All Comments on 'A Dildo Surprise'

by shy1one

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Only disappointment was that you had published only one story. Looking for more.

GinafrommaineGinafrommaineabout 2 years ago

What happened? What happened was her best friend’s husband fucked her several times during the weekend. I guessed early on that it was a clone of his cock. My mind was running rampant, 1) I was imagining Darci had a house security system with cameras in the house and they were watching. 2) they arrived home early and caught her in the act of using it. And finally, at the party, Darci said to the group “ just ask my friend, she’s been enjoying it while dog sitting for us”.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fucking excellent you horny devil.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Solid 5. The clone was predictable, so I was expecting Darci to return early and catch her en flagrante.

Carnevil9Carnevil9about 2 years ago

Excellent story! Great pacing, very saucy sex scenes, and just the right amount of suspense. Looking forward to more stories from you!

Carnevil9Carnevil9about 2 years ago

Maybe you can write a sequel where Lynn buys the Clone-a-Cock kit, and next time she dog-sits, she uses it to clone the clone so she can have one of her very own!

NYCSeparatedWM50NYCSeparatedWM50about 2 years ago

Wow.

Loved this story. The pacing, the interior monologue, the detail. Oh yeah, the sex...

It takes so much time to write something this long. It takes even longer to do it right, to rework it, to proof it, and this was a fantastic work.

Thank you for sharing, and providing some stimulation which for me, brought to life the second half of this category, "Toys & Masturbation."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I’m sorry, but there was a consistent misuse of present and past tense. You really need to pick one and stick with it. The following is an example: “Wave after wave washes over me as I continue to ride this amazing dildo. It felt like several minutes before it subsided.”

Present tense in one sentence followed by past in the next. This interesting story was ruined by this. Cost you two stars. Recommend an editor next time.

CatLady21CatLady21about 2 years ago

Dear lord please make a part 2. I've never felt so turned on. Geez this was amazing, the detail and *shiver* This is probably one of, if not the best. Literotica story I've ever read and this 2I'll definitely be a repeat on those cold nights.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

"She usually has a dog sitter do it but she was not available this weekend. I told her that I had nothing going on this weekend so I would love to help them out, plus it would give me a chance to see the dogs again. She thanked me and told me that they were leaving Friday after work and should be home late Sunday afternoon or Sunday night. I would need to feed the dogs Friday night and let them out one last time. Feed them Saturday morning and again let them out. This time I could leave them outside for the day as long as they had water and then just let them back in that night and feed them again. Sunday morning I would just have to feed them and let them out one more time and they would be home to take care of them after that."

You write this huge paragraph detailing the schedule of dog care (it could have all been omitted) and then she immediately forgets about it?

You switch from past to present tense. Try reading your stories out loud. It's easier to catch the mistakes if you do that.

"These guys clearly like rain more than me" -"more than I do."

"the dogs' closet" since there are more than one of them.

You have the word "sweatpants" three times in a row and the word "box" five times in one paragraph.

"the box was on ITS side", not "it's"

"Oh god, what the hell was I doing." - "Oh god! What the hell was I doing?'.

"Running my fingers along the underside of it feeling every vein until I reached the underside of the tip." This is not a sentence and you have "underside" twice. - "Running my fingers over it, I felt every vein until I reached the underside of the tip."

There is a lot of incorrect punction and put commas where there should be periods and vice versa.

I hope this is helpful.

PtmcPilotPtmcPilotabout 2 years ago

Very sexy story. BTW, I enjoy editing and freely offer my assistance if you like.

BuckyDuckmanBuckyDuckmanalmost 2 years ago

Very good first submission! I'm looking forward to reading more from you. Five stars!

MSCFTMSCFTalmost 2 years ago

Please make a part 2, this is amazing <33

creativeandfuncreativeandfunover 1 year ago

Please please please write additional chapters to this story. I had a very hard time keeping my hands off myself while reading this. I read it twice :-)

Karl_HundassonKarl_Hundassonover 1 year ago

That was a fun read. Need more from this author. :)

AuralStimulationAuralStimulationover 1 year ago

What a delightful read. Would love to see Lynn's reaction when she sees Darci's husband. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fun story. Enjoyed the surprise ending. Lends itself to an additional chapter or two for sure.

CanadianMCanadianM10 months ago

Nice read and loved the little surprise at the end. Hope you write some more.

CRASO63CRASO639 months ago

Excellent story!!

davidlorenz8711davidlorenz87118 months ago

Neat twist. I was half thinking that the dogs had something to do with it, but this was better ... if "more wholesome" is such a thing with erotica. Nice. ;)

PervyHusbandPervyHusband5 months ago

Love the twist!!! Great story!

wordjmublewordjmubleabout 23 hours ago

Great story! Predictable ending with the clone but who cares.. the content was HOT!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usershy1one@shy1one
35 Followers
Love reading the stories here. I enjoy searching for stories that are close to experiences I have actually had and finding stories that may inspire me to try something new. I didn't log into my old email enough so it was deleted. If you are trying to contact me please use shy...