All Comments on 'Goes Like an Otter - Afterwards'

by MattblackUK

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
saddletramp1956saddletramp1956over 4 years ago
Short and to the point.

Thanks again for a nicely told story. 5*

Bebop3Bebop3over 4 years ago
A Worthy Follow-Up

Thank you.

PiperHamlinPiperHamlinover 4 years ago
You stuck that phrase in my head

"Goes like an otter." I find myself thinking it at odd times. Nice t see you revisit this story. The usual 5.

norafaresnorafaresover 4 years ago
"a rat-like little nobody"

That phrase will stay with me, lol. I agree with Bebop, great follow-up.

tizwickytizwickyover 4 years ago
Should Have Titled This “Goes Like An Otter - Karma is a Bitch”

I think that everyone got what they deserved in spite of what the offended spouse’s thought. Great little ending to the original story.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 4 years ago
Nice, Matt

Thanks for the wrap-up. Well written. Write another, please, Randi.

stev2244stev2244over 4 years ago

Nice little epilogue, Matt. I hope you're going to write something for December.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Rat Like Nobody

I'm gonna go contrarian here. Maybe the world would be a better place had he not meted out his own justice. But I don't think so.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
No Death

I would have preferred that they would live without happiness. Death is not realy a punishment.

Sorry for writing as Anonymous. I'm trying to activate my account since July 2019, but didn't get support from LIT, Manu or Laurel. If you want to help me create a Thread in the Tech-Support-Forum, contact me: infosauger@gmx.at

TreymonTreymonalmost 4 years ago
Bah

This just made the previous story into a non-story.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Well

That tied things up neatly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ironic for Nicki! Her lover's other slut's husband offs them. Of course she hadn't the time to appreciate it! Pity the two didn't have a year or so to "Appreciate" each other's "Soulmate" qualities.

TheKrrakTheKrrakover 2 years ago

While I enjoyed the first part of this tale, this part really didn't bring anything into it at all. Totally unnecessary.

2/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think instead of killing Nikki and Doug it would have been better if the other Husband had just kicked the shit out of Doug's testicles for having an affair with his wife. Leaving his future love like in ruins and Nikki with the knowledge of the prize she had been left with after throwing away her loving husband.

Let them suffer more.

Plus the other husband would have got some satisfaction without ruining his life, just an assault charge

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The writer should have left well enough alone... the first story was good... the follow-up... totally unnecessary crap.

inka2222inka2222over 2 years ago

5 stars for justice being served on two assholes. 1 star for disparaging the poor man who suffered. 3 stars overall. I had hopes for this story as the first chapter was pretty good, but the author managed to ruin the sequel in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

3 stars is what i think of it. The first chapter got my attention thinking this may be interesting, the second chapter brought it down to a being generous 3 stars.

NitpicNitpicabout 2 years ago
Cant

He can't divorce Sally,she is married to Douglas.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Chose path

Consequences

No sorrow

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

20 years for cold blooded muder.

Germany hsd the same same position.

DessertmanDessertmanover 1 year ago

Other husband killed 3 people, Nikki, Douglas and his wife. Shouldn't he have got 3 life terms?

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you nixrox. Just apply for your refund on the way out of Literotica.

PrincessNutNutPrincessNutNut9 months ago

Um? You've just had the reveal conversation with your cheating wife, and you are having a relationship with the wife of the cheating husband who is cheating with your wife. You have just found out that both are dead, and both you and the cheated on wife are heartbroken at their deaths.

Do both of you wear the halos out in public, or do you have cloaking devices? Unfortunately your apartment is rented so no mortgage insurance, but you get the insurance money from her pension scheme plus any private insurance. The cheated wife gets the company, the house and any insurances. No financial split upon divorce. Most of us would cry down the inside of our trouser legs.

I got confused with the timeline. When had the murderer been identified, and Mike and Sally informed. I can't believe it was the same night but reading the story it appears possible. If the killer had not been found, would they not be treated as suspects?

Whilst some prisons do have hospital wings, if you are in custody or a full on prisoner you will be treated in a hospital. I've seen patients with long chain handcuffs linked to police or prison officers.

Honourable mention to Carol Kirkwood and "Wetter Than An Otters Pocket." Look it up on YouTube.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfit9 months ago

Loved Part 1, but did find Part II a bit of a Brian Rix farce, a Mr.Bean special, or Cliché-Ville-Central, -on-Steroids!

Good fun though, good-for-giggles, what more do you want for your money?

Quanta costa Senor?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Bothe chapters continue the recent trend of Three stars, Average stories. Sad.

JPB

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Good wrap-up, but with "Goes Like an Otter" as a grab, we should read a bit about our new couple and their eroticism.

There was no need for two chapters, I enjoyed it nonetheless.

60022Mallard60022Mallardabout 2 months ago

Our U.S. friends will never understand how lenient the U.K. system is to murderers.

The 20 years in jail mentioned is likely to comfortably be the maximum!

SteelPaperTSteelPaperT23 days ago

Your cheating wife and her lover get popped, and you feel sorry for them? Well that proves that you deserved to be cheated upon in the first place

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMattblackUK@MattblackUK
Writer for over 30 years. Hack journalist, decided to try writing for Literotica, too. And still having fun here 10+ years later

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES