All Comments on 'Sunday Sex, As Scheduled'

by Paul4play

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
swiftlytiltingswiftlytiltingover 2 years ago

Oh, my gosh, that's great, Paul! What a fun poem!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I like the humor you wove into this poem, especially at the finale! :) Well done with the rhyme scheme as well!

Paul4playPaul4playover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you, Swiftly and Opal! Glad you appreciate the fun humor.

HawkerPennHawkerPennover 2 years ago

Artistic truth at last! A must-read for my wife! (I know this is a 'fantasy', but my wife actually pretends not to want sex all the time! She even refuses it, at least sex with me). I know from reading Literotica stories that other people have great sex constantly, with everyone, everywhere. This one is great fun, especially for those people, like my wife, who pretend not to want constant, wonderful sex. Great poem (dammit)!

Robingreen678Robingreen678over 2 years ago

Always a pleasure. More please.

Paul4playPaul4playover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you, Robin and Hawker! <blush>

raven_rose_auraven_rose_auover 2 years ago

Such a fun take on the once a week romp - i clapped my hands together and read with a smile and a giggle. I could almost hear You reading this out loud Paul...

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireover 2 years ago

Hi, Paul, what a romp! Lots of sexy fun with some great humor and realism thrown in. Excellent work! 5*

MarthaMcKinleyMarthaMcKinleyover 2 years ago

Reads like a XXX Dr.Suess for adults. Love the meter and the humor.

dmallorddmallordalmost 2 years ago

Humor with a dash of realism thrown in! I enjoyed this very much. I liked the line 'Gripped in the vice of her feminine vault' Never heard it expressed this way!

Note: 'creeking' should be creaking as in the creaking of stairs or bed frames creaking under the undulations of two bodies during sex.

elizalooelizalooalmost 2 years ago

Love your rhyming! Just as someone else said, reminiscent of Dr. Suess...for adults! Great fun, you definitely live up to your playful name!

I_AM_ONE_OF_YOUI_AM_ONE_OF_YOU6 months ago

Loved it more, wishing it was me.

But love is love and lust is lust.

She is lucky to have all of thee.

Sunday or not, sex is a must.

Life keeps us hooked, that we see.

Keep the sex afloat and the love you trust.

69didnotcum69didnotcum6 months ago

Loved the poem, could this be my wife you write about, the only difference would be she would enjoy the hard wood from behind as much as the other way.

ContinentalPsyOpContinentalPsyOp20 days ago

once a week, no wonder the results are thus. fascinating.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPaul4play@Paul4play
September, 2021: Thank you for reading my works! Newly published poem now posted. I appreciate your kind and thoughtful emails and comments on my poems and stories. Please offer your vote, and add me and my works to your favorites. Happy Orgasms! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Thank you for r...