All Comments on 'Burn the Bastard Pt. 01'

by Farmers_Son

Sort by:
  • 58 Comments
darien1971darien1971over 4 years ago
Nice.

Love the start of this story.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 4 years ago
Great

Let the punishment fit the crime.

cybojicybojiover 4 years ago
That

Was ultimate revenge. Couldnt do the gay stuff, but bravo for him. As the ugly little boy sits in the tree playing dueling banjos.5

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
why is farmer's son so dense

she hadn't committed a crime...yet.

but that was not bedroom talk. his slut wife was CONSPIRING to have her husband raped. she brought up to topic once or twice, BOUGHT the items to be used, and her pillow talk with her man-slut indicates INTENT.

they have a means and a motive. if he had recorded a confession or their pillow talk, that would be enough.

story could have been good, but there's no consistent logic to your own world.

someone plans to rape me, and if i rape them back....well.....fair play. but i don't particularly want to play the samurai and fall on my own sword for a criminal. i understand that he committed crimes in retaliation. but i can't see why he'd volunteer for a jail cell, or why he wouldn't use their plans as a verbal threat to hang over them.

and she wasn't punished. tied up and forced to watch her lover get raped? i guess! is this one of those weird guys? cuz those guys are cliche'. you making him a burly construction worker was just a mask right? a mask for that weird cliche? i'm a construction guy......that had anger issues as a teenager. and i actually know people like me.....being that they worked alongside me. hundreds in fact. i don't go out of my way to hit a woman....but that anger you can't seem to relate to. i would absolutely smack a bitch if i was 'seeing red'. the only things i can't bring myself to hit are children and animals. adults that get in my way when i'm 'snapped', they get hit. and it's not a metaphor.....you literally see the color red. prolly has to do with blood vessels in the eyes. hell, i put holes in the wall with my fist when i get like that. even inanimate objects. and i'm basically a bull like that. i don't feel shit.

you seem like a stable enough guy, thought you could use some perspective from myself....seeing as your character seems so similar to me. you know....abusive family....that tried. prolly a lil' history of mental illness. got some mean people in my family. quick tempers. and hell, i'm one of the MORE stable people. i got relatives that have almost gone to jail for killing guys much bigger with bare hands. no joke.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Rape

Hate the rape. You do not own her. She gets to make her decisions you get to make yours.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You need to finish this!

I know your not much i to sequels but you need to tell what happened next. Did he go to jail did blondy go for revenge? Did he and his wife get past this? Did blondy get divorced? Did he hook up with blondy's wife? What comes next?. Lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Red mike?

Please read your story before posting

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Another drawn out mess that's going to have a fucked ending.

Anyone fool enough to read this and give the first chapters anything but bombs doesn't know the farmer. See "Drugged and Raped" for an example.

BlackJackSteeleBlackJackSteeleover 4 years ago
Well Done.

I'm looking forward to reading the next part of this story.

BTW, watch your spell checker. It appears to be replacing 'mark' with 'Mike'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Why would you think

This story needs a follow up chapter? Seems like Mike did just fine in chapter 1 and who gives a crap about the others?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent Start

You set the scene and tone nicely. A great beginning.

5*

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Not sure

I'm not sure about this one yet. You set up a pretty tough road to that reconciliation you pointed to in your introduction. June is exposed as a cheat and a liar. Pete is a pretty sad excuse for a bull. Mike seems like a poor choice to cuck as Petey ha discovered . I'm in to see what June's excuse is and to see how you spin your story. You've made reconciliations out of much worse relationships, so I don't doubt your ability. Only your reasons for doing it.

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 4 years ago
Outch!

I have to say, this is one of those cases I see no return to. Why? There are no kids to bind the two of them together.

And no I can't see banging his ass as an option. I may hire some guy name Bubba to do it in the woods, but not me.

The real poetic justice would have been for the adulterer's wife to throw down and fuck the Irish guy in revenge. That would have been poetic. In my demented view anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
OK

- 5 stars because strait men dont find other mens asses attractive enough to fuck no matter the circumstances

you want guys but fucking each other put it in the gay catergory

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Anyone who buys what this guy is selling

I've got some prime swamp real estate in the swamp.

PowersworderPowersworderover 4 years ago

I also heard her say, "You are so much bigger and better than my worthless husband."

Yeah, you can't reconcile this mess. June has absolutely zero respect for her husband.

The slut was fucking her lover in the marital bed, gave him her virgin ass and was trash talking the husband. The marriage is finished. Even doing one of those things would be incredibly hard to forgive, but all of them? Then we find out she wanted to tie her husband up so her lover could rape him?!

I know you like writing reconciliation stories, but you need to stop going overboard in making the wife a despicable cunt. No man would be able to forgive his wife after everything June had been doing. When he found out that she'd been planning to have him raped, this would more likely end up with her being beaten to death than a divorce... a reconciliation is totally implausible.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 4 years ago
4

Zip tie around his balls and or dick, would have been fun to observe the dark purple colour take over. Monster talk

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I doubt anyone would call the police here

The humiliation would be to great to make public. The wife is in deep shit and Mikes wife knows so he won’t report the rape or every one would think him queer. A macho man could never deal with this. So your story continues . You always like to put these bad marriages back together

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ch 2?

That was... umm, different for sure. Please give me a conclusion!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
3 stars.

Not to sure about this one yet. Next installment better be better.

MullendersMullendersover 4 years ago

you know i realy start to dislike the total untruth of i worked constuction so i am ripped

well let me tell you guys something i actualy worked constuction with a Carpenter and

plasterer.

and i have been on enough constructins site to state this FACT construction is not and will never be an equivalent of actualy going to a gym and it does not make you ripped.

etchiboyetchiboyover 4 years ago
Seems pretty complete to me.

She doesn’t call 911, and neither does Pete.

They divorce.

The end.

If Part 2 can divert from this? I’m looking forward to it.

V. Good. Thanks

4-stars

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 4 years ago
1* fag cuck shit

Isn’t that the line we used to see before comment moderation? But when we get more description of a homosexual rape than normal sex, what other comment is appropriate?

And remember: he kept the bondage toys rather than throwing them away! He got his dick hard, very hard, to fuck a guy in the ass; you can’t push your cock into an ass unless it’s completely hard.

Yup, fag cuck shit.

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 4 years ago
Red MARK!

You repeatedly say a slap resulted in a red Mike. Not once but over and over again.

Best I can do is 4*

Rolando1225Rolando1225over 4 years ago
Too brutal

Too brutal for "Loving Wives" section. As a revenge fantasy, it definitely is a twisted fantasy. Brutality and rape just will likely put you in jail for years. But Literotica is not real life, and anything goes here. Thanks for the effort. In this world of sameness, your stories are different I give you that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So put this crap in GAY MALE!

That was just disgusting. And I think that his wife does call the police, that he does go to prison for years and that he does get used as Bubba's Butt Buddy. He deserved it. What kind of idiot/fool does what he does? He ruins his life because his wife is a whore. Just god-awful drivel.

andyinozandyinozover 4 years ago
Tend to agree with you RR

This is not the right place for the story.

Written well-enough, but I am not liking aspects of the tale.

I thought that the use of 'Mike' instead of 'mark' so many times was rather strange.

enderlocke27enderlocke27over 4 years ago
wow

that was fucked up mike needs help bad lol that is one messed up person and really stupid putting his dick in another guys mouth that didnt want it there. but im guessing he did since mike still has a dick. i read worse tbh but damn june needs to run far and fast lol that one messed up guy lol. ok that being said way to much black flashes. and that rehashing to the other wife wasnt needed. we already knew what happen why type it out again. im going to read pt 2 just to see if mike still stays insane and starts fucking other guys in their mouth and ass lol

chytownchytownover 4 years ago
Cold A$$ Story****

I guess Pete will have to take a crap standing up for a few days!! Thanks for the read.

clarkgarbleclarkgarbleover 4 years ago
Doesnt belong here

Homosexual rape, bondage, S&M. Sexual degradation and humiliation. This story has no business in LW. If indeed it has to be anywhere

I've waded thru the chapters to date and have had to shower after every page.

No more.

TailakaTailakaover 4 years ago
Mike/mark

Your spellchecker did a replacement of Mike for mark. The cell phone contact "Mikeed Stacey". The "red Mike" on her face. It stands out because Mike is capitalized each time. Next time, if you did a replacement on purpose, search "Mike" and then scroll through and you'll see the mistakes.

bruce22bruce22over 4 years ago
Sleep well, Sir Knight

This was not very enjoyable. I admit that I agree that he ought to have gone to jail even though I believe that Adultery should be a felony.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Strong Story

Regardless of the legal aspects of what Mike did to the two adulterers, he did get revenge that fit the crime on him and his marriage. It was a bit overwritten but a strong affront to what appeared to be a good marriage.

Follow up should come soon.

T.T.

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Very strong

Very interesting homo style revenge, bit more then ussual.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A bit unsettling.

However if you did catch you wife in that situation, I suppose maybe, but use my dick mmm no, but maybe a rolling pin ? there are a few other painful ways to deal with the male cheater if you are game to touch their bits, permanent drastic and yep you would wind up in a court room.

calibamma707calibamma707over 3 years ago

Excellent, about time a writer wrote with some elements of my retribution thoughts of revenge and payback...and the nerves of that devil boasting of what he would do in a fare fight...fool! We’re you and that whore wife of mine being fare? Letting me know beforehand of your treasury? I got some untie me for your ass alright...😂😂😂 and he may have just incurred my ultimate wrath for insulting my intelligence with his empty threats while being bound...😂😂😂 anyway, my kind of story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Mikes

An editor would make a lot of red mikes to this story.

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Great BTB to begin. Hope he keeps his self respect!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Eeeewwwww, putting his rod in there seems so wrong...... But to each their own. You get only 4* as our hero seems to wimp out at the end.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

A good story. I really enjoyed it. AAAA++++

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Disturbing. Use of ink was brilliant, but she would have WHORE written on her forehead for the world to see and his would have been visible also. Since he thought that he was going to jail they both got off too easily.

bigurnbigurnover 2 years ago

Sooooooo, did Mike discover that he was Gay, Bi, or what was that part all about ? This is a , fairly, unsettling bit of writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

what is a ligature Mike? Mikeed?

Ocker53Ocker53over 2 years ago

Obviously this author is a closet homosexual, lost interest, when he started with that poofter shit

servant111servant111about 2 years ago

interesting but meh....

3 stars cause I am being nice

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Pete's gonna catch what-for from the wife. How are they both gonna react to each other & colleagues at work?? LP

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 1 year ago

If anything, she deserved a belt whipping also.

underdog1underdog1over 1 year ago

I know it's fiction, at least I hope it is, that's why I found it funny as hell. It's definite payback plus. It beats an ass whooping or being transfered or fired from ones job all day long. All in all, very entertaining, good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story...still. LP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"a huge red Mike on the side of one tit", a wtf? English, much?

AlanDavidAlanDavid10 months ago

So far, so good. I just didn’t like the sodomy.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

SICK. CERTAINLY HAVE TO BE CAREFUL NOT TO LEAVE ANY LIGATURE MIKES... HAHA

remb95remb959 months ago

Good on him for his antics. Ole afpha might have dropped a notch or two

JimQ2JimQ28 months ago

Didn't care much for the M/M action, but the rest was great. *****

Ursus1932Ursus19323 months ago

Explain "Mikes". What are they?

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

The Sodom nauseated me. The guy is nuts

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

Dude, what the fuck. You have GOT to put a male-on-male tag on this or something. Jeezus.

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

Yeah.,..the gay sex ruined it….just plain awful

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous