All Comments on 'Dear Matt, My Husband'

by SimonDoom

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 1 year ago

Yes, I liked it. Thank you. However... deep down, Lissa must have decided that Matt posting all those naked photos of her, followed by lewed videos that showed her whole body including her FACE was too one sided. Matt wanted her to be his personal slut and didn't care about the possibility of family and friends and her Travel Clients recognising her. But he sheilded himself from facial exposure. The public didn't know it was him.

So when she decided to actually be a "real" slut plus a cheap whore she should have thought it through a lot more. There were hundreds of her photos plus dozens of videos that showed her face. She should have arranged with her video friend to plant some fixed hidden cameras in her own home that filmed Matt fucking her as a slut.

Then, she should have done THREE separate, individual sessions with the "talent" guys followed by a final 4 person gang bang, as per her actual video. I noticed that in her video the names changed from the original Meaghan of original post, to using her actual name. Then also using Matt's actual name. Now he might finally understand what he had done to his wife! Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

PS. we both have serious STD's from the sex I've had with other men. I'm divorcing you're pathetic ass and finding a real man you pathetic sissy wimp!

AnnalovesitAnnalovesitover 1 year ago

Just !oved it, great story. I wonder how many wives would love to do that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yes he asked for it and got it. The idea of a porn star wife is a pure fantasy. The actual staying with and being married to a porn star slut is something else. Unless you are a porn star too the marriage just could not work.

SemperSolus0198SemperSolus0198over 1 year ago

That was way to easy of a transition for her, she was already cheating on him. His best bet is to divorce the whore start a new life and watch hers fall apart from afar.

algolfcrazyalgolfcrazyover 1 year ago

Great story and very hot.Is there a follow on of Lissa

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 1 year ago

HOT! Very graphic. Although told from a direction of love it had a light touch of humiliation to it. Not many men are into that. I think Matt enjoyed being the one in control. Now, he is no longer in control. The control is Lissa's. I wonder how he feels about that? One thing that the author should review is that she is going to post this as Megan, but the actors repeatedly called her Lissa.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 1 year ago

It also has a slight air of revenge or pay back for him posting pictures without her input.

HidingOutinTXHidingOutinTXover 1 year ago

I’m just here for the links she mentioned at the end…

dmallorddmallordover 1 year ago

Hot. This was an intense workout! I enjoyed the captivating storyline. It has some rough spots that proof reading seems to have missed. Among those others have pointed out, I noted it being initially described as a letter ... and came out as an email in the conclusion. Not a big deal; just an inconsistency. There were several errors that caused me to stumble during the reading. I saw these two in particular and missed noting a couple of others:

"When I'd liked (sic) all trace (sic) of taste from his cock and began blowing him in earnest." [licked] [traces]

"With all the attention to my pussy and ass it was doubly difficult to focus on Chuck's thick cock, whose girth stretched my lips to their limit and pressed my tongue (sic) the floor of my mouth." [onto or down onto]

Still Lissa spun a wonderful tale for her husband. I'll bet he will be really surprised at the changes he fostered in the metamorphosis of his new slut wife. Wonder how he's going to react to that? Not just a 'two dollar whore' but a full 'three dollar whore' and loving every moment of it.

5 stars for a well told story.

IJS0904IJS0904over 1 year ago

Well done! The writing is great, the plot not as predictable as it might have seemed at first, and the reader is left wondering if this is the end of a marriage, or the start of a wonderful new chapter. Matt went down a selfish path toward his own pleasure without being open with his wife. She could have put a stop to things at anytime, but she wanted to make him happy. She also learned that she liked what they were doing. It shouldn't have been a surprise to Matt when she took it to the next level.

Would I have handled things the same way? Who knows, but I doubt it. This isn't a story about me though, it's about your characters. Your characters were nuanced; they have depth, feelings, and wants of their own. They rang true in the context of their story. Thoroughly enjoyable. Thanks for writing and sharing.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Oh God, this just may be the most erotic thing I have seen on this site. Saved as a favorite

Libertine55Libertine55over 1 year ago

Stellar piece of literature!

borock44borock44over 1 year ago

Great job .i hope you decide to keep it going .and if i had to guess Matt will to.

jieljielover 1 year ago

Excellent story, reminding me of the sad legend of King Candaules of Lydia. But that probably was your idea. The end is leaving me boiling about what might happen afterwards. Just like in the legend, the punishment inflicted by the was extreme, and I can see only two "realistic" options:

1. Matt can't take it, and eventually separates from his wife

2. Checking the website, he realizes the letter was not telling the truth, but was a warning from his wife about what might happen, if he kept pushing his kink to its extremes

I'm deliberately not considering as an option Matt agreeing to his new status of willingly cuckolded husband, finding it too out of character.

And of course, allowing more "unrealistic options", anything else might happen!

Thank you for your stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantastic story!

My GF surprised me with a similar video, not as revenge but because she knew I'd treasure it and show it to my buddies on the ship. But she didn't have 3 guys, she had only 2, and because she doesn't do anal the video shows her taking both cocks into her cunt together, one guy was above her and the other below. She did the 2-cock thing as a follow-up to our long running joke that she always felt that when i fucked her there seemed to be room in there for another cock. I'm not that small, but she was then fucking lots of different guys so her cunt was well stretched. She narrated the video in real time, just like she was talking to me, describing each cock as it slid in, when she was about to cum, and what it felt like. Her face is onscreen throughout. By the way, she was neither a porn star nor a whore, just a slut who loved to fuck. Her video was a one-off, just for me, and she didn't set up a website. For her 2 co-stars she invited guys she works with, to fuck her just for the video. She told me that after they left and the camera was turned off, she fucked the owner of the video lab and his 2 assistants as payment. So I guess that makes her a whore, too!

I love her video, but mostly I love the simple fact that she made it.

We found out later that they did leave a camera on while she was fucking the lab staff, so we got a copy of that, too. Just an overall view, no closeups, since it was just sitting there on a tripod. She actually prefers that one, since it wasn't rehearsed.

49ers6949ers6910 months ago

Well written. The wife really too the plunge. I may be way off base hear, but I think the wife may be making a big assumption. I feel it's total fantasy for the husband and I don't believe they've ever discussed the wife being with other men. I hope the wife taking this HUGE step doesn't back fire.

Buster2UBuster2U5 months ago

20 Big Blazing Stars for a Super Hot Story. Hubby's Fantasy of having a slut whore wife came true in spades. The final chapter would be the wife's admission that 1) she loved being a whore, a Cum dump, and a slut. 2) She really loved the double penetration 3) After 20 years of only having sex with her husband who had been sterilized she forgot about birth control and after all this time is now pregnant by one of her three lovers from that day. Hubby now has a REAL whore and slut wife on his hands who can't go a full day without some strange cock that she will pick up anywhere and everywhere she goes. Hot Read, the reality is just as bad if not worse than this fantasy. Once you open Pandora's box she won't be able to contain her sex drive to once a week. I know, I did that with my first wife Karen. Buster2U

AnnalovesitAnnalovesit5 months ago

Fantastic story, just love the format, how Lissa tells the story.

How will Matt react to having a slut wife in the real sense.

There must be thousands of wives who would love to do the same, I know my

pictures and videos are out there on the www.

Five stars, should be five hundred.

Anna

Rob_RoyaleRob_Royale5 months ago

Damn. That was fucking amazing. Well done sir.

skindiver71skindiver715 months ago

OMG - That was a hot story!!! Well done, as always!

HawkerPennHawkerPenn5 months ago

A delightful erotic fantasy, a consummation devoutly to be wished for, as well. If only 'real' life, could be so affirming, so erotic, so delightful! Bravo!

djripdjrip5 months ago

Dedication to one's craft is always to be admired, and Lissa is nothing if not dedicated!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Seems like a case of, "be careful what you wish for". Unless Matt actually wants this, which seems unlikely. He just wanted her to be a slut for him (as I imagine most men want from their wives). Clearly she knew this was wrong otherwise she would have discussed it with him beforehand. It's just like those other LW stories where they want to have a fling before returning forever to be faithful and they do it without any discussion, sometimes only informing them after the deed is done, like here. A slut by any other name is still a slut.

RoisinDubh79RoisinDubh794 months ago

I went ahead and read Unwitting Porn Star Wife first, to get the background story that lead to the events of this letter.

Wow, that was certainly an interesting, quite drastic, twist.

The story of Lissa and Matt definitely needs a follow-up.

Was the letter just a joke to freak him out about what he had done?

Did she actually do it, and did Lissa being unfaithful end their marriage?

Did Matt reciprocate and do something similar, or accept that his actions pushed his wife to go to the extreme and get a right good gang bang with total strangers.

wasagadavewasagadave3 months ago

Loved the story!

I've read some of the comments, and I'll throw in my two cents worth.

Matt instigated Lissa actions by exposing her on the internet; with 'his' face blocked out! He set her up as a slut, but didn't expose himself.

Now, after discussing it, Lissa decides to take matters into her own hands. Part of it is desire, and maybe part of it's revenge. She could have just went out and slutted around. But no, she took a more professional tack and had three experienced men and a photo crew record it. She got her wish.

wasagadavewasagadave3 months ago

Addendum.

So, he opened Pandora's box, or more accurately Lissa'a box.

I figure, she thinks, if he doesn't like it, he can lump it. Rather justly, I believe.

If he does like it, everybody's happy!

dawg997dawg997about 2 months ago

She made a BIG mistake, crossing over from the secret fantasy her husband (albeit without permission), did with the nude pics. He still kept secret her identity, and by extension his identity, at all times. It remained a private fantasy between them until that point. He never crossed a line that can't be uncrossed.

She made it as public, and also brought in three other men. At that point any intimacy in their relationship was dead, dead, dead.

She completely crossed the line. She never gave him the opportunity to object. To me, that killed the marriage right there, at least between two equals. Now, it was a slut and her cuckold. She absolutely cuckolded him, and the world now knows.

Doesn't matter they won't get fired because they are self-employed. Now, potentially every neighbor and friend knows. Heck, if the wife is willing to do this, why not neighborhood men with a gangbang every week or two? Of course, he would have zero say now in that decision because she made him a cuck, something that can now never be taken back. And wait until their 12 year old son finds out from a friend at school his mom is a porn whore and his daddy is a cuck. Yeah, the snickers and chuckles from others will be following him around for his entire life. The 12 year old kid will have to learn how to deal with that. Hell, teenage years are difficult enough without having to deal with this shit.

Sex with other men that for the entirety of their marriage had never happened or even suggested between them. What was the quote, something like "until the pictures, nobody but Matt and her doctor had seen her pussy"? Or was that in the original story, which I read just before this one to get perspective on these characters (the other story was very good for understanding just how far she went over the line). Their intimate sex lives went from private to public, something that can never be brought back. He was never given a vote in such a major decision for their marriage.

Maybe he is a cuck after all, which in my view would be sad, he hadn't shown any desire for during their marriage (again, previous story). He only wanted to show the world, in secrecy, what his hot wife looked like. Another world from her secretly filming a gangbang and showing it to the world without telling him anything about it.

She had the logical chance to ask if her husband was on the same page taking their sex life public. He had to be blindsided, possibly destroyed.

But now? Why not have the next video showing Matt the husband eating the cum from other younger men out of her pussy and asshole right after they fucked. Better yet, have the younger guys laugh at him, calling him cuck and loser while he is doing it. Shit, why stop there. Have the three young guys force a cock cage on him and tie him up to watch them rail his wife. Put the whole damn thing on the internet so someone they know can inform the world they are really in a cuck-slut relationship. Make sure they film close ups of his face in agony while they cum in her. The humiliation would be epic.

After all, the logic in the story goes, it is what he really wanted, right? No? Well, too bad. That train already left the station.

All I see is what was an amazingly loving couple turn into a porn star slut and her cuck. In the end, a sad story about a great marriage that will go bad. Her actions guaranteed it could never go back to what it was for 20 years.

That is how I feel about the story line. However, I give the writer the highest possible rating for the quality of the writing and until the sad (IMO) end, the originality of the story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

Fun story and great writing but leaves us all wanting for a conclusion in part 3, which is part of the genius since it's not clear which direction things will go.

It's possible this letter is a revenge/warning for the husband (so wife didn't actually do it but gives him a taste of what could happen next).

Most readers would think the events did happen: hubby opened Pandora's box, and now wife has turned fantasy into reality. Is this what he secretly wanted or will the marriage end in divorce.

It's true that many guys want "a slut in the bedroom" but not literally. Will the hubby be turned into a cuck with all the humiliation games?

Perhaps a conclusion will never be written because this way a reader has the choice to imagine their own version of what happens next.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSimonDoom@SimonDoom
I am a long-time reader of stories on this Site, and I began publishing stories in late 2016. I enjoy a variety of erotic stories, and I hope to publish stories that explore many different aspects of erotica. Comments and constructive criticism are welcome.