All Comments on 'I Love Your Milk Ch. 03'

by Sucker4Boobies

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
amsterdamamsterdamover 3 years ago

Really liked the characters and interplay - a better than average series for sure. Shame the abrupt ending let it down a little but overall really enjoyed it thanks.

lt1nutlt1nutalmost 3 years ago

Mmmmmmm, that's goood!

bustyindianbustyindianover 2 years ago

One of my favorite stories! Wish it had culminated in Gretchen and the young man having a baby!

PrinzmettlePrinzmettlealmost 2 years ago

Loved the story, so well told!

And, as a grammar nut, I have to thank you for using "lie" instead of "lay". Here's my rating for this page:

* Get on the bed and lie on your back. -- Yes!

* she guided us down to lie on the bed -- Yes!

* She rolled off of me and lie down beside me. -- Oops, this should be "lay"!

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Really disappointed there wasn't another baby.

SenhorMastoSenhorMasto9 months ago

As I said in the previous part:

Only 2 Stars because I looked forward to seeing or reading more about teats and breastfeeding. But that's not what I saw. I thought you wasted too much time describing the clothes, especially the man's. I didn't like her Physical Type either, and I thought there would be more physical types. But what I said is not right, it's just my opinions and tastes. Maybe your intention was different from my opinions and tastes. But I like your work. I would love for you to do more of these, maybe even more follow-ups expounding the things I said. And you are under no obligation to do that. Thank you for your attention.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Need more of this story. How about he gets hired as the live in nanny and he k o is her up and sleeps w her when husband is gone and then cuckholds husband

Havoc100Havoc1005 months ago

Don't listen to SenhorMasto. He gave you only 2 stars but obviously read all three parts. If I rated a chapter that badly I would move on to something else. And he said the same thing three times. Excellent story that you did a great job on.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Thanks for sharing. I love your effort ch.01 ch 02 ch 03

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

Laughed outloud at the farmer milking the cow bit

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous