All Comments on 'Cathy Gets Caught'

by hornygranny

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I like it--I like it

Very nicely done. A little more background in the first few lines would have been nice

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
very hot

Loved this story...maybe there will be another chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
superb

more please of this sexy story

toJohnny7toJohnny7over 18 years ago
Need picture!

Really like you story but you need to add a picture to your bio to even make it better!

LutherTLutherTover 18 years ago
Great Start on a Series!

Great erotic story. I hope you use it to start a series. I think sex with older women (50+) is neglected in erotic writings. Your incest story with an older son is a great start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Go for it Lady!!!!

Keep the story going honey!! You are good and you should continue writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
in writers school,the've fuck up

man fisrt goal is alway fuck the pussy and everything else comes next.why take a hard cock out of a warm pussy.the next hole is the ass.thanks ipass that along.the pussy is heaven.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

how lucky :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Memories

Thanks for restoring some really wonderful family memories

LoristwosidesLoristwosidesover 6 years ago
Enjoyed the story

Your story was great, flowed nicely and was not over done. Look forward to the next story. We must meet up!

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uover 3 years ago
A son needs his mom......

So deliciously done!

And so realistically written(hmm,is it based on an actual account?)

I have spayed countless times on my older sister growing up myself

Eaglerock30Eaglerock30almost 3 years ago
Just like I have fantasized

Wow, what a great story. This is just like I have fantasized about for so many years. I have wanted to fuck my mother since I was a teenager. Your story got me so hard and thinking so much about that being me and my mom. Thank you and please write more stories.

Marklynda2Marklynda216 days ago

Ah, incest is so taboo and exciting. A great start to what promises to be a well thought out and written story. I look forward to reading the next chapter. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination (memories?) and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Marklynda2Marklynda215 days ago

Ah, incest is such a taboo and exciting relationship. A very well thought out and written story. I definitely look forward to reading more of your work. As this is my first foray into your writing and the first story you posted here I have added you to my favorites list. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous