All Comments on 'Can You Kiss Me Like This?'

by RedHairedandFriendly

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
You've outdone yourself

DC:

My God I had no idea how erotic it could be in just describing a kiss. You've opened up a whole new avenue of delight. Thank You. Ronnie W.

Aurora BlackAurora Blackalmost 18 years ago
Incredible

Wonderful work, Red! Even I didn't know there were so many variations of the kiss! Thank you for a very entertaining and educational read. Good luck in the contest.

drksideofthemoondrksideofthemoonalmost 18 years ago
Very Nice

Well written, and well done. Congratulations on putting out a quality "How To".

Good luck.

Selena_KittSelena_Kittalmost 18 years ago
*KISS*

Great job! Loved it--so many subtle nuances to kisses. We often forget, and they can become perfunctory. You brought life back to kissing! Good luck to you :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Your Story

has been commented on in the Author's Hangout New Story Review

lindianalindianaalmost 18 years ago
terrific

Good luck with the contest!

My Erotic TrailMy Erotic Trailalmost 18 years ago
kissed

I enjoyed this write (~_~) layed out nicely with the various lip assaults and tenderness <grin I had to steal a couple kisses just to try out a couple of your techniques <grinin' good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
So...that's how it's supposed to be done. *wink*

Red,

Aw...Gee - why didn't someone explain the proper way a kiss was supposed to be given. I have always loved your stories; but, this helps to explain why your stories are so gosh darned good.

*smiles*

Duddle

impressiveimpressivealmost 18 years ago
SMOOOOOOOOCH!

From someone who so, so, so loves to kiss (and kiss and kiss and kiss) ... WELL DONE!

~ Imp

MunachiMunachialmost 18 years ago
nice...

can't decide if this makes me now want to write a story with lots of kissing in it, or grab the next best person to kiss them...

DG HearDG Hearalmost 18 years ago
Good one Red headed person.

Very nicely done, Now all I need is a pretty red headed girl to try it on instead of my pillow. It keeps geting wet.

All kidding aside, it really was a very good 'How to" No troll here! In my book you get a five.

With high regards

DG Hear

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Nicely done

Good advice.

Boxlicker101Boxlicker101almost 18 years ago
Interesting and informative

There are many kinds of kisses and you have included a few of them here. The characters in my stories kiss each other a lot, of course, but usually I give only a perfunctory mention of them. Perhaps I will get into more detail in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Excellent!

Well-written and yummy topic, Red.

Good luck in the contest!

TserancTserancalmost 18 years ago
Just what the Doc ordered

Yet anothe highly useful demonstration by Red, and I will strive to put into my own works around here. Very well done!

DarkniciadDarkniciadalmost 18 years ago
More wonderful insight

This is full of insight and ideas to breathe life into something that is often neglected in a story. I haven't explored kissing much in my tales, because the scenes just haven't called for it thusfar, but the time will come and this article will certainly be resonating in my head when I do sit down to write a good kiss.

angelicminxangelicminxalmost 18 years ago
~

Comment didn't show, so I'm trying again. :D This is very well written Red. Your examples were wonderful. Ahhhh, ain't kissin' grand? ;) Good luck in the contest! ~Minx

Fanged_DeathFanged_Deathalmost 18 years ago
with this kiss

Excellent words of advice Red, as well as examples

Often such a missed opportunity to make a good paragraph in a storyline all that much better

I'll be using your advice, hopefully with great success, perhaps in a storyline we're paired in!

Thanks for the well written and on the point advice!

DG HearDG Hearalmost 18 years ago
Very good Friendly Red haired girl!!!

I mean it, it wasvery good. When I write about the sex acts in a story, I try to have them kiss first. Your outline of 'How to' was very good. I love the soft sensual type kiss, with the lips lightly spread as the pressure builds. When both lovers lips are moist. Oh, sorry, getting away from myself. Anyway, Now that I know how, all I need is a cute red head who's friendly to practice on. (I really did give you a 5, but only because you deserved it.)

Loved it

Your fellow writer

DG Hear.

kbatekbatealmost 18 years ago
Winner

Great examples. Good writing. I liked it.

I love the 'assault' kiss, perfect!

virgin_notvirgin_notalmost 18 years ago
Good one

beautiful..and I love the *true Love* kiss ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
^_^

Good job, sweetie ~ great advice. Best of luck in the contest!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good work

Some very good examples, I'll keep this inmind (or try to!) when I write my kissing scenes.

Southernsweetie554Southernsweetie554over 16 years ago
Great suggestions and great writing!

Thanks for the tips. I remembered browsing through and noticing your title. I came back to your article when working on a romantic short story. Thanks for your help!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
GENIOUS!!!

i totally get the example of "Jill" in the end of your "how-to", i`ve read many stories which ruin the perfect opputunity to make a good kissing scene, there have been many times when it goes like "they kissed for the first time making it last for hours and enjoyed every moment of it", i almost felt like i`d wasted "hours" while reading that sentence(majorly boring!).I love the "Virgin Kiss" example, definitely gonna try that one myself.Thanks a lot for the useful tips.

tomhungtomhungalmost 15 years ago
Excellent!

great ideas on how to make kissing seem more exciting!

the assault kiss is the best written in my view but the virgin kiss was very erotic!

i might have to whack one out quickly... :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
French Kissing Tips

The French Kiss beats all the others for sheer sexiness and is a sure way to fan the flames of desire. This is where you introduce your tongues. He will let you know when he wants that, but you must also feel ready for it to go there. Stick your tongue into his mouth and gently touch the tip of your tongue to his. Stroke his tongue with yours, brushing sideways, while letting him know you want this by having your hands or arms around the back of his neck. What you do after that will depend entirely on how you feel about each other.

The perfect kiss comes in many forms, from nervous pecks on the cheek to supercharged sloppy wet kisses. It all depends on you and your partner and the dynamics of the moment. For some, a kiss might be a way of saying "I love you"; to others, it might simply be saying "let's enjoy ourselves and see how it feels".

A kiss is not everything, but when it really counts, you don't want to blow it.

French Kissing Tips -- http://bit.ly/French-kiss

D34THROWD34THROWover 13 years ago
Well-done...

I quite enjoyed the more romantic of the scenes. They twisted my heart like my own writing.

BadSantaBadSantaalmost 13 years ago
Good stuff

You really did a great job on this. As a writer, I can definitely use more "how-to" articles like this one, that actually tell you HOW to do something, and do it well. Thanks for your contribution, here!

GoodyGoodyTwoShoesGoodyGoodyTwoShoesabout 12 years ago
This has been an amazing help

My boyfriend asked me earlier tonight, how I write such good kisses in my stories. I told him that I had read this when I first started writing. So... I thought it was about time I thanked you :) Thank you!

d360d360over 11 years ago
Thank You...

Dear RedHairedandFriendly,

This is wonderful advice. Thank You for sharing.

Sincerely

d

LustAndDepravityLustAndDepravityover 8 years ago
it was very helpful

This was very helpful. I will try to keep in mind your advice the next time i write :) thanks

chixjinxbdsmchixjinxbdsmover 8 years ago
nice...

Made me remember all of my kisses... especially the forced one! ;)

MistressCassyMistressCassyabout 6 years ago
Interesting Perspectives

A good read on different perspectives a kiss can have to offer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you, for the guide and insite you wrote in this pice. Your writing of believable scenes showes your craft as a a great writer. You explaned them well and will be a great help for who ever reads them.

Thank's

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Second Reading, Thank's for the help!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would appreciate not-straight kissing also.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous