All Comments on 'Always Welcome in the Back Door'

by Aguywithastory

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
It's plausible!

Actually some of the things in this story happen --- like being an older retired man in his late sixties walking around the lake in the morning, as I do, and eyeing all the younger women. I am not sure that an older guy like Tom can keep up with someone that age like Ellen, however. And, older men often want to fill up and seed a girl. The constant erections and quick recoveries after cumming don't always happen with old men in this situation. Butt fucking is not always the desired activity, but it is understood that this is a special needs story and that is where the author's mind is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Very good story

Being I am of the age of this man and having a younger woman desire me is a need fulfilled. Adding that both wanted anal sex was a good story line where I felt it became more erotic than a forced type entry.

bigbob2406bigbob2406almost 4 years ago

That was damned hot. Thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Very Good

I always love a anal slut that wants ass fucked so bad they will take it even if it hurts. If fact I think they get off on the pain and they always have a tight asshole. I had one housewife that would immediately turn around after I blew my load in her ass and start sucking me to keep me hard so I would fuck her again..

Eventually I had to get a couple of buddies to join me so we could fuck he brains out for hours. Got to the point where she insisted on two in her ass and one in her mouth. We had to go several rounds to make her happy.. But it was good until she and husband moved away.. Never did find a total replacement.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Pain a turn on

I had a colleague, we were out of town, and she offered me anal sex. I had tried at home, but nothing doing. We went up to her room and had some foreplay, before she pulled a condom over me. It wasn’t too difficult to get into her ass. My experience with my wife was that dynamite would not have opened her arse.

But This was better. As a novice I just started riding her. She squealed, and I stopped. I offered to pull out, but she wanted it. But more gently. There isn’t really any sensation unless you get some traction. So I went again. She squeaked, I ignored it. She squeaked again, but louder. ‘’I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to hurt you” “don’t stop, don’t stop”

Fuck it, I thought. I went for it, and the louder she squeaked, the faster I went. I thought the quickest way to help was for me to cum.

Finally I shot the biggest load. Whereas normally the teat was full, this time there was spunk all up my cock inside the condom, and some even escaped on to my belly.

We lay together for some time; she farted, I thought. Then again, then again. ‘“Have you got a problem.” ‘’Apart from the fact that you just stuffed my arse full of air, and the only way for it to go is out my crack. No I don’t have any other problem”

I held her gently, kissing her tits, while she got comfortable by passing the air. It was a sensational shag. I wished I could do it again, on that trip. She didnt think her ass would survive a second pounding - she wanted her crack to close over before she got home.

maxx308maxx308almost 4 years ago

Wow

You just wrote about my favorite fantasy. Thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
My 2 cents

Wait a minute. You wrote she was in her mid 30's with 2 grown kids and 3 grandchildren? How did that happen? That would be an interesting story.

AguywithastoryAguywithastoryalmost 4 years agoAuthor
My 2 cents

That would be some feat at 30 years old, huh? HA! What I think I said was that the guy had older kids and grandkids. Thanks for reading and keeping me on my toes.

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderalmost 4 years ago

Love the fact that you both got something up your asses - fun for both of you

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 4 years ago
Really HOT story!

Is there going to be a part 2?

BangaloreBangaloreover 3 years ago
Damned good writing!

You can feel what, when, and how these two sexy people do their very tasty and so delicious fucking!!

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

Every old guys fantasy. Yes, I am an old man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good premise.

Sex happens too fast. Particularly the anal. Needs longer buildup. Longer preliminary playing.

Three stars.

stockingnutstockingnutabout 1 year ago

Holy shit that is a hot story! Every sixty year old guys dream.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

great story,the sex especially the anal was over the top . maybe tom better get his heart checked before another bout ??

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

👍👍!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous