All Comments on 'Xs and Os In The Game Plan Of Life'

by moreandmore

Sort by:
  • 121 Comments
Bebop3Bebop3almost 3 years ago

Well constructed story. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This was a good story, but not great.

Problem is it seemed to be finished just after it got started. Timriv's wife made the same comment, but I don't think she was referring to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

loved the story....never heard of this plot before...

johntcookseyjohntcookseyalmost 3 years ago

A novel and amusing plot. Thanks much for this and the ninety-nine other the stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Probably more painful than a punch to the nose for her .Well done revenge for him. Yes you should seek help . Thanks

Carioca_ManCarioca_Manalmost 3 years ago

Fast, practical and objective.

The bitch was masterfully burned. No violence, no fights and a cool and calculated way.

The husband designed ideally. Mentally undermining her, making her believe she was having neurological problems.

The help of others, engaged in his plan, was essential. And the final confrontation, to the pair of lovers and taking the pain to the asshole's family, was priceless.

Four stars. Original idea, fast text, easy to read and to the point.

But that's just my opinion

BentNotBrokenBentNotBrokenalmost 3 years ago

Holy hell! What a brilliant)y evil revenge. Although a bit short, it was not sweet and had me going the whole way, actually feeling the angst she was feeling at the chaos he created. As always, you, M&M weave a unique and compelling story. Thank you! So worth the wait. Please keep them coming!!

SystemShockSystemShockalmost 3 years ago

Huh...You know, I think this might be the first time I've seen gaslighting used as an instrument of justice in an LW story. That's a very interesting way of messing with a cheater's mind. Makes me wish the story was longer.

jamesapplejamesapplealmost 3 years ago

I would give the story 5 stars but now I have that damn song stuck in my head.

Kidding, 5 stars it is. Not kidding, that song is looping in my brain.

Omart57Omart57almost 3 years ago

Wow, M&M ,a very Good Btb story! Nailed her hard!

Mac_LapuMac_Lapualmost 3 years ago

Ha. Another stupid entitled western wife.

Play stupid games, win stupid prize.

Thanks moreandmore.

/

buran288buran288almost 3 years ago
10

Wonderful story!!!!

someoneothersomeoneotheralmost 3 years ago

Interesting twist of a story. However, wife can't be thrown out of a marital home.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesalmost 3 years ago

A unique solution to the cheating wife.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 3 years ago

First time I've read about gas lighting a cheating spouse, but it was fun!

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 3 years ago

Nice bit of payback for so casually betraying her husband.

NipplesandwineNipplesandwinealmost 3 years ago

That was funny thanks for you story!

kencorokencoroalmost 3 years ago

moreandmore's Gaslight. 5☆

JAFCriticJAFCriticalmost 3 years ago

That would be incredibly hard to pull off in real life, especially when she suggests going out to dinner and running into her lover and his family, then being served with divorce papers. But as a plot device, it’s very creative, well done!

KarnevilKarnevilalmost 3 years ago

It was obvious from the start that Gavin was behind all the forgetful episodes, unfortunately by the time the reason was revealed any sympathy he might be due had been eliminated. She cheated, it seems without guilt so she deserved what was coming, he though sounds like an utter arsehole. Because of the brief nature of the story we didn't actually know much about the couple so we can only assume her dishonesty was inherent, likewise we conclude he has always been a tosser so perhaps they're both better off without the other.

No doubt the BTB cave dwellers will lap it up and dance around their wife's burning effigy but somehow I feel a chance was missed due to lack of background. Not a bad flash story but an example of why this type of tale can be frustrating and misinterpreted.

BearcatfozzyBearcatfozzyalmost 3 years ago

A novel way of destroying a cheating wife by making her think she’s losing her mind. New methods are hard to imagine, thanks for sharing this one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A reL pleasure reading about a cheater punished. The author has actually worked to craft a story of imaginative retribution, something so lacking on this site. Seems a high percentage of the writers here go for the cheap, easy cuckold, faggot crap. "I loved sucking her lovers cum out of her asshole." That's not the real outcome in life, but if the percentage of stories on this site are any indication, only about 1 in 15 guys has a problem with their wives fucking other people.

oingoboingo2018oingoboingo2018almost 3 years ago

Ooooh, I liked this story

FireFox59FireFox59almost 3 years ago

Interesting story. Definitely something a little different on burning a cheating wife.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989almost 3 years ago

Certainly different. Kind of knew she was being setup, but did not guess why.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Whether or not this could actually happen doesn't matter as I really enjoyed it as that was really a new way to get the best of the cheater. Until the end I didn't realize that all the items that went missing were symbols of their time together.

afanoffanlitafanoffanlitalmost 3 years ago

I don't know that I have the patience to gradually mess with someone like that. The use of condoms during sex was a nice touch...but kind of self punishing as well. Good stuff as usual.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 3 years ago

You know, if I was her, I’d be past feeling guilty and figuring out how to kill the lot of them. I’m usually a BTB guy, but some people would get hurt after this.

Gaslighting, gotta love it, it’s what Marxists do.

Freddog6601Freddog6601almost 3 years ago

Nice creativity.

Well done. It was difficult to tell where this story was going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excellent tale. Thanks for the read. Nothing like some good ole fashion mindfuckery to deal with a cheating unfaithful wife. Literally make sure she losses everything she holds dear including her sanity if you can manage it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What's wrong with some of you? Good little flash story. Not every story here has to be the length and back ground of a Dumas novel.

And geez fuckin louise! HE was the asshole?? To some of you this was on him? She was well to be done of him?

Wtf is wrong with you people? First of all it was a made up story. Nobody really lost their jewelry or their wedding mementos.

She sneaks around and engages in a sexual relationship with some dumbass from the gym for 6 months. Exposing her husband (who she obviously loves) to the risk of STDs. Just because she can. And when he finds out? He does not hit her. Doesn't run her over. Push her off a cliff? Nope. For a few weeks he plays some tricks on her to make her worry that she might be going crazy while he slowly removes those things that were important symbols of their marriage, love, and commitment. Things she obviously did not value.

All while she is fucking some dude that she admits meant nothing to her.

And he's the asshole? Right.

Jetcrash747Jetcrash747almost 3 years ago

This is a tremendous story, you have a cheating wife who thinks she’s losing her mind, only it’s the good old faithful husband playing mind games on her. It pays not to fuck around on your spouse. Well worth the Five Stars*****

GamblnluckGamblnluckalmost 3 years ago

Very well done 5 stars. I thought at first the husband was setting up the wife for a breakdown of some sort. Then to find out she had been cheating, made it perfect revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Hmm

Nice try at a different approach. Thanks.

ImpossiblefutureImpossiblefuturealmost 3 years ago

Not one of.your better stories, had read something like this a while ago slightly different events but basically the same outcome, and use of forgetting things

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Liked it. A lot. Always enjoy seeing a good writer come up with a new twist on any of the dozens of LW tropes. This story, although stretching the limits of credibility to be able to actually pull off in real life, was still a taut little exercise in how cheating usually destroys everyone involved in some manner.

It was curious that the cheater really didn’t have much remorse. She was almost just resigned to the result of her “time out”. Odds are she will do it again in her next relationship.

4 ****

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 3 years ago

Top rate gaslighting...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I'm with the Danny Elfman fan, I liked this story! Certainly a different take on the cheating tale. Thank you M&M

somewhere east of Omaha

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Great story! I love it when the betrayed spouse knows everything and slowly drives the cheater nuts. This had a great, if predictable, build up to the reveal and confrontation. Another little bit of “innocent recreational sex “ gone wrong for the cheating wife.

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionalmost 3 years ago

I think it's called gas lighting. Great way to bust a person, but why bother, really. Seems like a lot to go through just to serve a cheater divorce papers.

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonalmost 3 years ago

Really fun and great to see Gaslighting used like this in a story!

For the Anon who said, "She was good to be done with him. What an asshole. Personally, I would just wait till he was alone and smoke him." If this Anon is a woman, no man should ever touch her as she obviously condones cheating and believes that slut-wives are entitled to break their vows. If this Anon is male, dude... your wife, if you have one, is already probably cheating on you and laughing at your "woke" attitude.

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 3 years ago

He was gaslighting her as revenge?

Sneaky!

grogers7grogers7almost 3 years ago

Gaslighting!

First I have read it here.

Well done. I did not suspect it.

Thanks

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 3 years ago

Yeah, some suspension of disbelief required, but it was original. Good effort.

Only weird point: why did he keep fucking her if he was so pissed off about her affair, and then start wearing rubbers halfway through?

DanDraperDanDraperalmost 3 years ago

Excellent story. I was sure the husband was messing with her, but I didn't see that kind of twist.

BaggyUKBaggyUKalmost 3 years ago

Ouch...but a deserved ouch. Thank you, good little flash that.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

That was fun. You rarely let us down. Out of your 100 stories so far there is maybe a dozen that fall short so your record is VERY good.

Impo_64Impo_64almost 3 years ago

Very, very good! You saved the day again...5*

clarkgarbleclarkgarblealmost 3 years ago

Good twist to this story. Liked it!

BuzzCzarBuzzCzaralmost 3 years ago

I enjoyed it, although even a dullard like me would guess where it was headed.

management91399management91399almost 3 years ago

Brutal, I actually felt really bad for her, I think you've done the impossible here, or at least done something that very few LW authors have accomplished. Transferred the anger and hatred from the cheating former LW onto the usually heroic, stoic, and brave faithful husband. He's a terrible person. Wow!

dragonmann72dragonmann72almost 3 years ago

Anonymous

I'm with the Danny Elfman fan, I liked this story! Certainly a different take on the cheating tale. Thank you M&M

somewhere east of Omaha

I guess you mean Iowa, because Omaha's east border is a river, and the state line.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

One of the cuter revenge technique stories. I'm surprised you didn't include the discovery techniques. The techniques are interesting, but it would be nice to have a bit more humanity included. You know, addressing things like, what was wrong with her marriage that prompted her to seek some strange cock. Or what was wrong with her, psychologically and emotionally. It reads like she fucked around for the fun of it, thinking she wouldn't get caught. It also reads like there was no great event or issue that changed her character or her personality, so the husband got the whore he married. Who's fault is that?

A novel way to fuck with a cheater's mind, but what was the point? This is a story written for the readers, not a story written to tell a story.

Thanks for the effort.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 3 years ago

He really pulled the rug out from under her!

5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I love stories where the cheater is gaslighted by the betrayed spouse and watches their world fall apart, just as their spouse’s has.

bhojobhojoalmost 3 years ago

Well executed story but very depressing.... I admire the art !

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartalmost 3 years ago

I liked it, an inventive way to burn the cheating wife, to make her doubt her own mind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

While it certainly is different, it's not very interesting without the perspective of the husband doing these things, we should have been in on it from the get go. Also ii found the restaurant scene to be quite distasteful, no need to traumatize children.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The dirty tricks are funny

timrivtimrivalmost 3 years ago

To mean spirited. Cheat, divorce, get on with your life. Revenge is a life well lived. Call me a softy. But been there so know what I say.

SemperSolus0198SemperSolus0198almost 3 years ago

Gaslighting as a weapon... I like it!

fritz51fritz51almost 3 years ago

Short & sweet... perfect! *****

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreealmost 3 years ago

Well done, moreandmore!

One more clever element used in a plot.

We're getting used to receiving something

unusual and unexpected from our popular writer.

But what we've mostly gotten used to

is some high class entertaining writing.

Top ratings from me.

KleanthesKleanthesalmost 3 years ago
Can you say...

Gaslight

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very creative!

etchiboyetchiboyalmost 3 years ago
The ULTIMATE burn.

Best ever. Totally original (as far as I know — how’d you come up with it?).

5-stars (plus) & Favorite

ro707ro707almost 3 years ago

Cheating is a choice. Getting divorced is not a smooth formal filing of documents. Why are men expected to walk away in silence & deal with their pain/trauma over there in that corner? Gaslighting was Gavin's mercy. I would have not been as kind as him. Neurochemistry is a fascinating ocean of knowledge.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Definitely different. Very creative, flowed well. A little far-fetched, (knowing when & where Greg would be) but still, cute story.

numbnutz49numbnutz49almost 3 years ago

Liked it a lot - would have rated a 5* if it was longer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Clever😄😁

kirei8kirei8almost 3 years ago

Guessed it but loved it anyway. Cheating before the 4 year mark. What a slut! They should have never told her about the deception.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Damn

Why are cheating cunts so stupid? I didn't say women. I said cheating fucking cunts.

Ye reap what ye sow,

Five Stars

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Did I just comment?

I'm getting old. I hate cheating cunts.

KenfromIndyKenfromIndyover 2 years ago

Wow that was an interesting take! Well written and hit all the best notes! Well worth the reading! I knew there was a reason I favorite you as an author this must be one of them. To me the alphabet just keep going A-Z again and again and never ends so NO hurry to stop writing!

Please do keep writing and I will keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I must be a weak man that while I do like to think racc is possible, I don't think I could ever truly go for these level of revenge. Life has to much to enjoy, that I could just move on eventually.

WillowghbyWillowghbyover 2 years ago
I Liked It!

M&M, I appreciate clean writing, clear characters, and well paced plot. Thanks. Kudos also for the originality.

.

While some comments whine "too short," I'm thinking it could have been a candidate for the 750 challenge.

.

Keep 'em comin'.

reshalanreshalanover 2 years ago

Отличный рассказ!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

short and confusing. She got what she deserved, but melting her grannies ring was cruel

King_MacAulayKing_MacAulayover 2 years ago

Like, “yay, another BTB story.” And “This was one was at least short and to the point.” But also, damn, I think I’m reading too many sad stories, it’s just getting to me.

SexecutionerSexecutionerover 2 years ago

A couple of responses go like " Call me a softy" or "Call me weak". Fair enough. This was an ingenious plot to BTB.

You wanna labeled as spineless reconciliation cucks? Then get dolled up, put your cage on and wear your shame proudly like only you can...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fucking brilliant. Screw with her mind, destroy precious mementos and memories before final crushing exposure. Loved this story sooo very much.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Can’t beat the psychological destruction of a cheater. Great story.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

Most of the stuff I can accept, the messing with her mind, the clothes, even the wedding stuff, but her grandmother's ring?

MarkT63MarkT63about 2 years ago

Great BTB!!!! One and DONE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The only thing I take umbrage with here is her Grandmother's ring being pawned. I seriously hope he didn't do that.

Other than that, 5 stars easy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I find it fantastic that he sucked his wife into thinking that she pawned her grandma’s ring, lmao! It serves the cheater right!

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Now that was fun. A tad mean but done in a great way.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitabout 2 years ago

THIS story was, IMHO, pulling each and every leg off of a spider, one-at-a-tme CRUEL, and inhuman, as all slow, vindictive psychological torture, is! But make of it what you will!

Of course the bitch DID need `burning' but THIS particular method went rather beyond the pail, somewhat like disembowelling a puppy-dog for crapping on your Persian rug!

Most modern-day Americans cannot trace their lineage back to the Mayflower-Pilgrims, but many times that number were deported by the British Empire to their American Colonies for petty crimes such as stealing scraps of bread or a stale loaf, to feed their starving families, or defying local landowners by forming a Trade Union to fight for a living wage. PROPORTIONALITY IS the true marque of a Gentleman,

alvinjfrazieralvinjfrazierabout 2 years ago

5 stars. A beautiful BTB with no violence. Definitely "salted the earth, because all of the characters mentioned knew she was a slut.

To the whiners, wimps, and cucks, once again:

Don't cry about Granny's ring, it never existed; this is FICTION. There was no psychological torture. Within the confines of this fictional world, MIcah got off easy.

If this author isn't to your taste, read anything else.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

HILARIOUS! 5 stars. Thanks for your time and talent. DMW

P.S. to dicksnug fit. Beyond the PALE. also MARK of a gentleman. Fyi

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Light hearted and funny cruel.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

dang cold! excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Burn her any and every way available!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I usually have to read through 500 illiterate crap stories on this site to finally find one that is worth reading. This is a good one and one of the few that makes slogging through the stories by immature 15 year olds worth it.

Original

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermoreandmore@moreandmore
A day without sex is like, um, just kidding. I have no idea. I am judged by what I've done and haunted by what I didn't do. I write stories in an attempt to entertain. If it evokes hate filled or non-constructive comments then I smile while I delete them. I won’t have you...