All Comments on 'Introduction to Bi'

by authormk

Sort by:
  • 88 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wonderful

Terrific story. I love reading stories where a sexy woman really appreciates the sight, and gently encourages a man to suck cock. A woman who teaches her man to love the taste of cum.

deanahiideanahiialmost 16 years ago
very hot story

i love mfm sex especially when it is fully bi. i hope you write more of your adventures.

BshavenBshavenabout 15 years ago
story

Great Story. I love the open sensual descriptions. It is so hot to read about a newbie sucking hot cock at the direction of a woman getting off on it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
My favorite fantasy

I love MMF stories, and this is one of the best I've ever read. My cock got so big and hard as I read it, and then... and then... I got to taste myself. Some day, I hope to taste someone else!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Yes...Yes...YES!

as a bi guy, this has to be one of the if not the best stories that I have read on this site. How I long to meet a couple just like Trudy and James... My cock is leaking like you can't imagine...Thank you for a wonderful experience..When I cum in a few minutes, I know it's going to be a thundering orgasm.

maudecardymaudecardyalmost 14 years ago
Fabulous

What a fabulous build up of a wonderful fantasy... More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow

Very well written. Enjoyed it tremendously.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Love this story

Exeptionally hot

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 13 years ago
Why?

Why have you not written more. Please write some more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great

Excellent story. Love the older couple and younger fellow stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Sensual quite natural

This is one experience would really like to explore...think the build up is very stimulating...very!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Exploring oral

Would really like to try this sometime...male-to-male...

Like to feel his cock grow in my mouth for the first time...hmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
OMG, that was smokin' HOT!

Very sexy & very well written. Hope you will continue to keep us trembling with excitement in further installments. Great work!

WET379WET379almost 12 years ago
OUTSTANDING!

I have actually been with an older couple where it was the Hubby's first. Your story is GREAT. I found it very entertaining !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
fantastic

such an erotic story one of the best , had me wishing everything like that would happen to me . i was so hard and oozing precum while reading thank you and more please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Great story! I love sucking cathy husbands big cock.Hope to see them soon in Fla.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hot story

My wife and I enjoy sharing young well hung young guys like this often. This hot story is how we like to play so it made me hard and wet and wanting to do what these three were doing. I love to watch a young guy fuck my wife and fill her with cum, then lick and suck her creamy pussy until she cums and then suck his cock until he is hard so he can fuck her again.

curiousdreamer51curiousdreamer51over 11 years ago
A perfect scene

As a bi-curious married man this story perfectly describes how I picture my first time. I love to see a woman play with herself and to have her coach me as I suck my first cock would be too much! I hope to find the right couple sometime soon! This story will fuel my fantasy solo sessions until I take the plunge!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
As I imagine it

A great, sexy read. You describe it just as I have imagined it. My first Bi MFM was incredible and left me wanting more. We are really looking foward to our next encounter and stories like yours will keep me wanting it all the more.

herb9930herb9930about 11 years ago
WOW!

What a great story. Keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I enjoyed it

my first m2m with his wife was also very similar to what i did and have done it many times again plus i got my first m2m fucking me that i enjoyed also

Everhot1972Everhot1972over 10 years ago
Thank you

This is what bi sex should be like.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow

All I can say I wish it could happen to me .

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Real bisexuals!

Loved it - so many wannabe bisexuals are just gay guys wanting to suck another guy's cock - this is the real thing. I love it when I get it like this!

TimothyMTimothyMover 10 years ago
Very sensual and sweet

What a shame you never wrote more stories about this couple, I'm sure they would have been just as good as this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Nice

Way too hot for words. Reading this reminded me of the first time I sucked another mans cock. The taste the smell the feel loved it all. Almost as good as eating pussy. Nothing like a soft woman and a hard cock.

shang40shang40about 10 years ago
Sucking a Cock

Its so nice to have a cock in my mouth. I was introduced to a real cock by a college mate in hostel when I was telling him about my sexy cousin. That night we sucked each other and many times later.

The taste of cock developed and I became obsessed.

After my marriage I developed taste od her juicy cunt and once after the love session she asked me to lick her, I did and later started thinking how a different cream will taste on her pussy. A year later my wife had a extra cock in her cunt owned by my friend and after 15th session she asked me to lick her.

That changed me to get obsessed to lick her every time after their fuck.

She later introduced me to his manly cock and upon her suggestions I sucked him. He fucked her in front of me and then I sucked her again to prove I liked it. In return bonus he took my anal cherry and my wife sucked his cum from my bowels.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
wow this was a hot little story

and I really enjoyed it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
The Ideal

This would be the greatest experience of life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hot story.

I jerked off to to this story many times! Great detail.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Right on target!

As someone who's bi and has been in numerous MFM's I can tell the author is writing a true story or else has the imagination right on target. So many other things to be enjoyed, nothing like the taste of another guy's cock after it's been in a pussy! The feeling of another guy sliding into your ass, or vice versa, is amazing also! More stories like this, please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

This was sooo HOTT !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
So hot!

I don't know how many times I've enjoyed this story. Prob'ly half a dozen or more. I love it each and every time. My bi experiences, while very pleasurable, seem to pale in comparison to this one. Many thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Love it

My first cock I ever sucked was in a 69 under a guys wife while he slid across my lips and into her pussy. At that moment I froze but after I relaxed and kept licking her and his cock underneath. He pulled out and slid in my mouth I sucked him with no shame, and much to my surprise worked them both and stayed there licking up their mixed cum. I met them regularly for years he loved being under licking up too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Bi curious hubby

So hot and well written.Wow what I wouldn't give to have a bisexual three way with my wife and a younger man. it would be wonderful to try all of the things they experienced. My number one fantasy. I have jacked off numerous times to this story. Sucking a cock with my wife and then have him fill her with his hot cum for me to clean up would be the ultimate!!!.Wish you would write more stories like this.

firstmate210firstmate210almost 8 years ago
its like you were inside my fantasy

Thank You

well written and so erotic. I know I would sucked cock in a setting like that.

I can feel my coco loosing control at doing just what you did.

Thanks again from this frustrated older married man

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I have dreamed

so many dreams wishing to meet such a couple. Sucking cock for a woman is so nice.

jackbirdjackbirdabout 7 years ago
very hot

As a bi guy I have had a couple of 3 ways like that and it is hot doing it with couples.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Hot story, my first time being introduce to bisex was when my wife and the guy she was having an affair with for the past 2months cuckold me and coaxed into sucking his cock. The same cock that had been fucking my wife was not only the first cock I sucked but he was also the guy who took my anal virginity while my wife watched lust.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Ann's Cocksucker

Jerri My girlfriend got me into sucking cock by reading your great stories Its great sucking dick for my lovely lady !

twistedthoughts1978twistedthoughts1978almost 7 years ago
Wow, me next.

Love this story, I would love to have this couple to teach me the ways.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
good neighbor(s)

My first time came as a true surprise. A couple next door were having a yelling fight. It wasn't that bad and it really didn't ruin the beautiful morning at my apt complex. I opened my front door and made eye contact with the girl. It was one of those rare moments where she made it clear that she was interested in me. I was 28 and in construction. Her and her boyfriend were freshmen at the U of A. She was very cute with a great head of hair and perky breasts. He was a very skinny kid about 6' 2" and had short brown hair. I left the door of my apt slightly ajar and went back to my bed (which you could see from the front door). 5 minutes later she came over, took off her clothes and climbed into bed with me. Wow! she was even better naked. She was very turned on and wriggling around on my body. She pushed me down and sat on my cock and rocked herself to an orgasm. Her boyfriend was standing in my living room watching us! Surprise! I didn't want to over react, because I was kinda in the wrong, so I gently asked him to leave and i even apologized because I really did not want a scene at my apt. She leaves the bed and grabs him and they go back to their apt.I could hear them yelling. A couple hours later I went to their apt to say sorry and try to smooth things over. The guy was cooled off and said he was the one who pushed his girlfriend to cheat on him. That weekend they invited me to this community Bar b q where we drank and danced for a couple hours. In a drunken slur, He proceeds to tell me that it was a turn on for him to see his girl bouncing on my cock. He wanted me to do it again. I figured hell yea. I got nothing to loose and some more of her pussy. So we were doing it again, only this time the door was closed and it was dark. She starts getting hot and very verbal. Then she says ask him! Ask him! He doesn't say anything so she tells me he wants to suck my cock before I cum in her. Well, being the diplomat that I am, I agreed to let him suck on my cock. She crawls forward and pulls off my cock and he strips down and lays on the end of the bed and starts kissing and teasing my cock. When he swallowed my cock, I almost came. Wow, they say a guy knows better. He sure did. She is now masturbating like a madwoman. She wishers to me, "cum in his mouth" So I did and it was a very long intense orgasm. He's beating his meat and she's starting to cum. Now she's begging me to suck him off. Feeling so grateful, I decide to do it, I've been curious for a while so it wasn't that hard of a decision. He had a big hard cut cock to be proud of and I sat on the bed while he stood in front of me. It took about 5 minutes of constant sucking to get him to cum. When he came, I could feel my cock getting hard! I just then and now discovered that I might be bi. We slept in my bed for about 2 hours, woke up and did it all again. What a night. PS true story! Im even leaving out lots of little sexy things that we tried. J.J.4718

guiltypleasureloverguiltypleasureloveralmost 6 years ago
we were that older couple, though he was the instigator and we were the waifs.

Early 40s, her libido roaring. A new sorta upscale neighborhood after 8 years in an unreal, life friendly neighborhood with a nude beach, eclectic mix of trust funders, entrepreneurs, gays before gay was cool, ditto for lesbians.

small time drug dealers, musicians, artists. Gorgeous clear Lake.

Children and life compelled us to uproot and dropped us in a sorta upscale small neighborhood, where we met James, our new across the street neighbor.

He too was new to the neighborhood.

30ish to our our 40ish. Single homeowner though engaged.

James was smaller than my 6 feet, about my wife's height. Fit, handsome, playful, in the healing arts, as was Pam, my wife.

And, to our great, eventual pleasure, totally bisexual, 420 and more friendly, and up for playing.

Wife and I crossed a lot of lines with James. We had patio doors in our bedroom facing our backyard. James would slip into our bedroom at night, when we called.

Might make a story here.

JasteJasteover 5 years ago
Excellent story

This account has left me jealous. You are a gifted writer

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
hot

Once again, a guy gets a taste of cock and cum and loves it. It's never enough after.

creampies4evercreampies4everalmost 5 years ago
Excellent Story

Loved the development. All their new friend needed was a little encouragement and he was ready to dive right in.

goducks111goducks111over 4 years ago
hot story

very sexy

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Tip

Use then rather than and . One and in a sentence is enough and makes the story easier to read.

Also if you find you are using a describing word too often use a thesaurus to find alternatives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Delicious!!!

Don't pay any attention to the "Tip" below! My husband and I both LOVED your story and wish you would write more!!

cheesehead2cheesehead2over 4 years ago
outstanding

One of the best I have read on this type of group sex. Something I hope to experience in the very near future, Acouple and I have talked and are ready. I hope the experience is half as exciting and powerful as yours. I know how big and beautiful his cock is and have thought for years what it might be like to have. As I said half as great .

enigma3enigma3over 4 years ago

very erotic. win win win situation

glade4656glade4656about 4 years ago
hot

I just loved your story keep writing.

Photo_GWPhoto_GWalmost 4 years ago
Wonderful erotic story

Realistic and sexy. I really enjoyed this hot story and I hope it's true. I would love to find myself in this sort of situation with fluid open-minded, sexual play. Nicely done

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
HOT FUN STORY

I truly enjoyed reading this hot erotic story.. loved all facets of these sexual encounters.... 5 stars

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderover 3 years ago

So sorry you only put up this one story! Really well written, full of such obvious joy of all kinds of sensuality and all kinds of genitals and genders - what a pleasure.

DorcDorcover 3 years ago
Really Hot

A perfect description to a fun evening. Thanks for sharing this.

nyteramblernyteramblerabout 3 years ago

Loved how this story was about how nice it is to enjoy the act of sucking cock without being called a fagg or cocksucker or sissy Boi. Was refreshing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Well done!

Very enjoyable and believable. I plan on sending it to my wife to read and enjoy and use if we meet a willing partner.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

One of my favorite fantasies for sure. Love to have an evening with a couple just like in this story. I am a bimale now after reading this twice. HmmmMmm sexy story rated # 1 in my mind.

WhyImBiWhyImBialmost 3 years ago

I LOVED this story!! Of course I am more the James character in real life as my wife and I have fantasized about his very thing and spoke about it tonight before I read your tale. James and Trudy are lucky to have found such a sexy, hot guy, who was respectful and curious! If this was a real story indeed, you are to be lauded for how you carried yourself, and moreover, how you let go! So very beautiful. You made me cum so very hard! Thank you for that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. My wife and I have a fuckbuddy and we love to share his cock. MMF is amazingly erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. I guess you could say I was a “closet” bi guy, but during a threesome with a couple, she and I shared his cock and he sucked mine. It was an experience that I repeated on several occasions with other couples

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

really like how you shot your cum all over as you sucked his cock and swallowed your first ever load.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very hot, I have had similar experience and often think of them. Would love to here more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

when I was 16 a slightly older couple had me 69 with the beautiful girl on top of me when he pulled us over to the edge of the bed by my ankles he then walked in between my legs so that she could suck him too .When she would pull her mouth off of his cock ,to suck mine, it would drop down and thump my balls, then he would let it slide down to my ass. Finally I was so hot because he would get a little deeper with each new cycle until he was completely buried in me. Then she rode my cock while she fingered her clit ,she was was so beautiful, and so hot.

Sounding22Sounding22over 2 years ago

So hot, hard the entire time

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

ke it in my asss or orally i have s.ucked over 1000 cocks and swallowed mosti like getting fuckreed pleasesignhere33@gmail.com. let me know uf you like sex

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very exciting and I was har and wet the whole time. Never had a bisexual experience.

spurtmanspurtmanabout 2 years ago

Absolutely fantastic! You have perfectly captured my ultimate fantasy -- to be "seduced" into bi sex by a MF couple. Your story has me harder than a brick!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Yes there seems to be a lot of very lucky people who get to enjoy a MMF bi experience. Hope it happens to me in the future.

spurtmanspurtmanabout 2 years ago

My ultimate, unrealized fantasy is to find myself in the kind of MMF threesome beautifully described in this story. Wonderfully written and deliciously cock-hardening -- thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

FFM and MMF with my wife is a hot fantasy of mine

SnoopygirlSnoopygirlalmost 2 years ago

LOVED yr story thanks for sharing it. Such a hot one got me all worked up several tines lol just the way I love it when I read erotic n yummy stories so thx!! Xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved this story...would love to have this happen with my wife! We could both enjoy pleasing her and each other...I would love clean her after he cums in her!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm copy pasting somebody else's comment.

Quote:

Anonymous, over 13 years ago

Yes...Yes...YES!

as a bi guy, this has to be one of the if not the best stories that I have read on this site. How I long to meet a couple just like Trudy and James... My cock is leaking like you can't imagine...Thank you for a wonderful experience..When I cum in a few minutes, I know it's going to be a thundering orgasm.

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am reprinting somebody else's comment:

Everhot1972 - over 9 years ago

Thank you

This is what bi sex should be like.

edfromgabesedfromgabesover 1 year ago

This story would be a dream come true for me…so very hot. I would love to join a couple for a threesome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Niceee story. It was also a kinky middle age couple that turned me on to bi sex. Once while I was fucking her, I felt his lubed finger poking my butt, eventually he slipped it in deep as I backed out of her and then pumped into her. Soon I shot my wad into her pussy but he kept poking me and then forced a second finger into me, it stretched me, a ache, I knew then he wanted to fuck me. He pulled my ass up and rammed his cock into me, ten minutes later I was begging for him to cum.

Shaglus_ZieglerShaglus_Zieglerover 1 year ago

Would you like to join us?

Only28onceOnly28onceabout 1 year ago

Got me hard and jacked off beautifully. Thank you.

JodailyJodaily11 months ago

What fun. I would love to find a couple like this.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It does sound like you all had genuine fun, and that’s what it’s all about. With the added bonus of coming out if it level headed which is great. I hope you and your wife have a long and happy future together.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It always takes me ages to cum. No problems with keeping it up, and depending on who I’m with, then it’s great…if they participate enthusiastically. With her enjoying squirting and having multiple orgasms then she feels lovely and satisfied,and it’s an honour to give that pleasure.

I do worry about taking hours to cum, if not at all. But I love the journey.

Client8Client84 months ago

To the Anonymous post before mine: I, too, have serious delayed release, but without keeping the erection going for too long. I envy your stamina, and think that any woman (or whomever) would greatly appreciate your "stick-to-itveness." Do not concern yourself with the extended length of your comes, it is indeed the journey!

Client8Client84 months ago

Great story! Wish there were a continuation where the protagonist gets his ass fucked by James. Maybe a fuck train.

beachbum72beachbum723 months ago

Lovely! Always wanted to have an LTR with an open minded couple.

TomhockinghillsTomhockinghills2 months ago

Great story! Well written. One of my all time fantasies!

Mjolnir22Mjolnir22about 16 hours ago

Well told. We're waiting for more from you. Five Stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous