All Comments on 'Tony Bribes for a Police Titfuck'

by JJRuck

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
TLMorganTLMorganover 4 years ago

That was hot!! Would love to see a scumbag like Tony go even further with Detective Valentina.

Nixor123Nixor123over 4 years ago

It would be great if you continued this in any way. Maybe have Valentina slowly fall more and more for Tony's rough treatement and then seeking him out

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Great story, I hope part two is in the works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I loved it, I hope for more

I loved it, I hope for more. I hope this is not the last we see of Valentina abd Tony, it was hot as fuck, Tony was a evil hoot, and it was just a really fun story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow

Just wow.

Every single time I think white, male Americans can't possibly sink any lower, you guys do it anyway.

"who doesn't love big caramel latina tits?"

Fucking really? That is your explanation for why, in this day and age, in this political climate, with the situation in your country being what it is, with THAT situation at the border, you dared to write a fetishizing, exoticizing, exploitative, racist, sexist bunch of crap like this?

Let me guess, I can look forward to seeing you and the inbreds who favourited this pile of crap on the nearest Trump/"Straight pride" rallies, can I?

Like, I understand it, this is simply your primitive, primal, primate instincts as a male of the dominant group working as they should. After exploiting their men, throwing them in prisons for no reason and deporting them, after throwing their children into concentration camps to be abused and raped, of course you sick fucks would continue by fetishizing their women.

I understand it. It still makes me sick.

Such a shame though, you seem like a decent writer, but the world would be a better place without people like you. Waste of talent tbh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
wow!

Great story, super hot. Love seeing a strong woman give in like that. And to that moron anon whining about racism, are you stupid? Even fucking porn comments have to be infested with whiny liberal douchebags? Sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
.

I need more

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

More continue it

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very nice

This story had my eight and a half inch cock fully hard. I love fucking big tits,I only fuck women with big tits. I'm going to fuck one tonight,I mean after reading this,I need release.

chipmonk9chipmonk9over 4 years ago
Do the anut

HE Should find the police officer aunt an have sex with lay send a Livestream of the fucking to female cops computer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Make a part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Needs a part two

Needs a part two and we need it yesterday.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Definitely like the idea of a part two maybe have it that he somehow manages to make fucking Detective Paloma a regular thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice, except for some obvious mistakes, like "the boys IN blue (not and)", etc.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJJRuck@JJRuck
Young writer from California. When I'm not writing erotic fiction I'm probably still writing something. Something you should know is that as a writer I get artistic and physical satisfaction by pushing my own boundaries and exploring every taboo. However, a common theme you wi...