All Comments on 'Wife Becomes a Hotwife'

by Sexybeast8899

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
wowowow

one hell of a story .. very well written 5*'s

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 [5 (4.85/5=97%)]. Readers LIKE this story: it got 0.7 favorites per 1,000 views (way above average).

😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good wife

It was a good read, and I could imagine that it was my wife

Getting fucked.

I watched my wife fuck her boss, then left them to it for the night.

She came to our room the next morning full of her bosses cum

I cleaned her, and later that night, I washed he and

sent her back to her boss for another night of fucking him.

I was so hard thinking what they were doing.

The next day I thanked her boss and offered him my wife anytime he wants her.

My wife agreed, said anytime or anything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

πŸ‘

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ [5 (4.8/5=96%)]! The storyline was intelligently conceived & very well crafted.

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nope...

First of all, no one at a conference/party/wherever would ever let some guy step in on his wife/girlfriend without a fight. Additionally, no one would agree to be restrained and gagged by a stranger. Moreover, no man (or woman) is going to be in such a situation and cum without being touched. Finally, what kind of person compromises their spouse and financial partner in the eyes of their workmates? Just more fantasy bullshit that makes no sense.

mattenwmattenwover 4 years ago
What a bunch of crap!

Completely unbelievable! A high employee of a company is humbled in front of a business colleague! Simply ridiculous!

She would be divorced faster than she can belch! She is an adulterous whore! She talks to strangers' about most intimate secrets from her husband! She makes him look ridiculous in front of business colleagues! She fucks with a complete stranger without protection! Does she want to infect her husband with an STD? A deprivation of liberty notice would be appropriate! But one thing is certain, the divorce! But as a deeply involved author you want to spread your love for cuckolding! Good too, it's your fantasy! But remember, those who do not protect die from STD or HIV!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Love it, gave you a 5 (*****)!

This story was brilliantly conceived, it is structured as an antient Greek drama where things unfold as characters decide, but everything ends up being as it was preordained.

The mother of all Mark's erotic fantasies was to share Kelly with his boss, Sam.

Kelly will be fucked by Mark's boss. I don't think she will mind.

I am sure that Sam has had the hots for Kelly for quite some time now.

A win-win-win situation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good Story

Need to learn the difference between there, their, and they’re and proper use.

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124over 3 years ago
Great Story

...but you had too many errors in it. Carefully proofread your work or let someone else who i s good at grammar to proof it. I would like to see a follow-up story of how Kelly and Mark worked things out.

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124over 3 years ago
Great Story

I forgot to mention 4 stars. Had to leave one star off for the mistakes

i122i122over 2 years ago

The only unbelievable part of this story was her allowing someone to ass fuck her when initially it sounded like she was only going to do a little striping.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a sexy unforgettable amazing story. Cant quite see why Sam was initially left out though !

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

At least she didn't become a cruel cunt.

PervyHusbandPervyHusbandalmost 2 years ago

I enjoyed the read as did my cock! I’d love to hear how Kelly and Mark continue after her new found hotwife lifestyle. Who did Sam handle Kelly? Did Sam and Kevin take Kelly? Did Mark cleanup Kelly’s creampies?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ammmmaaaaazing story

If that all came from your imagination then i wonder just what if u have tried

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

We need a follow up story on this cuckold development between Mark, his wife Kelly and loveable Jason.

Jlyn1Jlyn1over 1 year ago

I have a problem with the premise that a hard on indicates acceptance.It is a primal responce that occurs regardless

to sexual stimulus.You could be screaming no but you have no control.

A woman has the same reaction.Even during rape orgasm occurs.Primal urges

take over the body reacts.

This being said in this story Mark is turned on by the act his fantasy fulfilled.

Don't normally like cuckold stories but this was well written.I enjoyed Kelly's

reaction to her husband's porn fetish.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Awesome story. Very sexy. Well done...

dick_hardendick_harden14 days ago

What a great fun story. Very creative, you invented an interesting setup and the way it unfolded was great. Your dialog was well done. Loved it.

Sorry to those poor men who didn't find it realistic. LOL you guys.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous