All Comments on 'Free Ch. 02'

by javmor79

Sort by:
  • 92 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
" that tear escaped the prison she put it in."

LMAOOO. Got to be the worst line ever. Worse than the first chapter, and that's bad. I'm done.

eightytuneseightytunesover 4 years ago
Anya is the glue

Unless they can have a meeting to talk it out, their fate is divorce, and Anya has no joy of a father at home. I repeat a couple of parts of the story that will give them ammunition to want to try, as Martha is telling Rick …"she brought this pile of shit to your front door; you bring it back to her so BOTH of you can clean it up." THAT is the start of dialogue, to show Traci they need to attack the elephant in the house...AND Traci thinking "why should she cry over him anymore if he was through with her", her being hurt at him keeping his distance, BECAUSE they both are aching. So the excitement is coming! The two parts of a relationship are hate and love. So the love is there, but the hate is front and center, so that is the excitement, of how to get them talking to rebuild the love they both want to share. Rick getting employed so he has less time to dwell on the past, then he feels like a man again, then Rick can take Traci and Anya for a fun time with *his* money. That is the first step to finding if they are ready to rebuild the family, and the marriage. No matter, at the end Manny has to pay for his actions, and that is the other part of the excitement coming and we can guess how Rick will want to get payback. After all, he took the fall and lost 4 years of his life, so indeed Karma is around the corner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Blah, blah, blah.....BLLLLLAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! God awful drivel! I'm done.

johnadpjohnadpover 4 years ago
Went In A Different Direction

I think the second installment went in a different direction than most readers would have expected. I think most would have expected lots of action, and outward displays of emotions. Instead, it ended up being a quiet one of great deal of introspection, which was interesting. But I have a feeling this is the lull before the major impact of the storm hits.

One little nitpicky thing, that I know I'm going to get shit for, but will say it anyway. You can be formally uneducated (yes, I've never seen those two words together before either), but still be intelligent and wise. Both Rick, but especially Martha came across as intelligent and especially wise. The problem I had that was a bit of a "hindrance" from completely getting lost in the characters and the moment was that they were using words and concepts that I wouldn't expect people not formally educated to use. I imagined Martha as a hardworking woman, who likely didn't graduate high school (had Traci at 17, etc), and Rick likely left school by 15. So, I would picture them being one way, and the way they talked didn't jibe with that.

I honestly don't know what to make of the story yet. I was such a huge fan of "The Weekend". So far I'm not seeing the brilliance of that one. My fault though. Saw your name and expected a certain product and didn't go into reading the story agnostically. I'll shift my thinking for the third installment. But I have a feeling that one is going to be a doozy.

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 4 years ago
5 stars

I love this so far. Ignore the idiot comments.

Waiting for the next one

jazzharpjazzharpover 4 years ago
This Chapter redeemed the first one.

Great character development and dialogue. Hope the final chapter delivers on the promise of this one. But I'm feeling apprehensive. I hope Traci doesn't text Manny.

darien1971darien1971over 4 years ago
good story so far.

Love the way this story is going. Good job. Funny how people with no balls can be critical of a story but stay anonymous. Grow a pair.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
hey, nice woke touch

"slut-shaming; an excuse that absolves men of bad behavior"

Nah she is just a slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The Story of a Jerk

When the protagonist of a story is a jerk, what's the point of the story? And Traci's mother, who once put her daughter ahead of her lover, is not putting her daughter ahead of Rick the jerk. Why is that? The mother should be kicking Rick the jerk out of her home, and Traci should be taking whatever legal steps can be taken to insure that Rick the jerk has NO contact with Anya.

But I ;won't know, because I won't be reading anymore of this sh*t. I will only open it long enough to give it 1*.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 4 years ago
Whoa! This is a story!!

I want to hate Traci; but she is hurting more than she should. I want to hate Rick, because, despite her actions, how many lives did he ruin, how many families did he fuck up, how many girls did he enslave in a world of drugs? So while I loath his actions, I can respect that he’s hurting at her betrayal even if he deserved it.

Great story but you do need to address the fact that karma is a bitch. He hurt so many people and he didn’t pay for his crimes in the slightest....so yeah, she cheated on hi. But now he has to man up and either fix their relationship or end it.

And Traci needs to file for divorce. She fucked up and whether she will pay the price for that or not remains to be seen; but this relationship is at an end. Let them move on.

illjoyilljoyover 4 years ago
Can’t wait

For the gold medal mental gymnastic routine to get them back together

kelchakelchaover 4 years ago
Notebook Revenge?

Hopefully notebook contains all info on Manny's criminal operations and a means to revenge.

Reward and witness protection program for rolling on Manny?

Personally think a separation due to prison frees the innocent from marriage vows.

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 4 years ago
oh man

its been a while since i read some of ur stuff, funny i dont remember reading broken english or UK english and man ur a bad editor lol. the story is badass though, it just makes it a slower flowing read with all that just makes me concentrate too much on on context. man i wish this was really really edited would have been a pro story. it in enjoyable so far though so ty for the read, looking forward to ch 3.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago
Thoughts

"Then you should have thought of that before you fucked the other one!" - Well said, Martha!

He is the wronged party; she did the wrong. She has no right to put a timetable on him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Rick knows enough?

So how long are you going to drag this out before Rick learns that Anya is not his daughter? And/or that Traci had an abortion while Rick was in prison?

I will wait to rate the finished product. So far it is very promising. And very challenging. If it ends up RAAC I will print the entire story out and burn it ceremonially. Same if Rick learns about Anya by finding out he's sterile. That trope is way beneath you. I so want to give this series a 5.

Thanks for the effort.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 4 years ago
Great story

Traci is no good anymore. She was far too stupid, selfish and destructive with her vile betrayal.

I love your Rick character and feel his turmoil and I love his resolve to be good for his little girl.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
shaping up

I don't foresee this becoming a favorite of your stories, but it does seem to be shaping up to be one of your best. (Contradiction? I suppose so.) I am a little bothered by the 'voice', (it seems to be a bit melodramatic.) but not being a writer, it's hard for me to be too critical. I am enjoying the story and I look forward to its completion.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 4 years ago
So long winded

Should be half as long. So boring with all the unnecessary descriptions.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 4 years ago
Actually that’s one of the better lines I’ve read on here

The lines during sex scene descriptions are the ones I find hilarious in LW

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Whoot Whoot Grammar police here

It's disDain, not disTain. I see this usage mistake far too frequently. Since disTain is a "real" word spell check won't flag it. There are a few other similar "almost right" words that pop up from time to time but I see this one the most. Probably a matter of whose stories I read.

Meanwhile, I'm enjoying the story, Part 3 to come?

Rob5373Rob5373over 4 years ago
I’m enjoying your story

I’m not a English grammar nazi. I read over the boo boos like they are not there. More interested in the story than typos, misspelled words or punctuation. I get blasted on my stories for one mistake or another. Dont let it bother you.

TheUnoriginalistTheUnoriginalistover 4 years ago
Wow

Hands down the best thing on this site in many months. I’m so glad to have it, and to be allowed to bask in the brief reprieve from bitterness-infused stories without heart or soul. There’s too little ambition amongst the authors in LW these days, and too many stories meant for no greater purpose than to fantasize about harming your enemies. We as a collective audience have begun to resemble the fat, drunk Roman rich, watching criminals get torn to pieces in the coliseum and laughing, daring each other to find new and inventive ways to revitalize the cruelty. No one looks smaller in that light than the authors who hungrily play along, heightening their brutal plays for the transient joy of having an audience of sadists cheer a little bit louder.

This is something different than that. This is a story, full of people who feel real and problems that don’t have magic solutions. I commend you for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not bad for all these messed up character’s

They may be human, but those faults are so hard to overcome. Rick needs a job that has a future. Manny needs a box to be put into. And Traci needs a education.

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 4 years ago
In the beginning...

not not the first line of the Bible, I envisioned this story heading down this path.

eightytunes wrote, Anya is the glue. I agree but the story has never said anything about the interactions between Anya and Rick since the first chapter where she was afraid of him at first and basically paid no attention to him while Manny was there. A pat on the head while eating Mac & Cheese is not interaction.

I see one of two conclusions, to get back at Rick, Traci goes back to Manny which erupts in an all out battle killing Rick, Traci and Manny (All hail the King) and The Sanchez family finding a new King.

Or this becomes an all out RAAC story whit Traci doing and promising everything to get Rick back. Either way nothing can happen until Rick gets a job (say undercover cop).

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 4 years ago
A multi-variable dynamic

Seems like Rick and Traci are on different trajectories. One’s evolving and trying to redeem himself, and the other is wallowing in entitled rationalization and self pity. Will Martha and Anya be enough help them glue their family back together? Will Manny play the snake in the garden and doom Traci or destroy Rick?

This is a strong story with several interesting characters and plot lines. I would love to see it expanded and elaborated to fully develop the relationships And dynamics between Rick, Traci, Martha, Manny, and even PO Giuliani. There’s certainly enough meat here to make it a full length novel.

I’m looking forward to the next installment. Thanks

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 4 years ago
BTW

I loved the “Graduate” reference. A dash of humor from Derrick’s otherwise glum comportment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Again

the creative plot continues to interest, and the writing is quite good. That aside, the PC bullshit is out of place in your character development of "Miss James". This is preposterous: "Martha hated the logic that what a girl wears is an indication of her motivation. To her, it was a form of slut-shaming; an excuse that absolves men of bad behavior." "Martha" is lower middle class, street smart woman. People like that understand reality: that what a girl wears very much is an indication of her motivation. The delusional feminist sludge put in her head is found among women having undeserved positions in academia and business and deranged feminists (redundant, I know). Intimidating people, especially men, into accepting something that is manifestly untrue is just feminist bullying: "See, I can make you say that dog food is pate'."

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Crime and punishment

This simply doesn't read or feel like a loving wives story. You have a drug dealer getting out of jail and having issues. No surprise there. His wife fucked his partner. No surprise there. His Mother-in-law hates him. No surprise there. This just isn't an interesting story. Disappointing effort from this author.

2 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Definitely an engaging story. The problem is, Jav tends to ramble on with unnecessary details and irrelevant backstory. The literary arrogance shines through.

GrimmerGrimmerover 4 years ago
Great chapter

Was a bit long winded but I fail to see where you could tighten it up without losing something.

Looking forward to your next installment.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 4 years ago
Excellent series

If he really wants to escape, he can turn on Manny and go into witness protection. Unknown whether he could take the three women with him - if they want Manny bad enough they would probably make that deal.

However, my guess is that the wife will give up and leave. She is a weak person.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

It's a shame that writing as good as what you've done for Rick and Martha is going to end with an unsatisfying RAAC with the less well-constructed and annoying Traci, but a leopard cannot change his spots. You can spin a story, but tend to be a softy for those cur dog wives you write. He'll probably deliver justice to Manny while letting the only one who owed him more loyalty and betrayed him more deeply off the hook and letting her right back into his heart. I just hope Manny was clean his wife didn't bring him an unhealthy present when she welcomed him home. I know you don't write that way but it's a more likely scenario with people in that lifestyle.

I hope that I'm wrong about the outcome and Derrick can find a new woman who is stronger and more loyal than Traci, but I know he's much more likely to end up with Traci who will have learned her lesson and have become a faithful wife because gosh darn it she just never realized cheating was wrong before but now she gets it.

Either way, thanks for the story.

Cog

SKHPSKHPover 4 years ago
This author's name is always promising a good story

What I like most in Javmor's stories is that his characters have human flaws: the male characters of his stories might be victims of betrayal, but are never a saints themselfes.

5*

luedonluedonover 4 years ago
The wonders of third-person narration

To be able to see inside the minds of all the characters, not just have the opinion of the first person.

Progressing well. I like it.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
good writing, but.....

l can't see myself sticking for 3-4 more chapters just to see how everyone feels. Are you going to Fish or cut bait?

johnadpjohnadpover 4 years ago
@Anon ‘Again’

While I do think Javmor should’ve used different language to express the same thing, I find your comment absolutely ridiculous. The old assertion of the uneducated that education and intellect takes one away from wisdom.

I literally had a religious zealot once tell me that ‘too much education’ is bad. It takes one away from God. Is it possible, or maybe even more likely that those with higher intellect and education, who have achieved greater success may be the ones that are right? I know weird concept, huh?

@Javmor, I’m getting the sense you believe distance between couples is advisable when dealing with infidelity is a good thing before trying to reconcile. You had that in The Weekend as well. Although in this one they are segregated within the same house. I have to agree. Best to try to deal with the issues after tempers have settled somewhat, no matter which direction you want to go, but especially if you want to keep the relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I Hope Not

A great story and very well written -- but -- I hope it doesn't go the way of many others and have her go fuck Manny out of resentment. That would be so predictable and such a cliche'. That would bring this from a probable 5 to a disappointing 1 where just about anyone who reads this genre' could serve up such shite'. After all , it's already written down countless times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Really liking this. So many ways to go I could only guess where you will take us and I can't wait to see.

MichaelFitzgeraldMichaelFitzgeraldover 4 years ago
Well done

I like how thoughtful this story is, how it respects its characters. I’m looking forward to Traci’s turn to vent. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The heart of the matter is well set out.

It’s so refreshing to read a story with depth and drama. Why did she bed the friend? It’s so siloed for many of the commentors, she’s a bitch and a whore. Whoa, maybe no. He’d been gone for a year and a half. She’s only got her mother for support and had responsibility for a small child. I don’t pretend to know what motivates women, but my experience and reading lead me to believe that security is a motivating factor for many women. She’s got none, and who’s available to provide it? Manny. Also, she a young attractive 20 something woman. Would you be strong enough to be celibate for six years? If you’re a man, don’t answer because you can’t speak for a woman, and considering make sex drive, it’s not relevant. Any females that want to hazard a reply, I’ll give it due consideration. Thanks for the story at this point.

cybojicybojiover 4 years ago
I feel an explosion coming

The slut will try to take him down. Someone will end up dead. Good story.5

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Still excellent. What some people call “long-winded” others see as character development. You’ve got a lot of work to get done in Part 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Is Traci resentful enough to go back to Manny before Rick is ready to talk?

Dumb enough?

Slutty enough?

And does Rick still have the goods on his old buddy to put him away?

The same info that he didn’t give up before?

Put the two together and maybe the police take down Manny while Traci is riding him.

I’m sure that would help them to reconcile...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I can't help it!

It is DISDAIN, not distain! FFS, you are a decent writer but you don't seem to care that you misuse words. Distain is a word, but it means to discolor or to disgrace. Disdain means to regard something with contempt. Given your usage, it is disdain you mean when you type out distain. Stop doing that!

Discrete doesn't mean the same thing as discreet (the word that should be used in most cases) either...

eightytuneseightytunesover 4 years ago
History of past

I read some of the past stories posted, and in reading them, you don't do redemption or counseling so this means the end of their marriage, and with that comes one or more deaths (Rick or Manny). The sadness is that Anya will lose a dad to see every day, and that is troubling. It follows the similar life that Martha had when Traci was born. That sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

come on rick talk to her you will have to sooner or later to get over the hurt

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I find this a very well written and presented story. I am engaged with the characters...

...and find myself at times angry, at times sad, but nearly constantly intrigued.

Although I’m sure you’ve already finished part three and will soon submit it....I can’t help but want to see Manny taken down hard and Tracy to blow up in anger and frustration over Ricks cold treatment of her....only cementing the fact that she ended them and is behaving a petulant 13 year old spoiled brat that he just won’t get over it and make everything the way it was before prison.

Hah!

I don’t know how common absence affairs are, but I can believe that both parties engage in them. If they did, I think the divorce rate would be higher still, but fewer marriages would ever happen.....maybe.

Only a few ever entertain thoughts of marriage with another and in the selfsame breath, contemplate infidelity against them as a relief for loneliness, hurting the “love of their life”, revenge, taking control, having the upper hand, enjoying the naughty excitement of an affair......etc. but it clearly happens all too often.

Thank you. I for one, anxiously await part three.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 4 years ago
Johnadp:

In some cases, that religious nut is right: it’s only the highly edumacated among us who can look at Bruce Jenner and say, “That’s a chick.”

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 4 years ago
So many commenters think Traci is a whore, but . . .

. . . how many of them would have stayed celibate for what she expected to be six years? I know that I’m not so noble!

It’s easy to say, “Man, that would be tough, but I’d bite the bullet and do it,” when you aren’t really facing that situation.

Remember: Rick chose his loyalty to Manny over Traci in the first place. That’s why he got six years instead of 18 months. Rick chose to impose celibacy on a woman he knew really liked sex to remain loyal to Manny. What could possibly go wrong?

A man knew back during the first Gulf War (1991) got his Army Reserve unit called for deployment from Fort Eustis — Fort Useless, we called it — to deploy to Saudi. He told his seriously horny wife that it was OK if she got someone to take care of her every once in a while, but when she actually did it once (that I know of, and no, it wasn’t me) he got all bent out of shape over it. I always thought it was because he didn’t get any while he was deployed. Of course, a transportation and supply battalion is first in and last out in deployments like that.

johnadpjohnadpover 4 years ago
@ReedRichards RE: Johnadp

I will answer your point in discussing the process, as opposed to the conclusion you've stated. Years ago I was playing against a computer chess program. It had 10 levels of difficulty. If you picked levels one or two it often made very silly mistakes. So, I got curious about how a programmer can make a computer program play at different level of sophistication.

I read about how the program was put together, and the bottom line was that the higher the difficulty level you set, the more possible options the program would consider. And that's identical to to human thought process. The more intelligent and educated a person is they are more likely to consider more options, which would include more openness to understanding human experiences that do not align with their basic life experiences.

However the chess program being able to consider more options, doesn't mean that all the time level seven decisions will be different than ones made when set on level one. Sometimes it may be the same. The only thing we know is that the decision, or conclusion, of the program was that the level seven one was much more sophisticated and many more alternatives were considered. So, we can be much more assured that the level seven decision was the better option or the more correct one.

Also, sir, you make the point about Bruce Jenner, as if your understanding or conclusion you've come to is for some reason the absolute truth one. It is your opinion that Kyle Jenner is not a "chick". No matter which side one falls on that argument, it is their own belief and conclusion. It is not the absolute reality. If you were a genetics, psychiatric, or any relevant field expert, I would take your OPINION more seriously. Otherwise, it is merely your opinion, and you have no basis to say that you or religious zealots have come to the correct conclusion regarding the matter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Temperance

A good Ch. 2. Well written and well done. Keep going but don't take too long. I really want to see how this is solved.

T.T.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 4 years ago
LoL! John

XY- boy

XX-girl

Please don't try to elevate your intellect above those of us who understand grade school biology.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago
@Anonymous 11/12/19 Re: "Rick knows enough?"

The only thing really keeping Rick there and/or going off on Traci and/or Manny is Anya.

If it turns out that she's not his, watch out!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago
@Anonymous Re: "I find this a very well written and presented story. I am engaged with the characters..."

I think I mentioned it earlier, but if the cheater wants to save the marriage, they MUST give the partner whatever they need (except for a Hall Pass!) to "get over" the cheating. whether that is space, time, counseling, whatever. To get angry because the victim is being cold to them for longer than they feel fair, well that's just too bad. If they REALLY can't take it, then they have to say something like, "I'm sorry for what I did, but I just can't take this any more. If you can't forgive me, why don't we just divorce?"

Of course, she doesn't WANT a divorce, so she's going to have to just suck it up and take it. Turning to Manny would just make things a million times worse.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago
@Reed Richards Re: Traci

It's not Traci I blame so much as Manny. Your point about her forced celibacy is well taken. But as I said in another comment, Manny is well aware of the reason that Rick is doing the extra time. Not only should he NOT have taken advantage of Traci's frustration, but he should have made DAMN sure that nobody else did, either!

SlithyToveSlithyToveover 4 years ago
Hooold on...

Wait: A story in Loving Wives almost entirely populated with flawed characters that lets the mob complain, label them, and make dismissive noises? An excess of words devoted to actual character development as opposed to long descriptions of specific preparations for paint-by-number revenge scenarios? How did I accidentally tumble down this rabbit hole?

Here's hoping the author can continue this process without resorting to one of the convenient tropes as a way of ending things, or really, since there are really only so many plot approaches, here's hoping that whatever is chosen resonates with how these characters continue to develop.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 4 years ago
Mr adp wrote:

"you make the point about Bruce Jenner, as if your understanding or conclusion you've come to is for some reason the absolute truth one. It is your opinion that Kyle Jenner is not a "chick". No matter which side one falls on that argument, it is their own belief and conclusion. It is not the absolute reality."

Actually, it is. If Brice Jenner was born with XY chromosomes, a penis and testicles, he is male, regardless of his delusions. Now, he can call himself a woman, and I suppose that between his own ears, he is one. But his delusions, and that's what they are, delusions, the inability to accept reality, do not change reality, nor should they somehow project onto other people.

Reality is absolute; it is not somehow subject to opinion.

An obvious thought experiment. If I could find some quack plastic surgeon to give me pointed ears and then declared that I was not human but Vulcan, would you accept that I was truly Vulcan, or would you say that I was deranged, looney tunes, just plain nuts? We all know: you might humor me, to be polite, but you'd never accept such delusions as reality.

There are, of course, some people who agree that Mr Jenner is a woman, and guess what? They are all the highly educated, who've got university degrees, who are the 'multiculturalists,' who see themselves as the elites, but they have managed to have all of the common sense educated out of them.

dob092095dob092095over 4 years ago
Very bad choice by Traci

Is she a whore? Yes. Hard to blame her for getting a little rather than be celibate 6 years. But with his best friend and a drug kingpin getting her daughter to be friendly with the man. Evil to the max. Why couldn’t she find a hookup on Craig’s list or Ashley Madison or some other hookup site?

I can’t be on Traci’s side.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Good chapter

I still think Martha is the best person here, but Rick is doing all the right things to redeem himself. I have no idea what will happen, but I still.Hope Manny doesn't make it. Javmor79 is a writer who gets you deep into his story. Love it or hate it, you don't quit reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What a Jerk

He should tell everyone about Manny's way of paying a Person Back ... Once word got around about Him He would have No Crew to Back him Up ...I would also Kick the wife to the Curb .

danoctoberdanoctoberover 4 years ago
Fascinating.

These are the facts.

(1) Rick takes the fall, doesn't rat out Manny, and spends 4 years in jail.

(2) While Rick is in jail, Traci is doing the wild thing with Manny.

Rick feels betrayed by them both and is completely turned off to the point of being disgusted of the idea of even touching Traci.

The point that if the shoe were on the other foot, if Rick had fuck another woman waiting for Traci to get out of jail, would that mean he didn't still love her?

All that said, I am looking forward to how javmor79 proceeds in this tale. I can't see Rick being able to deal with all this shit after just getting out of jail. To save his sanity he'd have to make a break from both Traci and Manny.

Face it, Rick seeing his baby girl appeared more comfortable with Manny would have been the worst kind of mindfuck.

Through Rick's eyes, what would be the point in staying in that messed up situation.

I even think Rick can understand how it happened, but I don't think he could live with Traci, knowing what he does.

Great story. *****

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago
Comments

@Anonymous Re: What a Jerk - Yes, letting Manny's crew know he repays loyalty would be wicked! Bosses only survive as long as their crew follows them, and crews don't follow bosses who fuck them over.

@danoctober - While I'm sure it hurt, I don't think Anya being more comfortable BY ITSELF would have been the worst, she's known Manny most of her life, far more than she's known Rick. Ir's that piled on top of the cheating that's the crusher.

johnadpjohnadpover 4 years ago
@ silentsound & @ReedRichards

@Silentsound... I'm glad everything you needed to know you learned in grade school. You must be a highly actualized human being.

@ReedRichards... Refer back to my example of the chess program about how many options you're considering. First, chromosomes are merely the casing. Genomes on the chromosome are actually what determines our genetics. We all have the same number of chromosomes and 45 out of the 46 chromatids are exactly the same (only the X & Y are different). So, with 45 out of 46 chromatids (2 chromatids make a chromosome) the same why are there so many variants between human beings? From the way we look, our intellectual potential, the myriad of inherited health issues, etc. It is the genome and not the chromosomes that matter.

Second point. My son from when he was very little acted very much like a typical "boy." He was into cars, guns, etc. I'm pretty sure when he was two years old he didn't look down between his legs and say I have a penis and balls so I must play with these things and act this particular way.

So, there is likely different genes assigned that deal with our mind development, and another that manifests itself into physical characteristics. I doubt the same gene that deals with making the sexual organs is the same one that deals with the part of our brain that deals with sexuality. So, a trans person might have two genes that are not aligned on how the sexual organs look and how the brain sees their gender identity. Genomes mapping and understanding is in its infancy; the same with brain mapping. You may want to hold off a bit before being so sure that you've come to the correct conclusion. At one point human beings were SURE that the earth was flat, that leaches solved medical ailment, and that severe weather and earthquakes were a sign that the gods were displeased with us.

This is the last post I'm making on this topic, so you can say whatever you want and I won't respond.

johnadpjohnadpover 4 years ago
Correction To My Comment

As soon as I pressed Send I realized I got one thing wrong. It's not genome mapping that is in its infancy, but understanding how those genomes work, and how they interact with one another that are in their infancy.

green117green117over 4 years ago
Gah...

Why would I insert myself in a discussion of gender stuff, on a web site that slews... less than open minded? Just stupid, I guess...

Genes do not drive behavior or other phenotype stuff - proteins and protein regulation do. In the matter of gender, hormones are very important - more so than genes.

So... look up Androgen Insensitivity Syndrome. In fact, look up Complete Androgen Insensitivity Syndrome. What does this mean?

Well, do look it up - remember, I'm stupid and so you need to do your own research, but what my failing brain says it that it means there are several (7?) thousand people out there who are genetically XY but look like, and feel like, women. This was brought to my attention by a friend who became a OB/GYN surgeon... he said that to look at them, they were women - if anything, they were larger breasted than most women ('cause most women have at least some androgen response, I'd guess). They do not menstruate, but that only shows up at puberty. In fact, some folks find out they have CAIS when they can't get pregnant. They have no uterus, but their external genitalia are female.

They think they are female. You would think they were female (in fact, you'd go "Yowsa! How lucky can I get?"). They have lived female all of their lives.

Now, my cultural warrior friends - which bathroom would you send them to?

Frankly? The idea really slowed down my desire to pick up random women in bars... but think a bit about the poor girls (and I would use girls in this case) who are handed that in their later life, and perhaps think about showing some sympathy.

What does this have to do with the story? Not much... which y'all should remember. I am following the story, and will say that after the first chapter I was wondering who of the main characters were going to survive to the end of the story. Didn't look good for most of them.

Green-something

BriteaseBriteaseover 4 years ago
Best story for some time

Please carry on for 50 chapters if you want and SAVE the LV category.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
RR, SB103x, Johnadp

I wish I had the smarts to comment and argue with you guys. It's a strain for me just to puzzle out the words to read and try to understand the story. I do enjoy your comments though. In some cases, though not this one, they are as interesting as the story.

johnadpjohnadpover 4 years ago
@Green117

While I find your point interesting you forget one little thing. However, why does our body make the particular hormones that it does? It all starts with the genes.

And I agree that this side topic distracts from Javmor79's story. Having written a few things myself I don't think the side distraction from the story is cool. That's why I said in my last post that that would be my last one. But I found your point interesting, though, so I responded.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Part 3

Okay, I read both chapters and really like the story line. But, where is Part 3? You said in your opening on Part 1 that the story was finished. Given your history for dragging things out you're losing your fan base here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I think Javmor just gave us a hint where the stort is goimg.

Traci is starting to resent how Rick is ignoring her, so I think she is going to turn to Manny, for comfort and sex , with well lead to a confrontation between Rick ans Manny, which well lead to one or both of them dying. Im not saying, just saying.

javmor79javmor79over 4 years agoAuthor
To all

Part 3 is submitted. It is up to the moderators when it gets published. Thank you for your patience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
4*s

Wow!! Good story. Awful characters 🙂🤔😯.

Tracy, Rick, Manny, yuk 🤮.

The characters dramatic interaction and emotional development are great. Really draws the reader into the story. Javmor79 thank you for the very enjoyable and thoughtful story. A simple plot is no drawback for a well written story.

Gave you 4*s.

We all know how this is going to end. To only question is, who is going to be left with Anya ⚔️⚰️❓❗

AMerryman

imhaplessimhaplessover 4 years ago
Sick puppy that I am....

I'm looking for Derrick to end up with the mother-in-law. 5*

alfbalfbover 4 years ago
Part 3??

For a story thats already finished, still waiting on part 3, and already losing interest

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
For submitted story...

... the 3rd part is surely taking a long time to appear... Either you forgot and actually did not submit it, or someone in there is trolling you...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This is a good story.... but

did you ever think about getting anyone to edit it! You have complete sentences that make no sense!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago
@kelcha Re: "Notebook Revenge?"

"Personally think a separation due to prison frees the innocent from marriage vows." - Except that she's NOT so innocent! She knows what he is, what he does, and is quite happy reaping the benefits of what he does.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 4 years ago
Interesting dichotomy

The decision to not have the confrontation initially is a good one in that avoids the lashing out overreaction caused by emotion. But avoiding the conversation and letting it fester becomes as unhealthy as the original risk of violence.

Great depiction of how avoidance just brings on a whole new set of negative connotations. Giving space is only good for a short time since the problem is still there.

mattenwmattenwover 4 years ago
Good read!

Strange that some people never see their own mistakes, but others immediately! He had the same sexual problems in jail! She had everything, her daughter, her mother, her lover and a life in freedom! Yes, he did deal, but she knew who he was! He got his punishment and paid for it. Let's see what her punishment will be like or whether he will buckle as a cuckold!

Artie88Artie88about 4 years ago
To much round and round the mush bush

Can't we get on with the story?

Yes, they are hurting.... we established that in part 1.

Yes, she is a cheating bitch... we know!!!

Yes, they still love each other. And, reconciliation takes time... as does forgiveness.

But, the are parts of the story not happening while we wait for the author to get his head out of his ass.... MOVE ON

A month, and no job, and no alternative housing????

REALLY???

And the wife is still working minimum wage at Wal-mart??? After 4 years, she is still doing that? REALLY??? We are meant to believe that? And that Manny got her a better job??? BULLSHIT

WillowghbyWillowghbyover 3 years ago
Ch 2 Only Seems Slow

Important details are given here in Ch 2 and the picture clears. Manny is a supreme dick - his deputy takes the hit by not ratting him out. His response is to feed chump change AND his wiener to Traci, the deputy's wife. Traci is so weak she shops her cunnie to Manny, justifying it by screaming "Rick!" during her cheating orgasms...not for just months but years. We can now all hate these turds and cheer for the good guys.

javmor, get a good proofreader please.

Keep 'em comin'.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Four years in prison is what he gave her, for his career in crime, his love of an evil man, his own violent and evil, drug dealing murderous ethos. He has the nerve to be angry over a few fucks, oh wow, some equivalence, some strange ideas.

Still another chapter...

silentsoundsilentsoundover 2 years ago

What a fucking hohoho!

I honestly don't buy reconciliation here.

I love jav but this lead balloon of a reconciliation doesn't fly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Rick has a very limited response choices to anger. Violent or total evasion.

Fortunately he has been, for now, not used violence. His avoidance behavior, understandable will get him no where. He does not have tools to deal with Tracy and, she, being a human being with feelings and needs, will conclude he is done with her. Reaching that conclusion divorce follows. WORSE, if she takes back up with Manny death is a real possibility.

Sitting on the fence is usually a REAL BAD IDEA. Let's see what happens next.

lukeey90lukeey90over 1 year ago

RAAC I can smell it. The fact that he can't find a job and have no other place to stay means they'll be back together.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

come on, hurry up to the big explosion or finale!

StubbyoneStubbyoneabout 1 year ago

Incredibly well written. Your character development is top notch. When you see so many readers commenting on your characters and not on your writing, that’s when you know that you’ve succeeded. Your writing was good enough to bring the actors to life. Kudos to you. Another 5-😊😊😊😊😊

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

A few fucks my ass. Almost four years of fucking. That's not a mistake, that's the biggest disrespect and violation of trust that is possible. She's a slutty whore and criminal or not, he needs to drop her. Love or not, she's trash. "Oh, I love you Rick, fuck me Manny!" Bitch is the tamest word I have. Cry yourself to death. Where were those tears when Manny was dick deep in your ass?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Bitch should be grateful that she is still alive and not maimed!

oldtwitoldtwit9 months ago

This really is a good read, well thought out story, good character set, plenty of the thought processes that make humans so interesting, and we can all have a view of how it should end, but I'm looking forward to seeing how you get us there.

StiixxStiixx8 months ago
Wow

Your a hell of a writer.

Regards

Stiixx

LT56linebackerLT56linebacker16 days ago

Not fair. I keep waiting for his thing to crater, and it's GREAT! JUST FUCKIN' GREAT!! 5 stars; on to part three. Please don't disappoint me

.The BEAR

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjavmor79@javmor79
I enjoy my job as much as anyone else, but I LOVE writing. It's a fun escape. Real life leaves me precious little time to fully enjoy my hobby. I apologize to people who have to wait weeks between chapters of my stories. I enjoy reading erotic stories, but find that when I ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Free Ch. 03 Next Part
Free Ch. 01 Previous Part
Free Series Info