All Comments on '4 Seasons of a Life Ch. 04'

by bb1212

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
NamizujsNamizujsover 18 years ago
Splendid!

Although I didn't expect undercover action from David, I hoped for some info on Mary Ann too. The story had a good ending, the heroe hooked up with the love of his life, I liked it a lot, to hell with those that moan that it is too long to wait!

Thank You

John

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Love Lasts a Lifetime

A great story from start to finish. Sensitive, compassionate, erotic, and loving. Not many are able to find this kind of love that lasts a lifetime, but thru this story readers will learn that a love of this depth is possible.

Keep writing. You have a great way of expressing the characters feelings and telling your story. Many Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
get someone in hollywood to make a film

This could be a best seller as a film

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
NICE WORK

they should make this into a movie so bad...the ending was ok..kinda weird to picture spy but the ending was very good

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
All over now

David finally gets the girl, plus an unusual espionage adventure with a quick rape thrown in. Well I'm happy for both of them, or should I say all of them. The only loose end was the poor girl he raped. I would have liked it if she escaped to Aussie and presented him with the child he never had.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Excellent

Excellent story, very entertaining and well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
still grinning

loved it :) one of the best ive read, hot, steamy, mystierious, compasionate yet brutal, loved the twists, maybe a story from wendy's view one day or her daughters life or what happened to louisa? thank you very much for this most excelent of stories :) still grinning and horny as hell

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
keep it up

well done a truly bril story keep writeing for all our sakes

humminbeanhumminbeanover 14 years ago
Gorgeous!

Great stories, individually and as a set. Keep up the great work!

emerdosemerdosover 14 years ago
Lovely story

I wish i was u

dliterdliteralmost 11 years ago
Great story: Romance, Intrigue, and Love all the time!

Very good story, involved, demanding a faith of love, and undying devotion!

Would have loved to see a happy resolution for Louisa though. The only loose end that really would have made the story perfect!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Seasoning

Totally fitting that it all began in Spring and ended with springs. . . full circle. The wild oats of my youth enjoyed this very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good but frustrating

First of all let me say that I absolutely hate these type of stories where two people love each other but for some reason or another can't be together for many years. That said the writing was good enough that I did read the whole story and got some enjoyment out of it.

But your plot was frustrating, maddening even. I mean come on she devotes her entire life to seeking revenge on the men who killed the father, who the last we had heard she hated. And she gives up her own happiness with the man she loves, who loves her in return, in order to do this.

This makes absolutely no sense at all. Especially the part about she could only stay one day her second visit to see him. Her revenge which was half a world away couldn't wait more than one day so she could spend time with him? Ridiculous my friend!

But you did do a good job with the writing and I managed to stick with it even while being so disatisfied with the plot.

VanillaSVanillaSover 7 years ago

I loved every word of every sentence on every page in every chapter!

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 6 years ago
A stretch....but fun!

A chance to be grateful for

"the willing suspension of disbelief"! :+))

Mojo648Mojo648over 5 years ago
Review

Different lead in storyline ending, I think it might have been better either done in a separate story or in is younger days, but as for this story, I really liked it but what ever happened to Louisa?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Loved it!

I too, worry about Louisa as a loose thread, but no matter. It’s still a 5* story to me.

Thank you for writing, and thank you for sharing it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous