fast enough!

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayalmost 5 years ago
loved it

very touching story

LustyScribeLustyScribealmost 5 years ago
Beautiful, Beautiful, Beautiful!

Okay, I'm a sucker for romance, chivalry, and the Good Guy coming out on top. Well-developed characters, good build up and unconventional twist on the erection-less lovemaking. Good job, keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Beautiful.

Just beautiful. No other comments needed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Sooooo romantic

Sigh

beyluvheybeyluvheyalmost 5 years ago
So sweet

Lovely characters.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 5 years ago
Lovely

So there is life after the bits stop working. Funny that this is second story read today with loose digits.

Nice story, well told and well written.

pepepilotpepepilotalmost 5 years ago
Awesome

It is the only word that comes to mind. Thank you.

ease037ease037almost 5 years ago
Thank You

I really needed a smile today and reading this story really did the trick.

Very, very well done !

ender2k2kender2k2kover 4 years ago
That was great

I just finished reading all the stories you have posted and they are varied and interesting. You write very well with compelling characters. I look forward to your next story. Thanks.

Droopy615Droopy615over 4 years ago

Lovely. I was impressed with your threading the needle to keep this sweet rather than creepy. Good job

anthrosylranthrosylrover 4 years ago
Beautiful

A truly excellent story full of wisdom and kindness. Loved the redemption at the end.

rickydean56rickydean56over 4 years ago
So close

I would love for you to write a happy ending to my life. You give me hope.

DrizdartDrizdartabout 4 years ago

I read this the day after reading an essay about the literary arguments over Nabokov's Lolita and two recent books dealing with the same issues -- the seduction/grooming done by an old man, the seduction/acting out by a girl, and the rape/twisted affair that resulted.

This story threads the needle with some unusual elements. It is telling a similar story in ways to avoid the worst, and to redeem much of the rest of the inevitable "ick" factors.

I agree with others -- you write well and even more difficult, you set the story so well -- you could consider doing more with the story and pitching it for publication elsewhere.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefalmost 4 years ago
Did it again!!!

Just finished reading a really awesome love story that outshines most of them. I was a little hesitant at first when Mel was edging Bill into making love. It just didn't seem right, but no need to worry as I continued reading. All I could think of was, "what a gift" Bill gave her. It got very emotional, and for me also, near the end, which by the way, was a very happy ending. Thanks for posting such a great story.

devildog0302devildog0302almost 4 years ago
Great story

5 stars aren’t enough...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not what I was expecting

I was expecting something totally different but was pleasantly surprised by this story. It was beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Oh you

You are truly gifted. Thank you for the wonderful tale of love given.

DP

OldnotDead71OldnotDead71over 3 years ago
I didn't expect...

...tears over reading a Literotica story. But I'm a sucker, anyway. I cry at weddings, or even sappy commercials! So reading this, with well-defined, likeable characters, was a joy. You trod the line perfectly! I wish I were that type of man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Exactly the kind of story the world needs more of! Brought a tear to my eye and a lump to my throat.Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excellently done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Beautiful story, & just what I needed tonight – so many stories begin with “I’m 6 feet plus, super fit, & my dick is 25 inches long, and two furlongs around”. Nothing like a bit of subtlety & well-considered characterisations. More power to your pen!

snook5053snook5053over 2 years ago

Have been a member for a long time and have 'ever read such a good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I got rather emotional reading the total story. How lovely and wonderful for these two women to be so loved, cared for and cherished by such a tender man. Nothing in this story felt dirty or unnatural. I had a wonderful marriage and it has been 10 1/2 years since my husband died. I was a young widow at 56 and know that I desire another deep and tender relationship like that again. So many of my girlfriends have no interest in men but I miss all that goes with that kind of deep connection. Thank you for sharing this marvelous and lovely tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

im a 78 yr old man, i loved the story so much, you made i sound so real and believable, the love that came through the story was reality, it actually made me cry , i mean real tears, thank you for bringing back sweet memories for me, please keep righting them

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderover 2 years ago

Thank you for sharing such a lovely tender story. It is really good to experience the ease with which you introduce ED and that you make so little fuss about it. Rather make so much love with it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is the man which I have aspired to be for the whole of my adult life. Now in my 60s, I like to think that I am closer to my objective than I was when in my 20s. Yet, I have so much farther to go. This story serves as inspiration for me to keep on my journey. 5 stars.

tangledweedtangledweedover 1 year ago

Thank you for flipping my dirty assumptions on their head. The expected dirty old man turned out to be much more than the stereotype.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm 72 and your story really got to me. I thank you so much

nthusiasticnthusiasticover 1 year ago

Lucky women to be introduced to pleasure by such a caring man. If I had been with such a man, I’m sure I wouldn’t have had to wait until I was almost 50 to have my first orgasm. I still remember my surprise, OMG, is THAT what an orgasm is? No wonder everyone wants to do it all the time! It took a much older man who was virtually impotent, to demonstrate the necessary patience and skill, and I’ll always be grateful to him.

ddmc1701ddmc1701over 1 year ago

I truly loved this story. Very heartwarming and great story

gnomelandergnomelanderabout 1 year ago

I don't think that I have ever read a Lit story more than once, but this might be the exception. As a story it is gentle and beautifully balanced, although perhaps we - and they - could have done with some more time with Bill and Sylvia?

I'm glad that you didn't categorise this as 'non-erotic', because it is actually very erotic and sensuous. At least one very-oldie found it so!

Thank you for your great work.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Thank you for writing this. I have looked for erotica like this for a while now. I have had some terrible things happen to me as a young person as well as lacking a true father figure. Reading this gave me tears of healing.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Awesome fits perfectly, the love, tenderness, caring, and indeed the willingness to take on a societal taboo and turn it on its head had me wiping tears from my 77yr old eyes. Thank you, now I’m off to read some of your other works. Keep at it please.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

That was well written

tsgtcapttsgtcapt6 months ago

Again, your writing amazes me in the emotions it draws out. Thank you.

MoMiner64MeteMoMiner64Mete4 months ago

This is one of the finest stories I have ever read. Fiction or not, it could have very well have happened pretty much as it was written. It almost made this reader wish that he was the male character to have given and received the love that portrayed in this story. I want to confer high accolades to the author for his imagination and writing. MM

RoktotRoktotabout 2 months ago

FANTASTIC STORY!!!

Thank you so much…

Tob

DBCeeDBCee29 days ago

You have more than talent; you have a gift. You titillate while teaching numerous virtues. Thank you. Our libraries that put perverse pornography into the children's section would do more for their communities if they dumped the trash and replaced it with copies of The Only Time Is Forever.

WoodencavWoodencav14 days ago

Wonderfull loving storey. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoneGray@GoneGray
Inspired to try writing from this site. First fiction in my life submitted June 2019. Have been very honored by all the positive comments and the voting scores. I'm so glad that many of you enjoy my stories, and I hope to keep improving my skills.