All Comments on 'The Chronicles: Three Sisters 15'

by AspernEssling

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
yuramwagyuramwagover 3 years ago

5 🌟 as always,thanks really appreciate

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Wow. Just wow! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Your nasty.

But the story has me captured.

The scenes engage totally.

SpeedySPSpeedySPover 3 years ago
Excellent voice!

Veran’s voice is so consistent and perfectly suited for telling this tale. He is the perfect narrator. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Always worth reading

I get a big grin whenever I see that you have posted. Great narratives, carefully worked out with lots of attention to detail. Thank you!

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 3 years ago
They're

not out of the woods yet, but they killed the Count, which if the Izymyrians are still like their previous generations, will be thrown into all kinds of turmoil and civil unrest. Despite that, Veran and the gang still have to literally head for the hills to save their skins.

You entertained with Giedra's recounting of the night strike and you really made me laugh with your the haughty Iduallon remark from Veran of "his face required the attention of my fist"!

What a pleasantly unexpected way to handle Seva and "tame" her by inviting her to join Veran and his "family." Well thought out. Really loved how Yevna and Veran had such a touching moment together. Even the meeting with Guen/Sulcen/Veran was incredibly special. You really unearth some gems with how you write!

A no-holds-barred 5. Excellent!

You're creating such

CPauloCPauloover 3 years ago

Love the comment from Foch. Goes so well for what they are having to do.

SweboSweboover 3 years ago

Well they ARE out of the woods, not that that's a good thing.

You continue to astound and amaze. I eagerly await the next installment.

If I remember correctly, Ferdinand Foch was always in favor of attacking regardless of circumstances, which explains a lot of WWI...

Richard1940Richard1940almost 2 years ago

I believe that was the original definition of a Foch up!

Comentarista82Comentarista8210 days ago

That was HILARIOUS for Veran to tell a very young Tanguiste that if her ears grew too big, he would trim them with his long knife...and she ran off covering her ears and screaming! Typical dad!! Way to humanize it even more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAspernEssling@AspernEssling
Still writing. More to come. For those who are interested: you may have noticed that I mention music fairly often. That's because I tend to listen to music while I write, so that certain artists/albums become associated with certain stories. Here are some of the connections. G...