All Comments on 'Sweet Revenge Ch. 11'

by haremgirl

Sort by:
  • 60 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
FANTASTIC!

another great end to another great story.

I love how Richard got his revenge.

If you decide NOT to do stories about Liam's brothers, you could always do stories about the children for the lead characters. I'd have no problem reading those! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Wow! Great ending!

That was an amazing series...I was hooked from the first story and kept on checking online for the next installment.

The characters were totally engaging, the plot had plenty of suspense and clever twists...it really was a fantastic read! Loved the exotic setting as well!

Keep up the good work, you are a really talented story-teller :)

CharlesJCharlesJalmost 18 years ago
Damn!!!

I'm not the first to post damn! damn! damn!

Absolutely fantastic. You should get a publisher to publish your work. This is what I really call erotic stories. Good plots, good sex scenes and marvelous good writing. I like this story more than Trailing Home.

Think about what I said. Get it publish. Maybe we may see your work in Ellora's Cave? :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great

You do seem to have the knack for writing delightful, historical romancs.

Boyd

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Bravo ! ! !

From the beginning to the end, it was a well written and entertaining story. It was a mixture of BDSM, Non Consent, Erotic Coupling, Romance and a very good ending. In all, it was one of the best stories that I have read on this site.

I hope all of your endeavors are as successful as this one.

Nightowl22Nightowl22almost 18 years ago
A wonderful ending

to a delightful, wonderful story. A little humor here and there and always endearing.

I agree with CharlesJ, you could be published in the romance category.

Whatever you do, let us know. Of course, if you submit it here we'll know that!!

Love your stories.

txrosenaynaytxrosenaynayalmost 18 years ago
wonderful,wonderful,wonderful....

Thank you once again for a long hot sexy story full of all different levels of emotions...what a gift you have dear haremgirl...and i would love to read more on "trailing home"...that was awesome story. Sorry to see it end but then..all good things yanno heh...be safe and happy. respectfully fan in Texas naynay

jzimmerlijzimmerlialmost 18 years ago
I can't

say any thing that has not been said. I loved it!! It would be a delight to read more on the Trailing Home characters. For my own sake I hope you have time this summer, but we all need a break.

jzimmerlijzimmerlialmost 18 years ago
I can't

say any thing that has not been said. I loved it!! It would be a delight to read more on the Trailing Home characters. For my own sake I hope you have time this summer, but we all need a break.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
it can't be over

Thank you once agian for a wonderful story, I enjoyed every word. I thought we still had 2 more chapters to go? You broke your pattern of 13. I liked the story so much I'm sorry it's over.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Beautiful

I'm so jealous of your talent. Fantastic job, now I have to find time to go back and read the rest of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Thank you so much!!!!

Really enjoyed this!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Thank you!

I've been waiting for the last part in this story and now I can't wait for your next story, I've loved them all. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Probably the Best Female Authoress on This

and other sites.

Very Impressive Authoress,

Your talent and delivery is argueably the best here. Don't however get a big head. Respect and credibility are yours.

You Are Appreciated - With Very High Regard

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Words Just Ain't Enough...

...to describe this masterpiece. Stunning, really powerful. Your work is comparable to those of Lora Leigh, Jaid Black, Jaci Burton just to name a few.

And you sure give our dear old Nicola_Italia a good run for her money in her masterpiece 'The Sheik and The Slave. I've a tough time deciding who is better. Therefore I will put both of you top priority in my list when comes to erotica writing.

CHEERS!!!

northbaybearnorthbaybearalmost 18 years ago
Original! Wondrous! True Love Exists!

Thank you so very much!

Please! Please! Please! Write more for us to devour!

You are so talented as a writer of romantic and lusty adventure stories. It's been such a pleasure to read your words.

With hunger for more, and gratitude for what you've given me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Fab

Just finished all your tales to date. Fabulous stuff, I do hope you get time to write another that I may enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wow! I wish i were as good...

a writer as you are, so I could do justice to this message.

It was a rally wonderful story, although I hated the part where Karina is tortured.

I'm going to read all ofyour stuff. Have you been published ?

( No, not on the net. I mean usual hardbound printed books that one can hold in one's hand and read without undue strain to the eyes.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Wonderful. Freaking Wonderful.

What a great story! And written very well too. Relieved there are none the glitches that marr so many stories on this website: misspelling, wrong word choices, punctuation errors, etc. Looking forward to reading more of your stuff! You're a talented writer.

mjl2010mjl2010almost 17 years ago
I'm So Glad

that the villains in this story got a just reward. I had to laugh at the life sentence passed down. Sort of kind of campy but absolutely perfect. Looking forward to reading more stories. I've already read them all.

MJL

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
thanks

What a great story. Definitely a roller coaster ride but worth it! Thanks so much!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great!!!

IT WAS REALLY FANTASTIC. I JUST LOVED THE STORY. I WAS ABLE TO PICTURIZE THE WHOLE STORY LIKE A LIVE DRAMA IN FRONT OF MY EYES. IT WAS INDEED GREAT.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Simply Divine!!!

This story was one of the best, riveting texts that I have read on Literotica!! I loved this so much!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great.

I would have rated this much higher...but it only goes to 100.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wow!

I Totally Loved this! it was fantastic! please write another lik eit!

please?

X

sfaigonsfaigonover 15 years ago
WOW

This is one of the best series I have ever read. I wish that I could write as well as you. I enjoyed this story thoroughly. Great stuff. Your writing style is very addicting to me. Kinda like a drug. Plz write more stories like this. :) ^^

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
WONDERFULLY WRITTEN

great story!! I have yet to read one better. from beginning to end the story was great. YOu are an amazing writer PLease write more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wow.......

That was amazing, I havent gotten that addicted to a series in a long time, I'm actually kind of upset that it's over though...... I rush through all of the best books and stories, but I never want them to end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
<3

That was wonderful. It made my night (well, day now, technically, since I stayed up till 4 reading it).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Wow.

This is a beautifully written story, with a captivating plot and set of characters. It adds much more to the erotica genre than just sex scene after mindless sex scene. You skillfully worked the storyline into the erotica aspect to create a riveting reading experience. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
omg

omg!! this is the best series i've ever read!. please write more! your characters are riveting and i love Karina!

PhenolphthaleinPhenolphthaleinover 14 years ago
5 stars for the entire series!

Absolutely captivating from the word 'go'. I thought the series was very well written, balancing an exciting plotline with beautifully crafted sexual encounters and exploits. Never did I feel that I was reading crude smut.

I especially loved the character developments and how well you made us feel for both Richard and Karina.

The chapter where Karina became Rawlins' wife was devastating but I'm glad how it turned out.

Very well done, I look forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
[A][M][A][Z][I][N][G]

I am completely inlove with this story!!

you are a phenominal writer!

please please keep upthe good work!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Amazzzzzing

I love this story it one of my favorites. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
INCREDIBLE

I LOVED IT, JUST AS I LOVE ALL OF YOUR STORIES

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
outstanding

....it's 0450, I should be asleep. Couldn't stop reading it, awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
YOU ARE SUCH A GOOD WRITER!!!!

MAN YOUR STORY'S ARE THE BEST I HAVE READ ON LITEROTICA!!!!!! I HAVE READ ALL YOUR STORY'S IN THE SPAN OF 3 DAYS!!!! I COULD NOT STOP READING!!! I LOVE THE WAY ALL YOUR STORY'S ARE SET BACK IN THE DAYS WHERE WOMEN HAD TO ACTUALLY WEAR DRESSES ALL THE TIME!!! IN THE 1800 AND 1900!!! WRITE MORE STORY''S PLZ!! IT WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!

AmebedeAmebedealmost 14 years ago

5:57 in the morning and i finally finish this! definitely worth staying up for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great job!

I stayed online nearly the whole day just reading your 'Sweet Revenge' novella, and I applaud you for such a well-written story. Unfortunately, I have to rest my eyes and go to sleep, but I look forward to reading more of your work tomorrow. :)

Roxy_SoxyRoxy_Soxyover 13 years ago
Awesome

I absolutely love historical romance and this was one of the best. Thank you so much for an enjoyable read : )

NaughtyBunny85NaughtyBunny85about 13 years ago
Wow

Have you ever published any of your stories, seriously their that good!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wow Awesome

one of the best stories i have read :)i stayed up literally all night just to finish this story :) i look forward to more of your work :) this is the first story i have read but will look for more :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
1 OF THE BEST STORIES

this is one of the best stories i have ever read, karina is a lucky girl even after what she has faced

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I absolutely loved this, I truly think you could get your stories published, they're so full of emotion and passion. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
fabulous in all senses

Its one of the best stories on the site... Gr8 work haremgirl, you should seriously think of publishing your works...

This story kept me awake all night... Just couldn't sleep without completing it... ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
brutal, innocent, fierce, appalling and very sweet. A roller coaster, just read the series

brutal, innocent, fierce, appalling and very sweet. A roller coaster, just read the series. Sums it up. IMHO

DixieBabeDixieBabeabout 11 years ago
Fantastic!!

Wow!! What an amazing story! I thoroughly enjoyed it from beginning to end. I'm guessing from some of your "author's notes" that some aspects weren't as well received as others but to be honest, I felt you handled Stuart's "evilness" with truth & purpose. Some writers seem to put ugliness into their works just because they can but its never dealt with and/ or, a lot of times, has no purpose. To me, such scenes are much more bearable when we get to see the victim healed through love, and to see Karina's ability to shed her shame at the crimes committed against her with the help of Richard's love was beautiful. All together a very exciting erotic romance, I'll definitely be re-reading this one!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Sophie?

What happened to Sophie?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
wow

you are a very talented writer. The story was romantic, amazing and emotionally moving. I enjoyed every chapter thoroughly. This story is exciting enough to be turned into a movie!

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
Sophie was rescued by the two seamen who captured the bastard husband.

Remember, when they whipped and stuck the broom up Steuart's ass they mentioned that that was the way Sophie was found when they went to rescue her, I assume she was alive, it was not mentioned that I read in the story.

haremgirl: I loved your story even if it was a romance with sex and some death. I thank you for warning me about the BDSM chapter,I chose to not read it. I was glad to find your name listed under another story as we had a power surge out here in the country and my computer went off and I forgot your name. Later I remembered your name and clicked on your page of stories the first time I saw it. I was about in Chapter 5 or 6 when I lost everything. Thank you for writing this fine story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Could not stop reading it!

Amazing story, couldn't Put it down. Love the characters and the love scenes. Great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Absolutely fantastic!

Dear Haremgirl, you've outdone it this time! Amazing plot, lovable characters. Evil bad guy(s) with very satisfying punishments for their deeds. A love that transcends betrayal, self pity and circumstances. And love that wins all pain and agony. Keep on writing. And publish it. And let us know! Thank you !!

Xxx,

Pinkie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
haremgirl

loved the all around story.

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyalmost 7 years ago
Whats cool about bearing ones kidnapper and rapist's babies?! ;)) as your series end boasts over here....your female lead being all gush mush and gaga over such a pregnancy?!;))do women feel or become less sexy or less of a complete woman if they dont get

Understandable(in a very confused way),that lots of you women writers get off heavily on your female lead's rape!! ;)) but why is it often ending in her bearing and nurturing his babies for him,lifelong..for gods sakes?!;)) and that too as though it was the most blessed task under the sun?! ;))

What if any other woman reawakens the rapist in him and he dashes off to a life with her...then with some other girl....and then again a new one....leaving the previous girls high and dry?!;))too difficult to imagine?!;))

whats their for her to get off on pregnancy through her rapist?!!! ;)) such that this is the only happy ending many of you can hoist at the ends of your series?! ;))

do women feel or become less sexy or less of a complete woman, if ,they dont have such pregs through rapists?! ;))

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Bravo

Gipsy: if you don't like it, don't read it. Haremgirl: that was a well written engaging story that had me hooked from the start. Admittedly some parts were hard to read but congrats on writing a great story 5/5

dannisezdannisezalmost 7 years ago
Worth the read

This is a great historical romance. It contained many elements. The main romantic couple, the villain, the put out father....it showed a great contrast of society back then compared to our own of today. Would not want to be a female back in those days where it was expected to be married off whether it was through an arrangement to enforce alliances or gain wealth etc. Women were definitely treated as commodities back then. Anyway I thoroughly enjoyed this story and kudos to you for finishing a wonderful story as there there are so many incomplete greats out there. So thank you for your dedication and obvious enjoyment of writing for us and sharing your creativity. Well done.😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent

My wife and I Really enjoyed these Stories keep writing Great Job

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Oooh Richard

oh golly gosh what a dashing super hero, skilled swordsman and cockman all in one package un homme formidable, oui.

Shame Stuart couldn't have deballed him though.

It's all a bit plodding and predictable with the goodies and baddy isn't it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bravo! One of the best stories on this website. Thank you for sharing your tallent.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous