All Comments on 'Dry Nursing from a Curvy MILF'

by darkknightt

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
WOW

This is a real fantasy. It has happened to me once and there is nothing sweeter than mother's milk, well besides you know what.

justwarped2018justwarped2018about 4 years ago

awesome story. would love a relationship like that

darkknighttdarkknighttabout 4 years agoAuthor
thank you for your comments :)

It is an amazing relationship to be in. I have never been in a long-term ANR but I did have some intimate experiences that I cherish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Beautiful and intimate. I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Brings back memories

There’s nothing more rewarding than breastfeeding your children, my boys Suckled for as long as they wanted, I often had more than one child Nursing. My husband loved to have his turn too and sometimes I’d let some of his mates have a cheeky squeeze and suck. Oh those were amazing days, my breasts are now dry but my Big nipples are sensitive and still love to be suckled x

GusBus77GusBus77about 4 years ago
Great Piece!

Excellent point of view piece. Definitely a great perspective and lovely detail. Have had this happen before and it's always a beautiful and sexy experience every time. 5 stars! I miss my lactating partners.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very erogenous!

Nice! I would like to try a mutual ANR relationship. That is, I also want to dry-nurse a woman by having her suck on my delicate man-nipples as well! I love having women suck on my nipples and play with them. If she could somehow get me to lactate, that would be awesome as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

That was beautifully written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I love this story! So well written and erotic. This is the type of ANR relationship I would enjoy, having a man who could lose himself suckling and playing for hours. Wish I could lactate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very erotic story. Thank you for sharing. My big( 42 G) sensitive breasts would love to be suckled again. Thank you for writing such an intimate and arousing story.

darkknighttdarkknighttover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you all for your beautiful comments. It feels amazing to hear how you all can relate to my experience. I am very glad to know that there are so many of you out there who are deeply craving this wonderful relationship (ANR)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Incredible!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Interesting premise.

Bad story.

Sex is too automatic. Too mechanical.

Lacking in details.

Needs much more in the way of foreplay/preliminaries.

Dialog is stilted.

Two stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved you story. Excellent word choice makes it feel more like literature, and less like smut. I would love to have read more character development before the main event though. Tell us more about this woman so that she's not just a pair of tits. Overall though, this is good writing. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved it. I'm a HUGE breast and nipple fan, especially with mature women, I was rock hard as I read your story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I loved it. I remember being pregnant and I would leak my bf would snuckle. I wish I could get it all the time. I was so wet reading that

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

My tits need love like that. I could feel you sucking mine. I love you DarkNight. My nipples are waiting for you to suckle.

darkknighttdarkknightt10 months agoAuthor

Thank you all for your comments. I enjoy reading them and really appreciate it. This was one of my most memorable experiences and I really crave similar ABF experiences all the time. :)

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Sexual details are terrific. I agree with another commenter. What was it about her that made you eager to meet her.? What about you was appealing to her? At this stage in your lives, how would an anr make your life more complete?

darkknighttdarkknightt10 months agoAuthor

Thank you for your comments. Both Kate and I were eagerly waiting for a nursing experience. We exchanged pics, spoke for a few weeks and were very attracted to each other. More than anything, we both had similar likes and wanted to experience it for real which we can cherish for the rest of our lives. It is still the most memorable experience of my life.

I wish we can do it everyday. Snuggling in her bosom and suckling on her breasts for hours every night as she holds me dearly. Falling asleep with her nipple in my mouth. Eternal bliss!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Reading this while using my breast pump trying to induce lactation in my huge tits. I wish I could have an experience like this - to be fucked and suckled at the same time and have someone suck on my tits thorugh the night - to wake up with their lips on my nipple just worshipping me with their mouth. It sounds perfect.

LoveMilkyBoobsLoveMilkyBoobs5 days ago

Nothing as good as snuggling with a big boobed woman and sucking from her mamaries...

I miss those days

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdarkknightt@darkknightt
Long time reader, first time writer. I don't have much experience in writing erotica. I have a couple of works based on a life-long fantasy and a memorable encounter with a beautiful lady. Wish to write more in future. I'm always interested in making new friends. Please don't...