All Comments on 'Michele Nylons' Stories Ch. 01'

by MicheleNylons

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
tracysatintracysatinover 15 years ago
So very good

Hi Michele, I just wanted to let you know that this submission was so very good and so helpful.Tracysatin.

DebbieADebbieAover 12 years ago
Great story

Greate story Michele, if a little long !

Still its great to read it in detail.

DebbieA

desireethtttvdesireethtttvover 12 years ago
A mirror image of my life as a transvestite....

except my first was a lonely trucker........

sanctoboscosanctoboscoover 11 years ago
A serious question from one who would love to be screwed....

Notwithstanding the pain aspect of your first encounter (an encounter which made wonderful reading - Thanks!), and which I would love to try, do your sphincter muscles return to their original tightness without leaking faecal matter? Again, thank you for your honesty and frankness. I hope you are well, and happy.

S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Michele's pantyhose passion.

Michele, you are such a kinky bitch sometimes. True enough, your rendezvous's with nylon wearing hot ladies are legendary. I would cream my panties to caress those smoothly silken thighs. If only to grind my nylons on yours so our vaginas would mesh. Ummm, so often I feel my sweet succulent secretions dripping on my pantyhose . The creamy delicious moisture inviting you to just smell my girly aroma. I know you would love to.... say yes dearest. Come, come and enjoy my sensuous scent. I need to have you in me. PLEASE! COME HITHER, BE MY BITCH!

Riki1942Riki1942almost 9 years ago
So Truyhful!

Michele,

I really enjoyed reading this! Although the story was very erotic, I found particularly interesting the first part. It's very refreshing to hear someone talk about what it is REALLY like, rather than things that are written in porn stories.

I am a Transvestite and dress about half the time. In my teen I had sex with girlfriends but, I found that I liked guys even more! I am now completely gay. I don't have sex with random guys, but there have been many who I had sex with only once and just didn't click with.

I have had a couple of long term relationships and my steady Boyfriend of two years now have bareback sex.

Everyone is different and experience things differently. Although some thing are slightly different for me, I can really relate to what you wrote.

The real thing feels so different and better than a toy that there is no common ground for comparison. Although I have never been with someone truly huge, I have never really experienced any real pain. There is only a slight discomfort until the head pops in. I usually have him just touch the tip to my hole and have him slowly increase the pressure until the head pops in naturally.

Although a lot of sex, as you say, is mental and the psychological aspect of the fact that it is a real person, a real cock in me and it's real sex, the physical sensations are also overwhelmingly wonderful!

Like you, I think I love the feeling of my ring stretched around his cock and it sliding in and out past it even more that my prostrate. I love to be on top riding him sometimes, sit down all the way to his pubic bone and rotate and grind. That extra sideways pressure on my sphincter ring feels awesome and makes me even more aware of his cock in me. I just LOVE the feeling of being so full of him and feeling his cock stir around so deep in me as I grind.

I know you were talking about being fucked with a condom and not feeling her cum in you, but we don't use condoms and I still can't feel it. Although I feel his cock pulsing and there is no mistaking the wonderful slick wet feeling of his cock after he cums, as much as I wish I could, I don't actually feel the shots of his cum against me insides.

I also get so excited that I sometimes cum right after he is fully inside me. I can cum without my cock ever being touched also and will usually cum again if he fucks me long enough, even if I go soft after the first orgasm. There is nothing as mind and body shattering as an orgasm while having as hard cock deep in my ass! Cumming while soft is a strangely different but wonderful sensation!

As for cum, I agree with you about the taste. It's not as salty as you read about in porn. I know it quite well and like to savor it for a bit before. swallowing. However, I find pre cum to actually be slightly more salty and quite enjoy the taste. I like cum, but it's not so much that I am overly crazy about the taste as much as the fact of what I have done, where it has come from, that I am actually swallowing it and that he knows how much I enjoy giving him pleasure that is such a sexual turn on.

Usually, unless he is spending the night and I know he will be fucking me too, I use my mouth as a form of foreplay. I love sucking him, but I NEED his cock in my butt and his cum deep inside me. I don't want to actually be a woman, but there is something hugely erotic about imagining he is getting me pregnant when he cums in me! I usually tell him, just as he is cumming, to shoot his baby juice in me and make me pregnant, or something of the sort.

I wish we could actually communicate, I would love to talk with you. I am Latexriki on FetLife https://fetlife.com/home/v4#everything

Riki

2hot2m82hot2m8over 8 years ago
Hot Story

I Stroked and Soaked my Fingers in Cum! Mmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Heavenly

Reminds me of my first time. Only, it was before AIDS, and, therefore, bareback. Always in sheer hosiery, I have loved being the Gurl that I am. Men are ok as lovers, but, Gurls are so much better. Love the stories, please keep up the good work. xoxo Betty

bayouxbayouxover 7 years ago
True Life is Better

As an admirer of TV/TS ladies I do enjoy TV/TS stories. But the true accounts are always better, especially if the lady had an enjoyable experience. Love Michele's tips, accounts and stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Beautiful.

Dearest, My name is Betty and I love being the Blonde Gurl that I am. Thank you for your stories and sharing your experiences. Always in sheer hosiery, being bred on my back is heavenly. Especially by another Gurl. . I have been careful over the years and prefer bareback. When the ropes are shot into me, the feeling of a pulsating member will send me over the edge if not already there. My lifetime wish and desire is to be the receptive Bride of a 2 Gurl couple, She could take me anytime the mood should happen. Hopefully many times a day. If she is not in the mood, my hands are gentle. My red lips are warm and moist to help her up. If married, I would always be lubed and ready to receive. Morning sex is lovely. I love walking through the house with her seed in me looking for an egg to inseminate. Please keep up the good work as I read your stories often.. .. .

bggb29bggb29over 4 years ago
Loved this

Inspiring amazing read. Thank you

smoothsatinsmoothsatinover 4 years ago

Quite lovely

So much of the intro I agree with and beautifully written, real experiences have an authenticity that always moves me. Your description of the filling of your mouth with cum your mouth just filling rather than felling the spurts is so right and one of the most rewarding feelings you can have, the delight in bringing your lover to that point as you described is so lovely. and one I am so lucky to say I share.

I too had a wonderful introduction though different to yours, and I am delighted that you had such a lovely first experience, do take care and thank you for your delightful work.

blueyes4ublueyes4uover 3 years ago

i like true experiences,and yours exciting to read about.

frostingoncakefrostingoncakeover 3 years ago
Love real stories.

I loved your story. I would far rather hear about a person's real experiences than the fantasies that are made up. I have a real experience, "The Choice that You Make" in my queue, but it sounds cartoonish because the person described was a bit cartoonish in real life. I am tempted to rewrite it as making the other choice and oddly people might believe it more, but as I said, I would rather hear people's real lives even if it is not as neat and clean as their fantasies.

HanksvilleHanksvillealmost 3 years ago

Excellent introduction to Michele Nylon’s writings! I did enjoy reading it! I unfortunately let a bit of life get in the way of reading of Michele Nylons work. My error. I am glad that I finally got my reading act together. This was very enjoyable for an admirer to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Damn, I wish that could be me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My dear sweet Michele,

Thanks for sharing your most intimate first sexual encounter. I loved almost being right there with you ❤️ as you were penetrated for the first time, honey. Reminds me of my early-on experiences. That first-time pressure on my tight spinctor gave me pain and my lover was gentle with me. He slowed his entrance and only entered me partially to ease the pain. Although I didn't take his entire length, I enjoyed being penetrated. I was able to eventually take him completely after a few fuckings. Now I love ❤️ feeling a cock work slowly past my tight entrance with its big mushroom head and then pounding my fucking slut, whore, bitch asshole until he fills me with his delicious load of hot cum. I'm fortunate in that he likes to lick my fucked asshole and enjoy the cum as it flows out of me. He even presses his mouth around my hole and sucks hard, as I try to push out the liquid, and get every bit of cum sweetness from my puckered outlet. His cock is probably not as thick as the one that fucked you, Michele, but I can appreciate the pain to some degree. The joy and pleasure of being fucked is definitely a turn-on!

Thanks for sharing, Michele. You are wonderful. Wish I could make love ❤️ with you, my dear.

Love, sucks and fucks,

Bob

find_two2@hotmail.com

.

SissyCrissy6245SissyCrissy62459 months ago

Ohhh Michele, I'm fascinated, as usual, how you can so capture the succinct feelings that being our "feminine selfs" imparts on our psyche...or thoughts. Brauva Darling 👩‍❤️‍👩💋🥰💖💞

SissyCrissy6245SissyCrissy62459 months ago

My deepest fantasy, to have a "Tanya" be loving and gentle for the "deflowering" of Crissy's virgin boipussy. Another TV/CD to bust My anal cherry....Mmmm...fill me gently and once it's a bit comfortable...fuck my virgin bumm 👩‍❤️‍👩💋💖🥰

StrappySandalsStrappySandals6 months ago

I am a straight white male, but am totally fascinated by the CD, transvestite, trans sexual scene. Your introductions, explanations, and real life experiences were fascinating!! Thank you!! Your point about men maturing in their sexuality after 35 is spot on. I'm over 60 and just realizing (or willing to admit??) that a well dressed CD or transvestite is a huge turn on!! I'm afraid I missed the bus, but encourage others to keep your mind open as much as possible!! Stay wel! And stay safe!! Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMicheleNylons@MicheleNylons
3972 Followers
<https://s1.pictoa.com/media/galleries/020/597/0205975493a628848ea/278805493a63706713.jpg> I am a mature transvestite. My work is mostly about transvestites or crossdressers who get caught with consequences or blackmailed although I dabble in incest stories too; all have a s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES