All Comments on 'Becky Robs the Cradle'

by RebeccaBrowning

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Thank You!

One of the greatest stories I have ever read to be honest. It had all the finer qualities a great story should have and you never resorted to making anything degrading or rude. Even the odd little comedic quips where awesome. I was so into the stroy and even caught myself chuckle at the humour and felt every emotion associated with this story. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
wow

what a wonderful story -- wow -- thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I've missed you so much

This place hasn't been the same without your stories, and then out of the blue you come back and give us something like this. What a lucky guy Robert was. You have a unique gift of making your stories fun and erotic too. Don't stay away so long next time :) !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Welcome back

It's been too long. This was wonderful. You haven't lost anything in your hiatus.

Your fan in the tall corn country.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
A Well Written Tale

I only wish that I had someone to have lead me during my immature years with such skill and understanding.

Sassy SusanSassy Susanabout 16 years ago
Oh, becka, oh.

I loved this, as I love you. Deeply. I think you are a gifted writer, in part because you are such a gifted person. If this is what you produce when you are sick. . . but no, I cannot wish that on you. Thank you, my love for a wonderful tale.

Please, more.

Susan

LustHoseLustHoseabout 16 years ago
I was very impressed...

Gotta watch out for those librarians...something about still waters running the deepest. Very touching and expressive; two people at that just right point in their lives coming together. The languorous experience of frottage that you described was very evocative. Well written and I look forward to reading more of your work.

tinman69stinman69sabout 16 years ago
Best story I have read on here!

Without a doubt rebecca, you are the most gifted writer on LIT! At least of the ones that I have read!

This story is awesome! If only every young man could have a knowledgable and willing partner as Robert did, then maybe more men would grow up to be better men and treat women better! You did a fantastic job with this story and you are to be commended! Thank you so very much for writing this, and others, and sharing your talent with us!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Congratulations

I thought this was a fine story, interesting, erotic and heartwarming. Thank you for writing so well.

60 year old George

Starkist_AquarianStarkist_Aquarianalmost 16 years ago
Welcome back!!

Superb writing, hot story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WOW

I have to agree with everyone who has commented. That was beautifully written and I'll guess at what Susan was trying to say. 'If you write like that when sick we cant wait till you're better.' Thank heavens your history hasn't blighted you - I couldn't even read a couple of parts after you met Suzanne. I would love to know you found long term happiness and someone who respects and "cares" for you.

Peter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Excellent Timeless Story

A mature woman assisting in and nurturing the growth of a shy, under socialized young man through a period of time that could go badly for him or like in this case extremely well. This was well written, realistic for the most part and very enjoyable to read.

BRAVO!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

This has to be one of the best, if not the best story I have read on this page. The best part was that it had a believable story line, and it stayed with that line to the end. Nice work Ms. Browning

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What a great little story!

I have read quite a few of the stories on this, and other sites. I must admit, this is the first I have checked 5 stars. I have read others that were especially erotic, some that were strange, and many more that were just boring with 'clinical' sex. This story really got to me. Here are two people who are so different, yet fit so well together. However, the real kicker for me is the humor! Not forced, rolling in the aisle, guffaws...just sweet and innocent 'thought 'humor. I know that doesn't come out right, but I just loved the 'easiness' of it. Never forcing to get a laugh. I am a 70 year old retired Marine. I am happily married, with the obligatory two dogs, yet I almost shed a tear at the end. I love 'happy' and 'real-life' endings. Lastly, I want to mention, I really hate extremely poor grammar. How many stories have I read that words such as 'they're', 'their', & 'there' are so interchangeable by so damn many authors! There are others like, 'to', 'too', & 'two' and probably more, that so many morons can't keep straight! Lastly, using 'insure' in place of 'ensure' is unforgivable! Well, NOT ONCE did you screw those up! I recall a couple editing errors, but someone has their head on straight to effectively edit your story, so, thank you for not insulting us with pathetic English! Damn, don't they read their own stories? Well, I may have gone on a little more than I should have, but thank you for a wonderful story!

FranxmiffFranxmiffabout 5 years ago
Bravo

There should be more women of this ilk out there...most boys suffer the agonies of adolescence and insecurity...I personally found older women a great learning source, even when there was no intimate contact. Thank you to those ladies who understood. May you write more and prosper!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous