All Comments on 'To the Edge and Back 05'

by Ky_Da

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
darthnader19darthnader19about 2 years ago

Another brilliant chapter. Can't wait to see what happens next it's so fucking good

venus_canvenus_canabout 2 years ago

Really beautifully written! You manage to capture the inner struggles and the eroticism of the couple ver nicely

Regalia74Regalia74about 2 years ago

Excellent character development and story line…..

Bham487Bham487about 2 years ago

Such bullshit. I hate stories like this where external forces are at play. This needs to be a couple disgusting this crap. Their supposed to be in this together not individuals

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This story is quite brilliant. I am engaged with the characters and cannot wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

How many idiots like this realize the word angst is just another word for stress. Medically stress is cumulative. A little bit every day adds up in vey serious ways. A lot can even become debilitating. How many of these skank women are happy with the fact they are shortening hubbies life, and actually contributing to health issues down the road. How utterly incredibly stupid. Just get psychological help.

darthnader19darthnader19almost 2 years ago

I know you've posted more chapters on other websites, any plans on continuing posting here ? Hopefully you haven't been driven off love your writing

SemperSolus0198SemperSolus0198almost 2 years ago

First and most obvious question for you is, are the kids you have even yours? The second question is how can you teach your children the morals of life when you have none of your own?

When your wife leaves you for someone with a bigger dick or more money, or both, will you write a follow up on how the experience has ruined your life or will you just turn yourself into a x-mas ornament in your basement like so many other cucks?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please finish this, it's fantastic

scotguy2scotguy2almost 2 years ago

I do enjoy your adventure and always great to read here or where you also print, hope you carry on with it

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ignore the idiots, needless to say.

I can't wait to see where and how far our loving couple is going to take this adventure!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story and very believable characters. Please don’t leave everyone hanging as to what happens over the weekend and beyond.

DomHotWifeDomHotWifeabout 1 year ago

I very much enjoyed this story. It’s extremely well written.

I can see a lot of my husband in Ky. I relate less well to Nicole. If anything, I can relate much better to Rachel. Unlike Nicole, I wasn’t innocent, naïve & inexperienced when my relationship with my husband evolved. In fact, from the very start I was much more experienced and in control of our relationship than my husband was & Nicole apparently was when she married Ky. Actually, before I married my husband, I had already sown a great deal of wild oats, much more than my husband had. Prior to meeting my husband, I had even became bored with the life of a slut fucking a stable full of studs. However, my experiences prior to my marriage do not diminish the thrill I still get from being a “hot wife.” That’s because the biggest thrill I get from sexual trysts with lovers isn’t from what my lovers are doing to me or I’m doing to them. The biggest thrill my sexual dalliances give me is what those dalliances do to my husband. The emotions my actions incite in my husband is what most titillates me.

My husband is an alpha dog in life. He is prominent, respected, immensely successful, & charismatic. As I always say, he is my protector, provider, soulmate, & stalwart. Nevertheless, at home he needs me to control our relationship, his emotions & even his sexuality. He finds it incredibly liberating & thrilling to submit to my will. It takes a tremendous amount of trust on his part to relinquish total control to me. The fact that he’s able to trust me so much is something that I don’t take for granted. In fact, I consider his trust to be sacred.

I don’t completely understand it & neither does my husband, but he, like Ky, definitely gets a thrill from humiliation. If I didn’t provide my husband the humiliation that he so desperately needs, I’m convinced he would either get that humiliation from a paid dominatrix, or leave me for another woman who could better meet his needs better than I could.

The reason I married my husband is because of an intense need I have for both control and intimacy. My husband’s unconditional trust in me, his sensitivity, and his courage to show his vulnerability, all give me an intimacy that I’ve never before experienced with anyone else, whether they were a friend, lover or family member.

My cuckold relationship with my husband provides an unparalleled level of intimacy & power that I have never experienced in any other relationship that I’ve ever had.

So often cuckold erotic literature portrays the cuckold as a wimp & the cuckoldress as an uncaring, evil bitch. Thankfully Ky_Da didn’t fall into that trap. Ky_Da expertly captured the incredible angst that all cuckolds feel.

Even though my marriage is a cuckold relationship, as a woman, it may be presumptuous that I’m talking about the emotions that cuckolds feel. That’s because cuckoldry is uniquely a male phenomenon. There really isn’t an analogy of cuckoldry in women. I’m not sure why this is true. Maybe it’s because so much of male sexuality is based on performance, whereas sexuality in women is based on seduction. Also, the vast majority of heterosexual women have experienced humiliation from sex. On the other hand, only a tiny fraction of heterosexual men have ever experienced humiliation from sex. The unique exception is the humiliation that cuckolds invariably feel.

I don’t think that any literature exists that really explains the reason some men need to be cuckolded. Shakespeare, on numerous occasions, wrote about cuckoldry, & even he didn’t attempt to explain the why of cuckoldry, only the how of it. Likewise, the psychiatric literature really doesn’t adequately explain the reason some men seek to be cuckolds. I’m glad that Ky_Dy avoided the ignorant cuckoldry clichés & didn’t attempt to explain the why of cuckoldry. As I said, the author, no doubt, expertly described the angst of a cuckold. That’s why his story was so excellent.

NomadicexmpNomadicexmp7 months ago

Loved the story so far. Would love to see the following in the coming chapters

- nichole starting to lie to her husband, marcus now starts forcing more and more things, which include nichole staying over at his place.

- Rachel must use and properly suck Nicole and take her too

- The husband is now not allowed to see many things which builds anticipation but he secretly watches

- Taking Nicole to parties and getting her new tattoo with marcuss initials

- When Marcus and Rachel want to further do some things with Nicole, they spike the husbands drink and make him unconscious and take their prey

People who like these recommendations, or have read a story which has these elements. Pl write back to me

NomadicexmpNomadicexmp7 months ago

Love the scene when Marcus says to nicole that how she can never go back now, and how now he will take her multiple times a day and however he likes

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

i loved the story very much so far! are you continuing the story?

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

My favourite cuckold story by far. Any interest in continuing?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKy_Da@Ky_Da
I’m a guy in in his mid-thirties. I lived the hotwife/cuckold experience for a few years, until we started having kids, so now we’re all about the family life. I tend to like and write cuckold stories, but I enjoy just about any well-written story.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES