All Comments on 'Not so Easy Money'

by April601

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
R_U_RomanticR_U_Romanticabout 2 years ago

Loved it. It seems like you've begun to dabble in fiction. This story is a perfect beginning to a series about your fantasies of being a lady working in the oldest profession. Keep writing April, would love to see you become more explicit with your emotions. I'm of the opinion that sex scenes are more erotic when the author describes the sucking cock, having a big rock-hard cock embedded in her ass, and the sensations of what it feels like as your orgasm begins to build in detail. Look forward to all your new stories.

jadams5932jadams5932about 2 years ago

I really liked your story. thanks for your efforts.

Wiz1002Wiz1002about 2 years ago

Great story April - did it become a regular meeting?

April601April601about 2 years agoAuthor

This story, as all my stories, are based on actual events and personal experiences.

I do hope you can relate to some of my stories or at least they bring back some pleasant memories.

Feel free to follow me as I plan on writing many more stories.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Enjoy

A

StrappySandalsStrappySandalsabout 2 years ago

Love April's true stories and the resulting lemonade that gets shared with everyone she meets😀😀

DanDraperDanDraperabout 2 years ago

Good short story, very hot too. Although I think 200 for all that was very low, next time she should ask for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Its about time someone could write a story about fucking and not all the other crap written about nonsense.

ObedientTomObedientTomabout 2 years ago

Another great story!

KaycumsKaycumsabout 2 years ago

Love it April. She had a great time.

chr1890191chr1890191about 2 years ago

Loved it and really enjoyed your writing style. Thanks for sharing☺☺

Paul4playPaul4playabout 2 years ago

Well done!

Nice build up of sexual tension following uncertainty.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

i'd love your asshole, april...

Catman1001Catman1001about 2 years ago

I enjoyed your well-written story, from the opening hook to her final self-satisfied note. The pacing was good, dialogue was natural, and the sex was descriptive and hot. Thank you!

tristantrotskytristantrotskyabout 2 years ago

A sweet story.

A surprise fuck can sometimes be a wonderful thing.

Thank you April...

Mr_BradyMr_Bradyabout 2 years ago

Stories like this one make me want to read more about ass fucking. Well done. Your excellent descriptions helped to make this a 5 star ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ for me.

P.S. I’ve favorited this one too ❤️

oldjarhead1981oldjarhead1981about 2 years ago

A very good read. Looking forward to chapter 2

roveroneroveroneabout 2 years ago

like her thinking, looking out for herself, the unwilling-at first anal a bit off-putting, but then she liked it so...

in your bio you said you'd had a lot of experiences over the years-autobiographical-?

and your 1st fet-virgin boys-not seen that before

looking forward to more of your stories

4, and fave

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

women's anuses are the best.

Davester37Davester37about 2 years ago

This isn’t my usual genre, but I loved it. You used great detailed description, and your dialogue was right on. The MC is a likable character, developing a bit of backbone. I love her sticking up for herself and having a good time doing it!

Thank you for writing and thank you for sharing your work.

MedicalpeteMedicalpeteabout 2 years ago

Good story, thank you for entertaining me. I hope you gave that useless “boyfriend “ the flick!

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

Hot story but what does "I came hard" mean?

Oh never mind.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userApril601@April601
512 Followers
Thank you to everyone who reads, votes, follows, and comments on my work. I am always very happy to receive feedback - positive and negative. Unfortunately, due to time restraints and volume, I cannot respond to all messages. Please do not be offended. For what it's worth, ...