All Comments on 'Mrs. Reid Ch. 6'

by christo

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Bravo!!

That was one hell of a story!!! Bravo!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
ohhhhhhhhh mrs. reid

fantastic,i mean really fantastic,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

TexDudeTexDudeover 19 years ago
MILF

Mrs Reid sounds totally Hot! I used to lust after the moms in my neighborhood as a kid and thought it was just my secret. Older and wiser now, I know that they knew exactly what I was staring at and thinking about. I wonder how hot and wet they got from my horny stares.... Great Story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
WOW!

What a ride.... great job.

A few small typos , but who counting after a great bit of writing like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Mrs. Reid

Will like to nominate this series (1 to 6) as the best of the best in the Mature Section. Great story -- must reaqd.

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Sizzling Hot!

Mrs. Reid shows off something other than her motherly qualities as she engages in sexual activities with a young man. Hot! Sensuous Read!

TonyTheTiger88TonyTheTiger88over 17 years ago
Absolutely fantastic

It took awhile to finish the series, but the time was spent very well. The characters were described graphically and seemed very real. Their actions were believable and exciting. Definitely a great story that is probably my favorite Mature story and in the top list for best reads ever. I can't say enough compliments about this story. The women in it were tantalizingly erotic and spurred this story into greatness. Please continue writing like this and above all else, THANK YOU.

RandallClerksRandallClerksabout 15 years ago
It made me feel good about reading porn!!

One of the best adult stories I've ever read. It was just as interesting in the non-explicit scenes. Very good characterizations. Would make a great movie. About a billion times better than "The Graduate." Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
best

This is the best, craziest, funniest, sexiest story on this site!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Incredible!!

A very well written story (or is it true?). The twists and turns had me captivated as did the style ... if there is a "Best Seller" nomination for this one, I vote that it wins.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very nice story.

Wished you would have went into more detail about the Christina relationship. Like Andy taking her home to meet Mom and Dad along with the sex from their first night

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Favorite on Site

Mrs. Reid is my favorite series on the entire site. Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Great Series, One of the best. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
sheer brilliance

The best series and the ones of the best stories I have ever read. Well written, funny, exciting and erotic. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Brilliant !!

No other word for this series. You have the talent, the gift.

Best Regards.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Fantastic

This was a fantastic read from start to finish, quit your day job, lol. You need to write full time and I have a feeling you do, every detail was perfect just like it happened to you and it probably did. Keep up the good work and keep the stories coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
WOW!!!

That was my first english Story here on Literotica (i´m German).

It was awesome!!!

Thanks for that!

txnmiketxnmikeabout 12 years ago
Outstanding

I loved the entire series, but Chapter six takes the cake! I hope he and Christina found love. Thanks for making me smile!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A SIX!

Too bad I couldn't give this a SIX. I had all afternoon to read through the series and it compensated me for being hurt. Nothing this long and slow moving ever moved me before. Thanks so much for sharing you time and talent.

BLUEJACKET out

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Outstanding

Great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
it would have been nice . . .

to have heard how it was for him with a caring, loving, and sane young woman who actually liked him. Don't get me wrong, the insanity was fun and interesting, but as you said, he had sex with one, and fucked the other, to finish with some tender love making would have been a good note to end on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Well Done!!

Having read many stories on several sites, NONE beats this one. It was inventive, fresh, invigorating, unusual, and the story line hung together very well. Thank you for sharing your talent. I look forward to reading more of your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wonderful Story

This story shows real talent. I hope you write many more stories.

greenhawk46greenhawk46over 10 years ago
great story

really well done, good writing, good humor, great hot sex and nice plot twists-I'd have liked to read about Christina, but hey, writer's choice-

all in all, a really enjoyable read-thanks

rightbankrightbankover 10 years ago
i agree

After all the insanity it would have been nice to hear about his Christmas present.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Man you really have talent!!!

keep it up!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

A very, very small glitch in what would have been a perfect story ~ 'When Beverley left Andy handcuffed at the Reid's, she had put the keys in her bag, so when Andy's dad showed up to release him what were the keys doing on the nightstand??

In these sort of situations, a retentive memory can definitely be a curse!!!

Otherwise a bloody good read and very enjoyable!

Cassy16Cassy16over 9 years ago
Comment

I loved this story.

ReuichiwaLZReuichiwaLZover 8 years ago
AMAZEBALLS

Dude you write so well I was reading the stories one after another with no brakes in between ever since the first paragraph I was hooked you are an amazing writer I really wish that you would continue writing on here specifically but if you are actually as long as you are still writing for the world you're forgiven by the way I wrote this or should I say I spoke this so yeah there will be mistakes.

Robert_NotRobert_Notabout 8 years ago
A Great Story

Funny, erotic, captivating - bit like an ideal woman, really.

Pity you're no longer posting here - would have liked to see what you're writing nowadays.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Really enjoyed this.Great fun,Thanks.

brazilianslavebrazilianslaveover 6 years ago
FANTASTIC !!!

LOVED IT !!!! ALL 6 CHAPTERS !!!! the best story I´ve read so far on Literotica !!!!

Richie4110Richie4110over 6 years ago
Teenager Fairytale Loved It

Outstanding story and definitely a reread in the future.

Thanks for sharing this well crafted story with me.

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 6 years ago
Superb

Fantastic story line. Thanks!

Please keep writing!

GreathouseGreathouseabout 6 years ago
Best story yet

A lot of the stories here are one note. This is my favorite of the site yet. I'm an artist and you ever need a cover for this, let me know. Love this story so much. I was heartbroken when it ended. Just a great time. I'm excited to read more of your work and wish you were still writing on here. I would love more of Mrs. Reid as well but, thank you for what I got.

jshsalvjshsalvabout 6 years ago
Incredible reading

I have to say unequivocally that without a doubt, this was one of the better stories I have read in Lit..A story of this length I usually take my time with however after I read the first chapter it was non stop reading until I finished it. I don't even know how to explain to you how much I enjoyed it. All the characters you wrote into this made the story as great as it is. You are extremely talented with your writings, and I have enjoyed every one you have published. I'm just sorry I hadn't read this before now. Please show us more of your unbelievable efforts to bring more stories to fruition on here..Josh!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Incredible Tale

That series was absolutely awesome. Not only was it exceptionally well told; in the entire series of five chapters I saw no misspellings, only one grammatical error and very few typos, which on Literotica is almost unheard of. Excellent writing, author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great Series! If high production porn was still made, the industry would hire you as a writer and director, I would gladly be the producer and we would make a fortune.

Unfortunately a few generations too late!

Who pays for Porn anymore?

TomorrowTodayTomorrowTodayover 2 years ago

I love how much heart you put into your stories.

Simon_MastersSimon_Mastersalmost 2 years ago

Excellent read, erotic and exciting.

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBB11 months ago

Great romp, thank you

BilboMerkinBilboMerkin11 months ago

Thank you! Thank you! You told a tremendous story here. You may have written this several years ago, but like every great tale, it holds up well. Now I'm off to read more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This whole series was outstanding!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Flicking FANTASTIC MORE PLEASE-----!!!!+++

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous