All Comments on 'More Than Scenery Ch. 01'

by dizzylia

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Perfect!

Utterly magnificent: sweet and gentle, well written and well placed, delicious and intoxicating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Wonderful story!

I can't wait to read more of the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Wonderful story - Looking forward to your next one

I absolutely loved this story. It is very erotic, yet there's a certain understated modesty about the writing. It is very sensual yet unassuming. Great attention to detail and to the characters. I loved the way the writer builds up the seduction between the two characters, building rapport and lust like real people would, rather than have them 'get it on' right away like most erotic stories do. This one gets a 5/5 from me!

I've been following the writer's stories since the first one was written a few years ago. Following not in a stalker-ish way, but as a fan of well-written erotic stories. I'm really looking forward to the next one!

Clare

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
well paced

... not well placed, is what I meant (silly me).

SpectreTSpectreTabout 18 years ago
Beautiful.

Well-paced, believable characters, the attention to emotional detail more than physical detail, all of these things make up for a great "girl meets girl" scenario. The scenes that so many other writers and authors stumble over (myself included) were handled with grace, and yes, beauty. The obligatory epiphany of the narrator did not feel forced, or particularly sudden, but was well developed, and shared with the frank sincerity of living in that moment of awkwardness, ambarrasment, and unnoticed lust.

clearshooterclearshooterabout 18 years ago
Wonderful!

Thank you for a well written and wonderful story. I enjoyed your characters, but more than that I enjoyed the fact they captured my heart. I sensed their passion, their delight, and even their context.

I am looking forward to the next chapter and more of your writing.

Thanks

Minnesota_GuyMinnesota_Guyabout 18 years ago
Awesome!

You did it again! The flow of your writing is fantastic and the descriptions make you care about the characters and feel like you are there with them. Can't wait to read how their relationship grows.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Wow!

This is such a sweet story, and very well-written. :) You have a new fan.

avoncallingavoncallingabout 18 years ago
very nice

there aren't many writers on this site who can capture a story like you can.

ethanjones1943ethanjones1943about 18 years ago
Great

This is wonderful. Great, sexy, romantic and makes you,me, want to be there. Watching and enjoying their sexual experience. Please continue.

Ethan

TE999TE999over 17 years ago
An enjoyable story

Mood setting and character development are superb. You are an excellent writer. Please give us another chapter soon.

DimplesCharlieDimplesCharlieover 17 years ago
Beautiful Story

Beautifully written. I enjoyed the way the story developed capturing the emotions and feelings of Liz and the enrty of Clare. Sufficient details to make story so real. Very erotic. Hopefully Dizzylia will provide chapter 2 soon.

As a male reader this was great. Interesting how women write with emotion and feeling and guys writing Bi stories are less into feelings and emotions.

lightsaverlightsaverabout 17 years ago
Tourist Attraction

This was oh so charming and funny to read, in terms of wit. Sexuality is such a language...before I ramble.. At the end of this whimsical, lighthearted, erotic story, (from 1 moth to another) this is my fave.

Also, each chapter is so well written, Ch.3 could have been Ch.1.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Amazing

It will be the upset of the year for me if you do not continue on with a chapter 2 for this adventure. From the first few paragraphs I was captivated and desiring my eyes and brain to react in a speedier fashion as to relay the next part quicker. You have a marvelous ''umph'' to your writing that few or no writers on this site desire to strive for. Your style of writing is envied by myself and many others i'm sure but sadly not often mirrored, to this I applaud you in the greatest capacity and eagerly await part 2. Clare is intriguing, she is who first enthralled me, keep her sassy and sexy and you will NEVER go wrong! Again, fantastical read, 10x better than any adventure Alice could ever find herself in.

Yearning4moreYearning4morealmost 13 years ago
And????

Lovely story.....please write more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
More!!!

There absolutely has to be more. I mean, this story is way too good to finish like that and you know it ;)

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushalmost 9 years ago
This is an excellent story

It is very well written, has a great narrative flow, and is very erotic. I look forward to reading future installments.

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4ualmost 9 years ago

Kinda fast & furious and I'm not talking about the movie. Now on to chapter turn. Can't wait to see what twists and turns lie there.

liz33ndliz33ndabout 8 years ago
really loving it

great writing, but moved slow until the love scene, then jumped right over the tender part. great seduction and story flow tho.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissy11 days ago

Your parables, word games, poetic depiction of what lis experiences or how she experiences or what intense outbursts come to light, captivatingly fascinating and beautiful

For sure the girls will be having a joyful lovely time …. Expect the unexpected thats what live can present you

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨🌈🌸

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdizzylia@dizzylia
74 Followers
I am a wanderer, gathering things from others' experiences while adding my own, the mix becoming richer by the day. I always welcome feedback, opinions, and ideas as I strive to learn more, grow more, and discover new things about myself and those around me. I am a highly typi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES