All Comments on 'White Knighting'

by rvagirl

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Malvern ? So very close to home and a wonderful place to be 🙂

UKCuddlyGuyUKCuddlyGuyalmost 2 years ago

Can't believe that's your first story here. Great job, love how the story develops. I think she's a great girl, full of character and sounds hot as hell. Hope there's more chapters to come and you don't just dive off in to other completely different stories, I'm invested in her now!

Jggoodwin74Jggoodwin74almost 2 years ago

Absolutely loved this!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was a truly lovely story, and I hope you keep writing. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wonderful 1st story, very much looking for many more. Romance and actual character development. I would give you 10 stars if the system allowed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very good story. Write more.

airgodairgodalmost 2 years ago

Great Story hopefully we haven’t seen the last of these two.

LordkalvenLordkalvenalmost 2 years ago

I agree and hope there is more to come of Hestor and her knight

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fan-fucking-tastic story. We need more. So, so much more. Hes and Jamie deserve their happy ending!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

When I finish a good story I hold the book in my hands to savor the moment. Unfortunately I had a laptop and it isn’t the same. Character development is quite good as are the feelings you transmit to your readers. Jamie is one lucky SOB. Keep up your writing and always proof read a third time; preferably 24 hours after the second read. You rock Rvagirl!

gorgon2gorgon2almost 2 years ago

oh my godddddd I love this I love Hester and Jamie I love YOU

NylonianNylonianalmost 2 years ago

I went into it not expecting much but the way you write definitely caught my attention. Especially the way you've characterised Hester. She seems like someone I'd love to hang out with. I adore Hester and Jamie's almost sappy, sweet romance. The sex was delicate and I do appreciate the concept with the tattoo map. Overall the story was clever and didn't overstay its welcome. Keep writing! Would love to see more nylon play in the next one as that's my weakness.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story, great writing. Nice to read trans stories 9nbhere where it isn't always a transwoman with the biggest cock ever or her having to blackmail someone.

Also, the Hold Steady is amazing!

Monalott69Monalott69almost 2 years ago

Just love this story, you make Jamie into a man that just love a trans woman. I hope you continue this story and Jamie and Hester get married.

LookinfiremanLookinfiremanalmost 2 years ago

Very well done and very well written! Definitely looking forward to more from you, truly enjoyed the story and how you portrayed the characters in your writing, made me feel like I was reading someone's love story!

burkdmburkdmalmost 2 years ago

Holy shit please write more you're so good! <3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Amazing just amazing

lorenqtlorenqtalmost 2 years ago

I totally loved your story. Please more

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

This was so good. Love transcends all the extraneous stuff

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent. Too many stories in this genre are all BDSM, huge dicks and what I would consider fetishism. Transgendered = human like us all. We all want love. Thanks for a nice sweet story. As a point of reference I am an old straight guy but a great story about human emotions transcends any label we put on ourselves.

OmenainenOmenainenalmost 2 years ago

Oh but this was lovely. Thank you and welcome to Lit :-)

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77almost 2 years ago

What an amazing story. The characters, the details (Alan the bulldog) the imagery (he tied a little balloon attached to her heart) the humor (no objectifying the cis boy!) and the hot sex all combined to make this story - no exaggeration- one of the best I’ve read. I’m sad it ends with him leaving, can only hope for a part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

“The bright lights of her body” is a turn of phrase I’m never going to stop thinking about. You knocked if out of the park, fam. From one trans girl to another, I don’t know you, but I’m proud of you.

Graybeard43Graybeard43almost 2 years ago

Excellent story, waiting eagerly for your next one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thank you for that story!

Camguy4funCamguy4funalmost 2 years ago

Wow, that was an amazing story! A true winner in my book. :-)

stickygirlstickygirlalmost 2 years ago

In a world that is full of wars, and shortages, and hatred and calamities we need stories that take us to a happier place. We end up loving Hester and Jamie and their friends because we need to know life can be a better place if we let it. Rvagirl's sex is fun and hot, simple but eloquent. I loved it. Thank you

DaniWDaniWalmost 2 years ago

Loved this story so much! You're a talented writer and I simply fell in love with Hester and Jamie. The intimacy at the end was so sensual. It touched me in the deepest parts of my soul! Easily one of my favorite stories on this site!

bearboy1492bearboy1492over 1 year ago

Since this is set in 2017 any chance at a sequel or series picking up in the future? With an epilogue set five years later (now) where they’re together forever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Beautiful story. I got totally invested in Hester and Jamie. I am an old guy so was taught to love and protect women. I can identify with Jamie. Hester is a wonderful girl. One cpuld only hope for another story from you about them.

E

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is adorable and wholesome and I love it so much! I can’t wait to keep reading as you keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really beautiful but I want them to be together! 5*

Mr.Sexy1982Mr.Sexy1982over 1 year ago
Absolutely perfect

I loved it from beginning to end. I love that it was from Hester's perspective to show who she is and her love for Jamie. I certainly found myself wanting to be more like Jamie too. He's passionate, protective, caring, and a gentleman. I can't wait to see how their relationship thrives and I'm sure Hester is going to Washington DC really really soon. Thanks for sharing your great stories. Sincerely Tim 💕

ArtemisandroidArtemisandroid11 months ago

I’ve read a lot of stories over the years on this site. This one is a standout. Believable, likable characters, good pacing, credible plot, and clear, engaging prose. Thank you for your efforts, RVAGirl. Please keep writing. You are a natural.

katibkatibabout 1 month ago

This story introduced me to this genre. Looks as if I started with an excellent example.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrvagirl@rvagirl
Your kinda punky, kinda cute girl-next-door. Trying to get back into the swing of writing. Comments and adoration might help convince me.