All Comments on 'Ted to Teddy'

by ShelbyDawn57

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

seems she was cheating on him the whole time. Pushing him in the direction she wanted. Telling him she loved him while sleeping with another man. An old Boyfriend wow. I guess everyone got what they wanted but it would be nice if people were more honest about things.

She set him up every step of the way. Lying to him about what made her happy with turning him. Men can be such fools easily manipulated by woman. Wonder what would of happened had he said NO on the girls night out and they went home? Joanna

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

the title heading "Sarah feminizes her husband to try and save their marriage?" Based on what happened not sure that's what she was trying to do. She really wanted to move on to her old boy friend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story but I don’t understand how someone in that position doesn’t realize that she constantly lied to him and manipulated him. The setup at the club that was only admitted to after being busted, the cheating for months admitted also after being busted and trying to lie her was out of it, and the biggest was knowing she was going to find a way to dump him and marry the other guy to have kids so she dresses him up and fucks him with strapons and yet he is too stupid to realize the connection of all these things and wants to be the maid of honor. I don’t get it. That’s the only part of these stories that really throws me off, how dumb these people are.

AllenJamesAllenJamesover 2 years ago

Loved this story, my panties are so very wet at the end. Wouldn't it be fun if they got together for a foursome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can't you write a love story without cheating? Perfect till the end. Then it slide to the depths of the other cuckold shit on here. So sad almost there!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sorry but you lost me when they went to the club, She changed him to hide the fact she is nothing more then a cheating slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really like your stories!! Wonder what you look like & not just meme? How much of you is the character in your stories?

darthnader19darthnader19over 2 years ago

Really well written but not a fan of where the story went. Seems like the wife never really loved him/her

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I haven't been this conflicted after reading a story in a while. His wife is a horrible human being.

My Disappointment Is Immeasurable And My Day Is Ruined

Want23exploreWant23exploreover 2 years ago

I love how these "brave" and "moral" anonymous commenters can't even bother to create a fake screen name and then bash a writer for something that doesn't fit into their limited worldview. I wish Lit would require an account before you can comment.

This is a very sexy and well-done story. I enjoyed it very much.

EnjoyBothEnjoyBothover 2 years ago

Like your other works, loved it. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nah that was extremely disgusting! Being manipulated like that....that wa a disgusting! Sarah said she loved him...sorry that’s not live! She was a aminpulative bitch ...she wanted Rick so she feminisms her hubby...that’s manipulation...I would not want some one I love and trust do that to me...that’s why I think this is a shitty story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, there is no way that she wanted to save their marriage. It was all built on lies and she got all the cock that she wanted. She manipulated him to give away his maleness and then lied to him about loving him and staying with him. She never wanted to hurt him? Too bad he did not divorce her and take everything that he could. He then could have had the surgery to remove his male appendage and give him breasts. They should have stayed together and had Teddy service both Rick and Sarah. She would get the best of everything and he would finally become a real sissy. I do like the writing so four stars is the most I could give since the author did not write about Teddy becoming a real girl afterall.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Same old same old... he really isn't a he, turns out s/he also likes 'real' men. It's never just she and she happily ever after, at least the one's I find. 3 stars.

DaymosDaymosover 2 years ago

Very nice story :) I was kind of hoping that that Sarah and Teddy would stay together and have a kind off an open relationship. But this is probably a happier ending.

Keep up the good work.

26thNCuck26thNCuckover 2 years ago

2 Stars

Agree with most of the comments about how the wife manipulated him and never really wanted to save the marriage.

-26thNC

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Five stars.

This is a well-written, sensitively authored story with an easily discernible beginning, middle, and end. The pacing is excellent; the characters are believable, and the sex is both romantic and hot as hell. Perhaps most impressively, the communication and obvious love between Sarah and Ted throughout is something I see only rarely in erotica. Brava on an excellent story! It was a treat to read.

After reading this, I read several of your other stories. I especially enjoyed "Mary Janes". Again, thanks for some truly enjoyable stories.

AeneaTAeneaTover 2 years ago

On the surface, this was a loving transformation story, but all the “real man”/beta crap kept showing up to ruin the real emotion in the story, and the cruelty of Sarah’s deception. I enjoyed it, but wish you’d respected Teddy more in the resolution.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow! Loved your story, but I'm the romantic that loves a happy ending! Wishing a big strong man would make love to me with his big hard cock! Mmm!

DD4360DD4360over 2 years ago

Excellent story !

Great writing !!

biazmbiazmabout 2 years ago

You are one amazing writer. I want to feel like Teddy

Mowgli53Mowgli53about 2 years ago

Even though I had a hunch where this was going from the start, it was interesting to read and compare what I expected, to what you wrote. As a Bi, I can understand the differences you described between a silicone lover and a flesh and blood lover. Though I don't look at it as a lover but as sex that I enjoy. There is no mold from what feels good and what you enjoy. I would never be somebody's Daddy but you might be able to fuck my ass pussy until I couldn't walk. And then repeat it next weekend.

Loveed it. Keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I was tricked, shit. I hate betrayal!! This was just another story of a wife who is unsatisfied so she finds another guy and turns her husband into a gay sissy...........ho humm

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 2 years ago

Grrrreat storytelling. I found their ongoing confessions of love for one another an integral part of the story staying on the Romance side of the field rather than the Loving Wives section. Great sex. Great friendships.

Chr0nicBi0hazardChr0nicBi0hazardalmost 2 years ago

Good read. Teds emotional journey to becoming Teddy was hard, and I was angry for her more than once. I understand loving someone and wanting them to have something that I couldn't give them, but the manipulation, and admission of betrayal was hard to take. I didn't like it when it happened to me, and I hate it when it happens to someone else. I know, this is a work of fiction, but it's a testament to your writing skill that I was invested in the outcome. I really wanted Teddy and Sarah to figure it out and remain a couple. I do understand that wasn't in the cards, but hey, a being can dream. Thanks for sharing your talent, I do love your work!

Urtoy2beUrtoy2bealmost 2 years ago

I really enjoy your stories but thus one upset me. I kind of had a feeling she was doing exactly what she did but I refrained from reading ahead to confirm. I was holding out hope that it would end with their love intact. As others have commented she was cheating all along and was trying to turn Ted to ease her own conscious. Just one I would love one of these stories to end with the woman and man sharing new adventures but having a bond so tight that even lust and desire can't break it. I'm not rating this story as I am conflicted, I loved the setup and the intrigue but the ending crushed me. MATT

Maggie_freedMaggie_freedalmost 2 years ago

I loved the understanding & compassion Sarah showed Teddy as they both expanded their horizons and their relationship went to new, wonderful levels. Seeing Ted grow into Teddy was absolutely heart-warming! But then the revelation of Sarah's infidelity, exposing her manipulation of Teddy - even if her heart was in the right place at first in helping Teddy becoming who she was meant to be - was heart-breaking. I love your happy endings in most if not all of your other stories, but this was most definitely bittersweet at best, if not just downright sad.

SuddenlyMaddieSuddenlyMaddiealmost 2 years ago

I would love to read the courtship of Ben and Teddy. Thank you again for sharing your stories with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

they should have not married in first place because she did hurt him but he did not let on

DvkjrDvkjrover 1 year ago

I enjoyed. Awesome. Love your style

Freebird6996Freebird6996over 1 year ago

As beautifully written as always...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I totally dislike the ending a woman wants to change a person then cast them off and get somebody else I just can't take that I'm sorry thank you

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Excellent, lets hope Teddy went and got his real boobs?

JackiemichelleJackiemichelle12 months ago

Love your stories. What a world where we can be who we were born to be and be accepted. One day

thekeenreaderthekeenreader9 months ago

Brilliant writing but a sad ending

LisaBrooksLisaBrooks7 months ago

Disappointed! Sarah knew all to well what she wanted! She could have helped Ted get a penis enlargement! She wanted children and he certainly had sperm! Sadly she made him become a sissy by showing her, as Teddy, become a woman allowing Sarah to move on with her cheating man ...... the ending could have gone a better way but Love was not in her wheelhouse

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I usually love your happy ending stories, but this one was nothing more than a cheating, manipulative wife justifying her cheating and manipulation as doing it for Teddy, rather than for herself, which was the real reason. This wasn’t a love story but a story about a man who would do anything for his wife, and she used him and tossed him aside. Having been cheated on by a woman that I loved, and who swore she loved me, but who was incapable of being faithful, this story was nothing more than a huge trigger, unearthing the pit-of-the-stomach hopelessness of learning that everything that you believed was a lie, and that she had been using you all along, and likely considered you a fool and a joke. Sarah was nothing more than a selfish, manipulative, heartless opportunist.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

bummer ending with a lieing cheating worthless piece of shit adulerous whore. Might have been ok if there was no cheating involved . She manipulated him to get what she wanted. An open marraige would have been better. When she admitted to cheating he should have BTB

MCJOHN11708MCJOHN117085 months ago

I guess the whole ''I like you for you and not your penis'' thing she fed Ted/Teddy was a heaping pile of horse manure. What an asshole, truly.

----------

The story up until when the author started introducing guys/the club bit and the prospect of them getting a divorce/her cheating on him was an easy 4/5. Not to mention Teddies piss poor, lack luster response to finding out her wife cheated on her helped drag the story down even further. Ted/Teddy was utterly heartbroken, yet wanted to be her maid of honor? Doesn't really make much sense. Oh well, It is what it is.

----------

1/5. It'd be lower if Literotica allowed for a negative score, in which case it'd be -5/5. At least they got what they wanted in the end, so theres that.

huggybarebodyhuggybarebody2 months ago

just goes to prove you cannot trust a woman. They will manipulate you to get what they want and make it all your fault. Very sad story. Definately the writings of a woman.

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

I just have such a hard time finding stories where guys, sissies, fems, ect don’t get abused, degraded or discarded like this. I wish I could select what tags I don’t want to see in a story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

I was enjoying the story until she told her husband that Rick wanted her to leave / divorce Teddy and marry him and have his children.....To me, that is a heart ripper. a destroyer of his very inner self. She build him up only to destroy him.. Teddy wants nothing for his wife Sarah but the best....Even if it tear's him apart. Is he okay with this? He may say he is but deep down he's feeling the betrayal. the humiliation and losing the love of his life. If I were to write and ending to this story, They'd remain a very happy couple.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userShelbyDawn57@ShelbyDawn57
Authors Notes: Lots going on right now. Wanted to give everyone a big heads up. The authors got together and challenged each other to write stories in exactly 750 words. Never one to back down from a fight, I wrote and submitted six. They span several categories; 2 Sci-Fi/Fa...