All Comments on 'Fat Woman Gets Anal Love'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
why?

hateful, colorless, ignorant, misogynistic. "Man-haters", as you put them, or just women in general don't deserve to be treated as meaningless inanimate objects for you to use and degrade. And women that have hate for men have usually been mistreated or abused by assholes like you in their past. There was nothing sexy or erotic about your story. You just sound like another black guy that has a chip on his shoulder and takes in out on white women to get back at "Whitey" for his own insecurities.

I feel sorry for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
So?

So a black guy takes a white woman in the ass. This story is utterly flavourless. I wonder why you bothered to write it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
meh

could have been more descriptive of the sex. ended too quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Writen poorly

Absolutly horrible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
The real asshole is ...

The real asshole is you--ASSHOLE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
is it possible...

to give a negative rating?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
WTF

Mass produced crap. I could have writen this story in way less words and had the same reaction from the reader. "I fucked a fat white whore who hates men, right in her ass"..... Wow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Fucking racist, anal crackers strike yet again

you white assholes just leave this guy alone. Your criticism is unfounded you anal, prejudiced assholes. Fuck you all.

I dont like this writer, so called samuel X, coz he is a bisexual. But you crackers dont like him just coz he is a black guy who wrote about fucking a white woman in the ass.

He should fuck you motherfuckers up your asses and make you choke on his black cock. Motherfuck you, anal assholes.

To the asshole claiming he could have written something better, what have you posted at all, jerk?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Same as always - and racist

Yeah, we get the picture: you're a fat *black* guy (very important!) who likes to fuck fat women in the ass (and sometimes get fucked in the ass by fat women). Unfortunately you seem unable to write anything but short simple sentences, so your stories all appear very repetitive and boring.

And this constant over-emphasis of race is extremely annoying.

slutty_jannelleslutty_jannelleabout 14 years ago
If it pleases you...:)

Yeah, the story was a bit short, no, it isn't the Holy Grail of fiction, but it is YOUR story. Ignore most all the negative criticism... You write a story to #1 please YOU, and then #2, to share with others... if others don't like it, they can stop reading it... duh!

humbly,

slutty_jannelle

bigshotinthebushbigshotinthebushabout 14 years ago
Good story

Its a good story. Short and straight to the point. An obsessed man will find a way to hit his target in the shortest possible time. Keep it up. I love to fuck fat women in their asses too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
your a PIG

your a malicious pig

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I just hated this story. It didn't flow very well at all and ended very abruptly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I remember fucking a couple fat chicks in the ass the best part is when they suck you off after cumming in there ass

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2138 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...