All Comments on 'On the Loveseat Ch. 24'

by Onedragon

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Loved it! It works well within the narrative. Jeremy would never have been brave enough to push for it with Sharon if he hadn't had his experiences with Jenni & Jessica.

otacon666otacon666about 4 years ago
Woww

I would love to see the mom of Erin involved ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Ugh......granny sex shit

Gross and SKIP. πŸ‘ŽπŸ‘Ž

(We’ve waited 3 months for this?!?!) πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™‚οΈπŸ™…πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ™…πŸΌπŸ™…πŸΌβ€β™‚οΈ

goducks111goducks111about 4 years ago
great chapter

5 stars. can't wait for more

neolynneolynabout 4 years ago
Nice

The description you made about Sharon was good enough to forget that she's 59.

It turned out well and was not disgusting.

I'm more and more concerned about Erin, she's clearly more interested in Jenny than Jeremy, does she really love him or he's just a mean to get to Jenny ?

With Sharon complaining that Jess did not give her grandchildren, I hope that she and Jeremy will get the job done. It would bring back Jess into the story and let's be honest we all don't give two shit about Eric.

I can't wait to see Jeremy banging Erin's mother.

Can't wait too, for a big foursome with Sharon her daughters and Jeremy.( And Jeremy saying before that " Like mother, like daughterS")

RelentlessOnanismRelentlessOnanismabout 4 years ago

It wasn’t a terrible read, by any stretch of the imagination, but I think it was ill-advised to include the grandmother. Apart from my general distaste for GILF stories, the thing with incest (in my opinion) is the need to focus on the intensity of the familial relationship between the illicit lovers (in this case, mother and son). If you keep involving other people, it dilutes the power of the incestuous bond. If you're going to insist on having other members of the family involved, I think you'd have been much better to reintroduce the auntie, rather than start a totally new sexual relationship at this late stage in the proceedings. Also, in a story that's already pretty flabby and self indulgent, this just felt like a completely unnecessary detour. It just seemed superfluous and unnecessary. I think your initial instinct of putting this out as a sort of DVD extra, once the proper story was complete, was sound.

I'm sounding very negative, but I do like your writing, and think this is a good story. I just wish you'd apply a little more self restraint.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Unnecessary diversion

Hi.... I look forward to your stories, and I think this is an epic series.

However, this one felt very unnecessary and forced. As you said, maybe it would have been better as an extra.

I really thought aunt Jess would be back. She’s the one with the most character/chutzpah, and maybe a threesome with her, Erin and Jeremy, or even a foursome, would be great..

A better storyline may have been Erin’s mom, since the initial stage was set during the drunk endeavors...

Anyways, waiting for you to continue... great story writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Not sure why you're getting less than a 4.50 score. It's a good chapter.

Sharon can be a one-off thing, or she can stay in the story. She tried to forget Jeremy, but couldn't. She tried to find someone to replace him, but failed. They began sexting each other. To prevent people from finding out, they used a separate texting app which was not popular.

Charise, Erin's hot mom is a good idea to be included. After a few incidents with Jeremy, Charise begin to show tiny hints of being sexually attracted to him. Jeremy suspected it, but could not confirm. Charise slowly became more daring in flirting. Jeremy knew it was wrong, but he could not resist the hot woman's charms.

Another good character to include is Gretchen, the restaurant waitress with large breasts. Jeremy searched for part-time jobs. He wanted to try to be independent. A restaurant nearby offered him a waiter job. On his first day at work, he met Gretchen in the restaurant. She left her previous job. She is now the head waitress, Jeremy's superior.

With Jeremy and Erin attending college together, it's a huge world of ideas to explore. There can be hot teachers, hot students, or even a hot headmistress, with her equally hot daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Too many characters

I agree with RelentlessOnanism review of this chapter. This my most favorite story on incestous topic. But after Erin, I've noticed that you've been swaying with other characters way too much and focus less on the 'incest/taboo' part.

Adding more characters would've been fun in a 'Mature' category or any other but what I loved about your story was how you kept it strictly taboo for so long and so wonderfully. By adding Grandma for no reason and with such haste just pulled me out of the story so fast that I almost skip through the whole scene with him and Grandma, because it wasn't just my thing but above all, it came out of no where.

I know no body likes to read negative comments about their stories or writings in general but I just wanted you to know how much I love you story and what isn't sitting well with me as a reader in this chapter.

I hope I get to see this story finished because it's still a marvelous piece of writing with amazing plot, great character build ups of Jeremy & Jenny and fantastic sex scenes.

Hope you are staying safe these days and wish you good luck for future!

Thank you for sharing such great work with us.

- G.K

OnedragonOnedragonabout 4 years agoAuthor
Per criticism

I hear your criticisms about the current chapter and as I said, I was on the fence with it. I have no regrets about it even if not everyone's thing (it's not mine either). It is still incest, even if not mom son. If it helps, there are no more new characters, and as things are set up for the end, most of the rest will be exclusively about Jeremy and Jenny. Thanx for otherwise kind words and thank you for reading!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Just Jeremy and Jenny would be Perfect

Your writing is not bad at all. I notice whenever you swayed to the other characters then the rating of your stories would be less than 4.5. Likewise, the ratings were as high as 4.8 when your stories were focused on Jeremy and Jenny. Obviously, many of the readers would like to read the romance story and steamy sex just between them.

Really hope the rest of your stories in this series would be focused on Jeremy and Jenny only. I bet you gonna score high ratings again! Can't wait for your next submission!!

Oedipus_SexOedipus_Sexabout 4 years ago
Mom menstruates...

If she ovulates again, son needs to fertilize her with his swimmers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I dont like erin

There's just something about her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
No grandma sex please

Really like your writing, but I also didn't like the part with Sharon. I'm of the opinion that Gretchen and Charise should get to have sex with Jeremy. Perhaps group sex with Jenny, his aunt and Erin???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
let dad reveal a support for mom son affair

let dad reveal a support for mom son affair, Let him see how jeremy makes mom happy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
great story

the story is great but the important thing about the story is famly because the taboo nature, if you are ging to put other character like grandma is better is you not focus on theyΒ΄re age just mention that she still a banging body for her age, i think that her aunt needs to comeback to the picture and maybe include erinΒ΄s mother

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The Best Story Ever!

I wish this story never ends! Just fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Any news ?

Nice story despite all the critics . I want to know when the next chapter will arrive ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Chapter 25

When will the new chapter finally arrive???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice story

I enjoyed reading this story ! When the ch 25 will come ?

Oedipus_SexOedipus_Sexalmost 4 years ago
Profile updated June 10th...

Ch. 25 coming soon!!!

Jeremy he felt his juice shooting up his shaft, he groaned savagely and pushed in as deeply as he could. His thick and potent juice exploded from the head of his penis, sending his semen deep into his mother's unprotected receptacle. It jetted out in torrentsβ€”unleashing millions of live sperm into her cervix and spattering against the slick walls of her womb.

"Ahhhhhhhh," Jenny screamed as her climax overtook her. She felt her son's scalding and virile seed filling her, soothing the ravaged walls of her vagina like a healing balm. Excitement like she had never known consumed her. She was lost. Her head spun and she gasped for breath as her climax went on and on...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
my opinion

I love your writing and style. Yet, i felt this story could have been 100000% better if mom was more possessive and the son wasnt such a slut. The guy literally will fuck anything that moves, while claiming he "Loves" his mom. I dont like the GF character or the Aunt. Really felt it should just have been a story about the ups and downs of the mom n son.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Next part ?????

Next part due when ???????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
It's been an additional month of waiting still we see no new chapters!

Please let us know how kong we still have to wait.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Waiting!!!

I am tired of waiting. It s been month since last update.

OnedragonOnedragonalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Chapter 25

Next chapter is submitted. The following one will be shortly thereafter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Waiting to read

Waiting to read

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy60over 1 year ago

Hard working husband a.k.a. Cuck! Bitches ain't shyt!

dispatcher59dispatcher5912 days ago

Hot dogs with ketchup?? Don't do that in New York, you'll get deported to Jersey!! The pushcarts don't even have ketchup, and don't ask.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOnedragon@Onedragon
Sorry to my followers for the lack of new stuff. This past year has been very trying and I have been in a funk. There are a couple stories in the works but have been slow due to crap of the world. Thoughts and ideas are still overflowing but I'm just not getting them written q...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES