All Comments on 'Gator Bait and Hog Food'

by Grey Eagle 286

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
good, but

once again you had to make the guy rich and ex military.

well, at least he was not a SEAL....but not average.

falling in love as super fast. whatever.

now the problem: Mr super ex-marine does not detect survelence. the rapist must have been stalking, the letter was private, yet the rapist knew hubby was in Washington D.C. to tell the lie about hubby's crash. so hubby did not detect the disgruntled ex-employee hanging about? as an author you need to explain that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Never mind the nay sayer

and nit picker. There are those who demand total truth (whatever that is) in a STORY. Aye, there's the rub! It's a STORY. You as the author are free to write what you will and how you will. If the trog named anonymous dosen't care for the story "it" is free to pass it by or write its own story. However, I doubt that will happen as there seems to be a lack of stories on Literotica by Anonymous. Grey Eagle, you write well and tell a good story. Thank You. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
great!, with a few quibbles

The story is absolutely wonderful, really.

The earlier complaint about falling in love so quickly is valid; it made my head spin, too. I suppose part of it is the "short story" format, but a couple of paragraphs could stretch that to a couple of months and make it more plausible, and still fit the format.

Overall, your writing is very, very good. I always want to quibble about the minor stuff, but the story line is so entertaining that I usually just let it slide. Okay, so here it is: Get a good editor! Typos, grammar errors, word choice errors; easy enough for a "fresh look" to notice and correct. It's all minor, but enough to detract from the story momentarily.

The revenge twist at the end was nice, and appropriately understated.

-- KVK

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Very honest and truthful

Great story, and could very well be true. One minor glitch....Molly did not "set" on your lap....she would have sit, or sat--is the proper terminology. I liked the part about hog food....very appropriate. Perhaps if more rapists got treated this way that rape would no longer be a problem in our society. But of course that would put a lot of cops and judicial system employees out of work.

CWCWover 18 years ago
what?

I felt like I was on a warp speed trip reading this,,, the idea was great,,, the character development sucked,,, everything that would normaly have taken up to ten pages of writing transpired in three,,, geez,,, slow down a little

still,,, a good idea for a story line

Tail End PeteTail End Peteover 18 years ago
Interesting twist

in your stories and this one was no exception. I do think that inserting a time delay between meeting and getting married would be a prudent development in your development as an author. If nothing else, it will force the critics and naysayers to find something else to pick nits. hehe

(Oh, and no, I am retired Army.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I love this

I love this idea you had. I would have like if you would have written what happen to the rapist. That is the only thing I didn't like. Who cares if the spelling is bad, this was one great story.

txrosenaynaytxrosenaynayover 18 years ago
YEP...

Loved this one too...thanks for the great read. respectfully a fan in Texas naynay

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
MY KIND OF JUSTIS

ANOTHER GREAT STORY....I LIKED THE ENDING BEST...I WISH THEY WOULD BRING BACK VIGALANTES..MAYBE WE WOULDN'T HAVE AS MUCH CRIME..10,0000RATING

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Talk about justice

Wow!!!! Like all your stories this keeps you on the edge of your seat. 3 Hog farms Huh.... They should make a movie of that!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Happy Ending

What a quick, but intense love story. As a former pig(hog) farmer I can testify to the accuracy of thye happy ending. Never have a heart attack in a pig pen

bornagainbornagainalmost 17 years ago
Excellent story

Its a shame Frank couldnt accept the termination of his job as a man instead of to pissing off Sean and Mike what happened to Mikes wife and mollys discussion about Molly talking to Mikes wife.?

Pat

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
i agree

with most of the earlier comments. It's a good story, but: a) IMO, they got married too fast. Sure, love at first sight (LAFS) happens, but it would have been more realistic if they waited a while (weeks, months?) before tying the knot. b) I'm confused with the timeline and the age of the kids. If the kids' dad died during Desert Storm, that was in the 90s, so the they should be teenagers or pre-teens by the time of the 2nd Iraqi war. c) The mom's age was not clear either; if she was already married during the DS era, then she would be in her late 30s or early 40s by year 2005 (when this story was written). Not exactly a 'little girl' anymore; unless she's very petite and young looking. d) The story needs editing - the typos and grammatical errors are distracting. BTW, I viewed your bio, and 'writing' is the correct spelling, not 'wrighting'. I've read some of your stories, and most of them involve LAFS and hook up immediately; it would be more realistic if the characters spend more time getting to know each other. e) no mention of protection or birth control - in these times, it's always best to be safe! All said, thanks for sharing your talent and good luck in your writing (not wrighting)!

FrogsoupFrogsoupover 15 years ago
Good story!

I loved the descriptions of the girls, well-formed characters. A cute couple! They did marry quickly, and the girls' unison speech was just a bit stilted, but you have to love a pretty love story with a happy ending. Except for Frank.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
strange brew

the descriptions of the children and the rescue was fun and engaging. Everything is awfully fragile though. Everything has to be completely perfect or it blows up. Not believable.

The story of the rape and retribution tarnishes the story instead of adding to it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Speed lovin -- speed breakin....

You should check combat death toll for operation Desert Storm.

<P>

Relationships and commitments are much too fast.

<P>

You're reusing too many bits from story to story, it lowers quality and interest. This is the 3rd time you've drugged and raped the female lead character.

<P>

<I>-- srgeek --</I>

bornagainbornagainabout 14 years ago
The Best Ever

The Best story ever written

Pat,

Atlanta,Ga

oldwayneoldwayneabout 14 years ago
Nice touch.

I liked the idea of feeding the bastard to the hogs. What a fitting end to a low-life scum-bucket! I thought it was an excellent story.

OldStormyOldStormyover 13 years ago
Liked it

Some 5 years after it was published but I still like it. To all the keyboard critics - get a life. Can't you simply accept a story for what it is - a story! Why is it necessary to psychoanalyze all aspects of a story and its characters. The author imagined them, designed them and wrote about them. If you disagree with his choices, write your own story the way you want to and then sit back and accept the criticism that your 'perfect' story will undoubtedly draw. For mine, it was a neat clean little romantic tale with a deserved bit of summary justice thrown in. Very easy to read. Thanks.

RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
Love and justice

A perfect story

oldwayneoldwayneover 13 years ago
Amen to everything OldStormy said.

This is my second time for having read this story. I think it was just excellent and I'm really beginning to despise anonymous naysayers. Most of them would make outstanding hog food.

RonRWoodRonRWoodover 12 years ago
Love it

I am way late with a comment, but I don't care about nitpicking the story. It was a great little tale and brings tears that life isn't this way.

lili82lili82over 12 years ago
ha!

so glad frank got what he deserved! punk bastard! (for those who wanted to know what happened to him, you gotta use your imagination!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Pork chops

Thought my chops were tasting a little strange lately.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
ur evil

A well told story always hooks me. And now that I've seen who wrote this, I'm off to re-read some of your other stories. Thanks again.

MrVdogMrVdogover 11 years ago
MMMMM_YUMMY

Johnsonville Honey Bratwurst...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Semper fi

Good story, needs more chapters, though. One bone to pick; the only Ex Marine is a dead marine.

john1946john1946over 10 years ago
OK

Seems like Marines and Spec Ops might have the answer to a lot of costly to the taxpayer problems......Thanks for a great story

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 9 years ago
Sounds good to me -

But I am a rabid protector of my family - so it is probably just me.

The immediate - see - fall in love - pledge life together sequence is a simple device to get these folks started - but maybe a couple could take a week or even two to work it all out ROFL.

auhunter04auhunter04over 9 years ago
ALL

I think that all rapists, molesters and drug dealers should be put to death

I do not expect this to be a deterrent

I expect that this action to stop these individuals from ever do this again.

take them out the simplest way possible, You know, like taking out the trash.

jimbo103jimbo103almost 9 years ago
nah

i know every individual has the ability & mental fortitude to commit malicious acts, that doesn't mean i'm against death penalty or for clemency to convicts.

the real psychopaths welcome death, they see it as an escape, no doubt, if shown to have no remorse a psychopath should be just buried alive no point wasting time & money.

what would really make a diff is identify the at risk teens(studies show violent & criminal propensity have genetic markers),determine viability & volatilities of such behaviour on individual & others, use of voluntary corrective mechanisms to help individual understand gravity of their choices & how it would affect others.

ultimately for all the good & bad in society we are equally responsible.

i've done malicious things may be for the right reasons, still that's not right.

i'm sorry to say but i too would ve not spared anyone who hurt my loved ones.

seeing my loved hurt is far worse than death or the worst torture.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
no subtlety needed

I love a good love story

I just don't understand why some authors feel it necessary to add such pain or inflict so much anguish. Did she really have to be raped?

GoodhueGoodhueover 7 years ago
Good,But...

So exactly HOW OLD was Molly?

The dialogue was a bit corny at times and the romance leading to marriage was a tad on the too quick side. And we are led to believe at the end that Frank Anders was eaten by pigs who chewed off his equipment,just like the good old days. Really?! With the police and a Marine Corps officer directly involved?! NOT likely!

* Nice little fantasy though and certainly worth a 4 rating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Learn to write dialogue

And also try to pace the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WHY?

Why would you put a rape into this story??? It didn't belong and her NOT wanting her husband going back in to the military didn't belong either. 1 star just to vote. All your others have been 5 stars. Why not be a patriot??? VERY disappointed in this story...

penneydog55penneydog55almost 6 years ago
Wow

I sure would like to meet that Yummy mummy! Yeah I am from Australia and we have Giant Man Eating Crocodiles! Story is Great Thanks ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF!

Iamcurious999Iamcurious999almost 6 years ago
Rehabilitation vs. Punishment for Violent Felons?

OK, the punishment meted out to rapist Frank Anders was "Cruel and Unusual", and would not pass muster with today's "civilized" penal codes, After all, so-called "rehabilitation" has replaced punishment as the goal of handling criminals in modern society but look on the bright side...FA's rehabilitation there was 100% effective and irreversible...He would never, never, NEVER rape anybody again!

If this matters, the hogs also did their job much more cheaply and effectively then psychiatrists, prison guards, counselors, and prosecutors cost any community today.

All's well that ends well!

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 5 years ago
Overall good story

The whole story was written well, if kinda rushed sometimes. Great intro with high intensity protective instincts kicking in made it easy to connect. It was easy to feel the romantic attraction between the grown-ups, and honest affection from the kids. Lots of heart strings plucked. Lighter on the sex, and heavier on the romance. Nicely done. The whole rape-revenge part, though, it didn't seem to fit with the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Get your story straight. The guy who told her that her husband was dead also told her that her husband would hate her if she told him what happened. That makes no sense.

Diecast1Diecast1about 1 year ago

Great story, love it. AAAAAA+++++

woodrangewoodrange11 months ago

interesting.turning rapists into stock food, certainly has merit

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous